Advertising with Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by mydream2, Jan 24, 2013.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Well said BusinessIdeas. This is a great example: Craigslist is not an effective place to do mass marketing.

BusinessIdeas likes this.
  2. workathometrail

workathometrail New Member

Craigslist works great. You have to find the right niche or product. You have to follow their posting guidelines.

3. Yury

Yury New Member

Craigslist can get tricky, there are always ghosting issues and constant account bans. It's also very time consuming.
    There are other more efficient ways of getting qualified leads to your business that might cost a little more but will bring you a better ROI in the long run, not to mention "quality leads"

4. Craigslist is becoming more and more of a PITA. (you can probably guess what that means) If you advertise locally, it can be useful.

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Here is tip, a paid ad on Craigslist in specific categories got one of my ads on top of Google organic search for my business, so for $25.00 I got dozens of new distributors for one of my businesses. Even shocked me, never tried a paid ad before with Craigslist, so like everything in life, live and learn.

Success to all,

Just2EZ likes this.
  6. Brucefan

Brucefan New Member

7. payment proof

8. Tina Sassy

Tina Sassy New Member

I have never tried a paid ad! Would this work for various niches, or does this still apply to those seeking work at home jobs?

I pretty much stay away from Craigslist as the market that it brings isn't traffic specific; as someone posted earlier, these people are not looking for business opportunities and tricking them into thinking they are applying for a job isn't nice when you are trying to build trust with people.

payment proof likes this.
  9. payment proof

Paid ads can work for work for various niches. If you are looking for a work at home job, you may want to visit various work at home forums and sites that post job listings.