Advertising?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by sweetnpretty, Aug 7, 2007.

1. awesomeincome

awesomeincome New Member

Have you tried USfreeads?
  2. juno44444

juno44444 New Member

Liz, it sounds like you are completely new to the work-at-home field. You need to learn a bit about it.

Most realistic methods take time to build up. There are some methods which can be built up faster but involve more financial investment/risk - such as Adwords advertising.

I suggest you get Holly's eBook, Honest Riches, and read that first so that you know what you are looking at.

Stable online income sources that I have personally succeeded with include affiliate marketing, Adsense, and similar.

You can probably earn some money faster by writing articles from home, but it won't be a lot. It might help you while you get off the ground. You could even look into selling on eBay, for starters.

Data entry as far as I know is often a scam but I have never tried it. Call centers doesn't sound very good, sounds scammy.

Once you learn to make Wordpress Blogs and get some experience with them, you might be able to earn good money setting up blogs for others or creating them and selling them.