Advertising

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by Geneva, May 28, 2008.

1. Geneva

Geneva New Member

What methods of Advertising are you using?
    Has anyone tried Craigslist, Facebook or Myspace?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have tried Craigslist but not the other two although I know people use all 3 of them... With Craigslist you have to be consistent just as in anything else... post a few ads a day under services>small biz opp section...[​IMG]

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I have tried Craigslist , at times, it is effective

4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Like everybody else is saying, Video is the way to go. I am working on getting my new myspace presentable and going and getting ideas about a branding site.

5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I used Craigslist in the past with some success.

6. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Thanks for the tips guys!
    I'm going to use Craigslist and see what results I get. I'm building up my facebook and myspace now. I started adwords this week and i'm getting pretty good results from it. Has anyone tried traffic exchanges?
    Happy Friday,
    Geneva

7. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Geneva,

I've tried several traffic exchanges and have received the desired traffic but not much in the way of signups. The problem with traffic exchanges is that no one is really taking a serious look at your web site. The main goal is to surf as many web sites as possible to earn credits for your own site to be viewed. Unfortunately, this means no one is really interested in actually learning what a particular site has to offer because they want to quickly move on to the next one.

8. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Good Point,
    I def. want to spend my time with things that work. I just checked out your links seeyalater72 and i was just watching the spiderweb marketing last night... i actually still have it open in my browser. I suppose that's confirmation to check it out a little more. Thanks for the tips!
    Geneva

9. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Geneva,

The method I am using is a business that pays me to advertise. I am getting paid every day and my website to my home business is being advertised every day and seen by hundreds, may be even thousands of people each day. If you have any questions, let me know.

Becky

10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Also if you can use educational materials to generate leads - that is a great way,too... sometimes you get people that are already IN a home business that way but that's okay - who doesn't want to chat with another entrepreneur from time to time..and we are all here to share what we have, right? [​IMG]

11. asebf

asebf New Member

mm5

Good ideas are great tools. However, your idea of using educational materials??? - I am sorry - I don't get it. Can you spell it out for me.

As you know - I am a bit slow.

12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I'll send you a pm,Bob, but yes, there are various ways of generating leads on your own...and no, you are not slow, just curious what I am doing...lol [​IMG]

13. Geneva

Geneva New Member

This is Great info Guys. Yall Rock[​IMG] Thanks Bunches for all the tips!
    Geneva

14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I to am using the advertising in my sig line and getting hundreds of hits a day and getting paid rebates to advertise!

15. zebraz

zebraz New Member

Have any of you guys ever heard of www.FreebieSMS.co.uk ? It seems to send free SMS messages in the UK, but does anyone have any experience with them

16. victorious

victorious New Member

While it is true that video is a great advertising tool, it is also true that video in GRN is getting extremely competitive and anyone advertising with video alone will not get quick, not even lasting results. The more videos are added on the video engines the more likely your video will be drowned in the masses.

Besides videos marketers need to stay up with the latest technologies and add more than just video to their advertising repertoire. We've made a great living from home since 2006 by diversifying our advertising methods.