Advice for someone who is just starting at MPM?

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by sandycy22, Aug 20, 2008.

1. sandycy22

sandycy22 New Member

I'm just starting at MPM...well I've been a member for a while but just starting work toward building a team. I don't seem to have a sponser but have signed up for the $700 in 60 days training but was wondering what people have done to get started!

Thanks,
    Sandy

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

The first thing I would do , Sandy, is find out how many people you need to sign up to make that $700 in 60 days.... just remember that a lot of people that do sign up for a home business (especially if it is under a hundred dollars to get into it) ... never go on to build their business so triple that number...[​IMG]

Welcome to the forum , by the way![​IMG]

3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Sandy,

Welcome to the forum. The thing with MPM is that it is a numbers game even more so than other home businesses. You have to have a consistent effort especially in the beginning to build your team.

4. sandycy22

sandycy22 New Member

Thanks for the information. I think you need 10 people in your downline who get at least 2 or 3 people to join and all of those poeple in your downline must by into the sbiy membership (to make $700/in 60 days). I guess what I don't like about it is they encourage you to buy leads (supposedly from a reputable company) to create your downline rather than try to generate your own leads. I know MFF really stresses trying to generate your own leads, rather than buying them. I want to make sure that if I sign someone up, I know how to help them get started.

5. clockstickin

clockstickin New Member

Hi Sandy,
    I'm like you...I'm not really into buying leads and stuff like that...I have found that banner exchanging has been the most successful for me, and there a lot of sites that offer that as a free service. Yeah, and someone mentioned that it is a numbers game in one of the other posts...it is definitely that, because you will have people drop out along the way. I had 4 malls go inactive today, because they had not made their "one thing" purchase last month. Anyway good luck and don't get discouraged, because this is a good program but it takes awhile to get going, and it takes a good number of "active" malls to see a good income.