Advice needed from a successful director with CSG

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by daretodream, Feb 11, 2007.

1. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Aww....you guys are getting to me....
    The harsh exterior is slowwwwly melting away.

[​IMG]

What the heck. Bring on the group hug!

Thomas
  2. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Shameless self promotion day, it appears to be indeed!

Lets just keep in mind that everyone brings something unique and wonderful to the table and has something to contribute. I know there are several "newbies" here- that statement INCLUDES you!

There are just so many truly exceptional people everywhere you turn in this business, I am SO proud to be Coastal, grateful for all I have learned, continue to learn and blessed to be able to contribute to help people change their lives on so many levels.

I was one of those born skeptics that was burned just too many times. If I had not found MY director, I would not be here today doing what I do. If I had not gone coastal, I fear I might be postal! haha.. that is only a half-joke.

Lets not forget to include, thank and be greatful to those many wonderful people that walked before us, cleared the road, and showed us the way. They continue to forge ahead and do just that, day in and day out. We owe them our deepest respect and gratitude.

There are so many wonderful and inspirational stories and people in this business. Remember them. Strive to be the best you can be, and pass on the gift.

Jani
  3. cruzan9

cruzan9 New Member

To: hsimpsonjr

I recently joined Coastal Vacations. I was wondering about the call center you mentioned to Hannah.

I imagine there are fees involved. Can you shed some light on that for me?
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Curzan9,
    HI! It's great to have you on the forum! The call center has fees that you pay when you start up. If you want to come in after you start with another group like you have done then you just pay the commission to the person who attracted you to the website and the initial fees to the call center for the setup of your website and the commission to the salesperson. I'll give you an example- I'll use Roger, from this forum, as an example since this is how he came into the call center. Roger was selling Coastal strictly retail when he saw one of my ads or he might have seen a post I made on a forum, I can't remeber which. He decided that he liked what he saw and that the call center would benefit him in building his team so he could start making some passup sales commissions so he called me, asked some questions and decided to join. He talked to one of the guys at the call center and got everything moving. This is what he had to pay since he is already a member of Coastal. The usual startup cost of level 1 is $1,995. Because he already had the level 1 package and didn't need it again we take of $295 so his start up cost was $1,700. $1,000 commission to me and $700 to the call center for setup and commission to the sales guy. Since he is already a qualified director he didn't have to requalify. If he wasn't he would have to qualify just like anyone else. The same would work for all of the other levels also. Roger is actually a level 2 director so when he upgrades with the call center to the level 2 status it will be the same situation. It does cost a little more to join the call center but, as you can tell from the majority of the members on this area of the forum, it is WELL WORTH IT! Email me at [email protected] if you have any more questions or let me know and I will call you.
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am with both , WCYS and now with CSG.

CSG is very impressive and just costs $89.95 BUT it is more than lead generation!

WCYS is a call center for those who want sales closers.

CSG offers a lot in helping to close your sales, lead program, your own 800#, a autoresponder, contact manager, payment pages, merchant programs, movies, recorded calls, conference calls, it is a total BUSINESS package! Your website is professionally done, just that alone is worth $89.95 and more!

CSG has a success university they offer, they offer professionally done printed materials, brochures etc and so much more for a total coordinated look for your business!
    In the autoresponder they had a professional writer to write your drip campaign autoresponder letters!

You are a business owner now you can project that professional business owner, stable, appearance and not only appearance bt you can handle all your leads professionally!!
    This is an amazing program folks you can ask questions at [email protected]. We would love to help you to set up your MAC system and explain how to use it to full advantage!

WCYS has good training and professional closers as well as lead pages. for $700 plus the cost of your package $1295 plus $700 =$1995.

Now hopefully that explained the differences between the two for those of you who are wondering what its all about and for those trying to make good business decisions!!

Terri
  6. roger

roger New Member

Congratulations Terri, I'm sure it was a good decision for you.

To yours and Dan's success!

[​IMG]

Roger
  7. Mdmom

Mdmom New Member

Terri,

Where can I go to fond out more about the CSG MAC system? Purchasing, details, etc.

I'm famiiar with the call center but I'm interested in certain aspects of CSG also.

Any info will be helpful.

Thanks,

Cy
  8. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

Hi Terri, may i ask who did ur website?
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks Roger! I appreciate it!

Terri
  10. roger

roger New Member

You're welcome and you deserve it.

[​IMG]

Roger
  11. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

Hi again, another question for Terri. I see you said you are with both WCYS and CSG. How is that working out for you?
    The besttravelpkg.com in your signature is for WCYS...where did you get that made? I really like it.
    I guess I just jumped in and did not intro myself. I just joined WCYS. Just starting to get the hang of things.
    thanks[​IMG]
  12. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

WOO HOO TERRI!

I can actually speak to the incredible power of those autoresponder emails. The main campaigns follow up automatically for a FULL YEAR! Seems like a really LONG time, but they DO work! I had a lady that inquired last september just get back in touch with me ready to go last week.

The contact manger is invaluabe there.. you can see what they have sent you, any personal emails you have sent them, the autoresponder messages, phone calls etc. So, when someone gets back to you that you may not remember, just type in their name, email, phone number etc and poof! their complete information and any notes you have made are right there! An absolute GODSEND when "mary" calls and you don't know which mary or dont remember exactly because of the time (or because you have a traumatice brain injury and limited recall beyond last week like me!)! if she is ringing through on your 800#, you just click into your email and type in the number. Boom, her notes are right there. I simply could NOT live without it!

Cheers and best wishes to you Terri! Let me know if you need any support!

Jani
    L3 Director, CSG
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks Jani!
    Will do.

SureSuccess,
    the webpage is for our team exclusively.

Terri
  14. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

Thanks Terri. It is a very good one.
  15. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

how long did it take for you all to get your package in the mail after you signed up? I feel like I am waiting forever.
  16. roger

roger New Member

Hey Suresucess,
    Welcome to Coastal!
    It should take a week to 10 business days give or take a day or two. It also depends on where you live but it shouldn't be much longer than that....how long have you been waiting?
    This may sound obvious so I'll assume it's because you don't have your website yet but you should put your signature link on.

[​IMG]

Roger
  17. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yes.. I generally find it is 7 days from when I put the requisition in the post until the shipping centre gets to to my clients door. I use canada post express post to the shipping centre and they courier it out. I do my mailings once a week on friday, when I also go to the bank to cash cheques and get the money orders made out. It should be quite fast, depending on how your director turns around on sending out the orders.

I remember it being a full 8 days for me to get mine. I think that may be because I'm in Canada and it had to go through customs? Interesting to note that I did not pay any duty, the csutoms nazi's didn't pick up on it thankfully!

Has anyone out there who is Canuck have to pay duty? I'm just curious because I never thought to ask until now!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  18. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Welcome suresuccess to Coastal and to the forum! Wishing you the best of success. I hope you find the forum helpful and informative.

Susan
  19. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: MdmomWhere can I go to fond out more about the CSG MAC system? Purchasing, details, etc.

You can go to the winningwithcoastal website (that is the main business website with the CSG, mine is masked over in the link below). Click on the "get started" tab at the top, then scroll down to step 2- Set up your MAC. Click on the link that says "click here" in brown and you will be taken to the MAC system page that explains all the details and features.

There is actually hours of information on that site- there is an option to personalize them with your own story and pictures and links to all the training, package info and support tools. The CSG has done a great job of hiding nothing about this business- most people find that 99% if not all of their questions are answered right on that website.

I highly recommend that anyone who knows they are joining Coastal but aren't really certain of the group or system they want sign up for a backoffice. I know that many groups, you must first buy your package. If you are in the situation I was where you are getting funding together, do yourself a favour and make that small investment to get your training started-somewhere. It makes a world of difference actually getting in to SEE that backoffice and dashboard, and you can then be very confident when you make that package payment that you are doing exactly the right thing for yourself and that you WILL be successful and are not taking any gamble. I did exactly that, as did Robert on this board who is started his training while getting together the funds for his L2 Package.

Cheers all!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  20. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

hi everyone, sorry about the delayed response. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I am VERY excited to be in Coastal it's been exactly 20 days now and even though I haven't made any mney yet, my life is changing already. It all about that "getting out of your comfort zone" thing you were all talking about earlier. I am feeling great. oops...you are right Roger...I do need to attach my signature. And as for the package...well, it's been 20 days...no show.