Advice on getting traffic to your website!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by noscamsforyou, Feb 27, 2012.

1. robpenn

robpenn Member

Pianoguru: I'm still a bit skeptical and I'd rather not have random ads on my site if at all possible. Thanks!
    Pianoguru, as regards having Google ads on your site, it's good to keep in mind that it can be a great drain away of your hard earned traffic in return for just a few pennies.

How tiring to have Google ads all over the internet anyway. They make a webpage look confusing to many internet surfers.

2. kellerbrianw

kellerbrianw Member

Luis, thank you for sharing some incredibly well-written advice on generating traffic. For the first time on this forum, there is absolutely nothing I can add!

Here's to your success!

Brian

3. jamess

jamess Member

Great tips and I think Press Release and social networking are the important thing to promote your site..

4. Conor Doherty

Conor Doherty New Member

Best places I have found are:
    1. Forum signatures after you leave helpful advice
    2. Social media groups- only works if you don't spam and make sure to contribute to the group
    3. Blogging- Make sure your posts are keyword optimized
    4. Youtube- Make sure your videos are keyword rich
    5. Being a real person on Facebook, reaching out and talking to people, and helping others with their problems

payment proof likes this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

SEO can still be useful and bring in some quality traffic. It just takes more work than it used to. :)