ADVICE ON MICHELLE MATTHEWS WORK AT HOME PROGRAM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by harryodal, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Purelogic

Purelogic New Member

marcromero
    with all due respect given to you and your feelings on this please realize that there all always extenuating circumstances that may not allow a person to put in the time necessary to make it work. Do not assume that everyone that has gotten involved with this did so simply for a get-rich-quick scheme.
  2. marcromero

marcromero New Member

Purelogic

You are right, What i should have said is make sure you have the time to put into this although if most of us were to wait till we had the time instead of making the time Not a single one of us would ever make it in this industry, If we want something bad enough we will fight to get it.
  3. irosse

irosse New Member

glad, i came across this forum and to find out the truth. The 2nd time i tried to get out from the site i was offerded a 70% discount, but the site gave me 5 minutes to click for payment and i waited the timer to go down to 00.00.....guess what... the timer stops at 00.01.... so i decide to google to check out........i found this forum. and decided to signup this forum.
  4. iwritewatithink

iwritewatithink New Member

holy crap! good thing i googled her, i saw the truth behind her juicy words and convincing powers. while i was reading her website, a question pop up on my head:" why is it that all the ideas that i want in a job is in here? or what i don't like? why is it that all the good stuffs are written in it? there must be something wrong..."... and before i knew it, i landed on this forum... good thing i don't have a dollar account nor credit card(im a filipina btw)..LESSON: DOUBT EVERY GOOD STUFFS THAT YOU READ ONLINE... DOUBT AND RESEARCH...
  5. NaturalFact

NaturalFact New Member

great forum. You can learn all you need to know about making money online by going to websites that interest you & going to the bottom of the homepage & click their affiliate link if you find one. Thre are many vast resouces for information, networking & products-services and none of them will charge you a dime, & will pay you on per sale basis & train you free. All you have to do is explore & ask questions & get to work. For starters there is clickbank, aweber autoresponder, various other topics on this web site. It's all very up front & you just go to your favorites. You don't have to pay anyone anything to show you what to do. You get that info free when you affiliate since they depend on you're success to make them sales. There is no shortcut easy way that will do anything for you that you' be happy with. Just dive in wherever you like & start doing it. I think this forum looks like a great place to begin, & there is no lack of opportunity. It's all over the web. It just takes time & effort to learn step by step. Don't look for it to be handed to you on a gold plate for $19.95, $195, or $1995. If you think you can just throw money at someone who promises you a free ride to riches or all you need to know to get rich right now, well it's part of your education if it fails - & is a hassle even if you do get your money back.
  6. cipan

cipan New Member

almost being a breakfast snacks for this michelle maths lady! Thanx vmch to this forum. No wonder her name michelle maths...she really knew how to maths others money!
  7. tgv4u

tgv4u New Member

Hi Guys,

Usually I don't like forum, but here doing some research on the Online Trade Training, I came up here and read all your comments which make me think, that must be something wrong with you guys... Since when money falling in your bank account with no work at all or/and at least selling a product??? Except lottery ticket, you are all dreaming!!! I think anybody doing so and paying a system without really working on it, you are really cheating yourself and can blame only yourself!!! Here online trading selling a system where you have to understand first and secondly work on it, and you will make money accordingly to your efforts and not necessarily the figure they show you!!!

Now anybody who read those line above will say, here we are, another one who fall in the trap... Actually yes and no, yes I paid for their system, (I think around 50$)but you know why I paid? Not for their system but to learn their marketing tools and believe me, with all I print and learn from their Essential Applied Internet Marketing Online section,that was worth my investment and very similar to buy any book on the same subject for the same amount...

Because anything they said or/and try to teach you, it's the real stuff regarding any website on the internet and how to manage your website. So I didn't bother even to try to make money as I am busy with 3 website that I own, but you know what, I think I will put one of my assistant to do so because after putting in practice, our web site rank in the top first 2 pages of Google... And that is a fact, with all the hard work of 3 weeks time, try to understand and put in practice effective tools and advice on Internet Marketing Online, and not dreaming of the big bucks... To all dreamers, thank you for your attention.
  8. florbustamante

florbustamante New Member

I am delighted to have found this forum, I hope people are not fooled and investigate more of the offers to make money easy and fast, the first thing I thought when I saw the ad was "too good to be true ..."

guys read the fine print on the page ...

It is important to note that this site and the stories depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this blog, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This blog, and the results mentioned on this blog, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. This page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.

Greetings from Yucatan, Mexico
  9. Ghitatus

Ghitatus New Member

Hi everyone.
    I just received an email from Michelle mathEws company. After reading everything you guys sorte it seems now evident for me not te register and start working for them.
    I only gav?© them my cellphone's number to access their web site home page for the Line I received. Do I risk something?
    Thank's in advance'
    Ghita