Adwords Costs

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jantenucc, Jul 26, 2007.

1. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Hello everyone,

I want to start some Adwords campaigns, but I don't think I have enough money right now to generate any traffic to my blog.

After all, I joined Profit Lance to make money, not spend it.

Anyway, can anyone give me a rough estimate for how much I should spend to receive a significant amount of traffic to my blog?

Also, can anyone provide me with your daily and/or monthly costs and profits with Adwords?

Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

The CPC for business related terms is very high, you should use more specific terms instead
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

It depends what keywords you are using. I usually spend up to 80 cents per click. Why don't you put your blog in your signature, because that will start you off with some free traffic for now.
  4. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Thanks for the info makemoneyonline.

I just can't afford to pay for Adwords right now, so I will try the other methods available through Profit Lance to make money, and if I make enough then I will try Adwords.
  5. JCP

JCP New Member

Most Def! Puting it in your signiture the every forum will kick start your ranking.

Also, Be wise, and slow. The course trains us to be wise. Yes we all want to mae money fast. but fast it will be. SLOW down, and really grasp all the knowlege. Gain deep roots and you will last in this internet marketing world.

My advise to you is do no be like the bottle rocket that shoots high in the sky and then expoldes and falls to the ground. Don't do too much. Trust me, I am A*D*D to the 100th power which reminds me (I need a pill) aha anyway. Take it slow.......

You can put blue prints in front of me, on HOW to build a house, but, until I can grasp or understand the blue prints, I can only show you the plans. The overall picture looks great. I may have the best plot of land, but it takes ALOT of work, and skill, and determination to even get to the level, that MASTER Carpenters get to. Skill requires a lot of time, and energy, let alone, the resources. I want to get it, I want to UNDERSTAND, and Comprehend what I am doing.... "

"It's going to be a struggle, and it is going to take time, but I KNOW when that light bulb goes off in my head and I comprehend what I KNOW then, It will become WISDOM!"

"Too often because we live in a "Microwave" society
    people want INSTANT gratification.... Anyone who makes a generous amount of money online will tell you. It takes skill, time, and failure before success!

Rome was no built in a day.

TIME can be your friend, embrace it, and it can be your mentor, and it can be your training ground for your success....

I know that I have posted this before. But.... I need reminding of this myself....
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Nice post JCP. Everything you said is true!
    jantenucc, you are smart by waiting to try adwords!
  7. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

JCP, thanks for sharing the wisdom, and although it will be frustrating for me, I will do the wise thing and take it slow.

In Internet marketing, the tortoise definitely beats the hare!