Adwork really work! Adsense too!!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sandy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. sandy

sandy New Member

I am really excited when my adword started working. Not only that it also help me to earn some from Adsense.
    I spend nearly Aus $ 2 daily but getting about 3 to 7 affiliates to my Favourite work at home opportunity and earning about 0.2 to 0.90 US $.
    Can someone suggest idea to increase the adsense income.

Sandy

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like arbitrage. It's always risky and difficult to make money from arbitraging (spending on adwords and earning through adsense). Of course the best way to earn from adsense is to get as much free traffic from search engine listings.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Try to get targetted traffic to your website, your adsense income will automatically increase
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If you want to see a really good example of an Adsense expert at work, take a look at Holly Mann's website. The reason I say this is because if you look closely at carious pages within her website, you can barely tell that the Adsense ads are actually advertisements! The key is making the ads on your page look like part of the website. Anyway, I hope this helps!
  5. sandy

sandy New Member

Yes Vishal!
    I realised that it is difficult, But pcwork- is correct . I like to invite the targeted visitors to visit my site frequently.
    getagrip - that's a good idea!!
    Thank you for your advices.