affiliate cash vault

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by freedoz, Oct 17, 2006.

1. freedoz

freedoz New Member

I'm new to these forums and I want to tell me what do you think about this website and if it works:

http://www.affiliatecashvault.net

I searched for it in the forum but I did not find anything.
  2. cyberchick

cyberchick New Member

Hi, I've seen this myself and considered once joining. But then didn't go ahead after all. it looks decent enough. If you like feedback from existing members, do a search on google.com for "affiliate cash vault forums" . This will return many forums where you can get feedback from members. Good luck [​IMG]

[Signature removed - Admin]
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I have purchased Affiliate Cash Vault, and at one point I had promoted it on my website. I decided to stop promoting it, partly because of the far fetched claims on the sales page. While there are some things you can learn from Afiliate Cash Vault, I think there are MUCH better programs out there on how to make money online...which you can get for less money.

The Afiliate Cash Vault sales page is a little far fetched - you simply aren't going to make money with this system in 15 minutes unless you are an experienced internet marketer - and you are led to believe that the price might double at midnight (which probably will never happen). As far as all of the big checks are concerned - they are legit...but those checks are probably a result of Affiliate Cash Vault sales, rather than applying the techniques you will learn in Affiliate Cash Vault.

I should also mention that making money online is a lot more complicated than making a click of a button, as the Affiliate Cash Vault sales page wants you to believe. The bottom line is that Affiliate Cash Vault has a great sales page - but isn't really that great of a product, and I wouldn't recommend throwing away your money on it, in spite of some of the rave reviews about Affiliate Cash Vault on the internet.
  4. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

I purchased and promoted the Affiliate Cash Vault System in the past and I'll have to agree with getagrip that they've got really great content on their homepage, but a little far fetched with the claims.

The system basically works like this:
    - You get three affiliate websites to promote (data entry, paid surveys, work at home)
    - They give you tools to help you promote those sites
    - If you make a sale the money goes into your click bank account.
    - They get to build their own email database with their opt in features on your site

I remember after purchasing the system one night I went ahead and spent a couple hours setting up a PPC campaign to promote my affiliate link. I was sure that when I woke up in the morning I'd have my click bank account filled with sales, which they kind of lead you to believe. Didn't happen.

I don't think ACV is a bad system, actually I think it's pretty cool the way Patrick and Michael Lanoue set things up. They have video tutorials on how to set up your click bank account and track your sales, they give you tons of keywords to get you started on your PPC campaign and many other useful resources to better your chances of success with their product.

I also got some pretty good ideas for my own ventures. So the product itself is good, I just think the claims about making huge money with this system are a little hyped from my personal experience. In the short time that I did promote ACV I was able to make a couple sales, but nothing that put me over the top.
  5. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Quoting: Chaz T- You get three affiliate websites to promote (data entry, paid surveys, work at home)

It's actually a "mystery shopper" site not data entry.....sorry.
  6. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Survey site yes. With the "work at home site" it only lists 2 affiliates (maybe it was ten before). Then of course the mystery shopper site that's also included.