Affiliate marketing and Targeted Traffic? how possible or easy.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by hedges, Aug 17, 2006.

1. hedges New Member

Hello all,
    I am new here and I want to make money online I dont have money to spend on stuffs and wants to know if affilaite marketting is done, and how to get traffic to your affiliate links besides getting an estore is it lucrative and advisable please help with right advise I will be so glad.
    Thanks to you all.
  2. pcwork New Member

Try adding content to your website to get free search engine traffic
  3. arunkumarsuri New Member

If you can get good products and services combine online methods with offline methods. Making money online is not very easy. Apart from free classifieds you can try traffic exchanges and safelists but you need a lot of patience. There is no short cut. You cannot submit affiliate sites to search engines. Learn how to design a site and go for the most basic package to start with.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

Affiliate marketing is definately challenging. However, you can definately make money at it...I have!

If you want to learn how to get traffic to your website, please see my forum post about thatfound in the link below:

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/7_2275_0.html
  5. cyberchick New Member

If you could invest $97 then I could recommend a program that will help you to get started. You can do this for free with no additional money, but you need a lot of time ( 1 months at least) and a lot of elbow grease. Once you make money you can invest some into advertising on google adwords. [IMG]