Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jantenucc, Jul 22, 2007.

1. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Hello everyone.

Has anyone here signed up for the Profit Lance affiliate program with Clickbank?

If so, can you give some advice as to how to about doing it.

It looks like there are some technical tasks involved, like adding HTML scripts, which Mike didn't mention in his explanation of the process.

Any suggestions would be great.
  2. surferket

surferket New Member

If you mean selling PL as a Clickbank product the you make an account with Clickbank and then just use this link:

http://jantenucc.profitlan.hop.clickbank.net

Assuming jantenucc is your CB id.

Quoting: jantenuccIt looks like there are some technical tasks involved, like adding HTML scripts, which Mike didn't mention in his explanation of the process.
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

The process is very simple, first you sign up with click bank and search for profit lance in the market place. Then click on create hoplink here you enter your username and a code is created. you then use this code as a hyperlink on your site and any purchases through this link are credited to you through commission. I hope this helps
  4. cdiguette

cdiguette New Member

Very easy program along with Ultimate Wealth.
    You can follow the instructions right on ClickBank
  5. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Thanks for replying Hemjoe, but I actually asked the wrong question.

I knew how to do what you said, but I don't know what to do after setting up the hyperlink on a web page.

I have a blog account with Blogger, but the problem is that there already so many blogs about Profit Lance out there (like yours, which is great by the way) that I couldn't possibly make a unique review of the program.
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I am not sure what question you are asking but after you have created the hyperlink you don't have to do anything else concerning that link.
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: jantenuccThanks for replying Hemjoe, but I actually asked the wrong question.

I knew how to do what you said, but I don't know what to do after setting up the hyperlink on a web page.

I have a blog account with Blogger, but the problem is that there already so many blogs about Profit Lance out there (like yours, which is great by the way) that I couldn't possibly make a unique review of the program.

Yes, you can make a unique review of the program. Anyone can. Just put it into your own words!
  8. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Well at least I tried to make my own unique review of the program.

Hope it's unique enough to attract some traffic!
  9. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

It sounds to me like you need some help attracting people to you. Maybe we can help.

Rob Nyte
  10. makemoneyonline

jantenucc, I like your blog. You have original content which is what the search engines want! Keep doing what you are doing.
  11. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

content looks good, if you keep up the good work you should get listed, add more content regularly and this will make your site more attractive to the search engines and vistors.

Good Luck [​IMG]
  12. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Thanks for the compliments makemoneyonline and Hemjoe.

Does anyone have any tips for how to find quality content to regularly update a blog?
  13. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

It is much better to use your own content as it is better for SEO, but you can use articles taken from sites like ezine articles, this is a quick method to obtain content but less effective. There are terms and conditions to using these articles so i would read them first.

hope this helps a little[​IMG]
  14. makemoneyonline

Make sure you add your OWN content. Its ok to add articles from ezinearticles.com, but make sure you have a LOT of original content also.
  15. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

In the Internet Age, is there really any such thing as original content?

Is there really something I can say about a given subject that hasn't been said before on the Internet?

With all the content out there already, how can I know that mine is original?
  16. makemoneyonline

Easy.. Use other articles as a template, and disect it to get all the information you need but put it into your own words.[​IMG]. By original content I don't mean talking about things that no one else has already mentioned in their articles, I just mean, don't copy it word for word. Take what you need from it and put it into your own sentences.
  17. jantenucc

jantenucc New Member

Makemoneyonline, thanks for the explanation.

I think I just need more patience in finding and creating quality content, because there's just so much content out there.
  18. makemoneyonline

You know you can pay someone really cheap to write it for you [​IMG]
  19. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

I agree. You can find some articles but you have to put it into you own words. Google and other search engines love original content.