Agel compensation?

Discussion in 'Agel' started by morton19, Nov 29, 2008.

1. morton19

morton19 New Member

I am not a member of Agel but was contacted by someone. I watched this video which explained the product, which I thought was pretty neat. Then it went on to explain the compensation plan. So heres my question: From what I understand in its simplest form you will develop two "legs", your signups will fall to either side. You will earn 10% of the lesser producing leg. Is this right? My thought process is if Im working my tail off to bring people into a business, I had better be able to reap the benefits of doing so.

Surely Im missing something, or at least I hope I am.

2. jill324

jill324 New Member

Hi, I too am looking at this. If what you are saying is true, they are paying using a binary comp plan. I've never been a fan of this type of plan....but many are. And from what I know, it's good for the company...keeps it strong. But, like you, I want to be paid on all of my efforts...not my weaker leg. In this type of plan, the concept is eventually you get paid on everyone. When your short leg grows to be your stronger leg, you get paid on the other side. So eventually you get paid on everyone. The only way you wouldn't is if you sort of quit working the business....or just worked one leg. The key is to try to balance them. Most MLM's offer a back-office that allows you to set the leg you want the next sign-up to fall in. Make sense?