Allow me to Introduce My self

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Rico Harris, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Rico Harris

Rico Harris New Member

My name is Rico Harris. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a husband and a father of three. I have been in the resteraunt business for about 15 years now and the long hours are getting to me. I have come to this forum to see if I can get some info and also connect with people who know what they are doing when it comes to home based business thing. I am very open minded about about opportunities, because what I am doing now is not working. I look forward to sharing any knowledge that I have and ask that you do the same in return. I look forward to a wonderful relationship with the people on this message board-Rico
    huxleader likes this.
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Rico :)
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hi Rico,

Glad to have you join us.

With your many years of business experience, I'm sure there is much you have to share, and I can guarantee that you'll find a lot of useful information and very helpful members here.

4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I'm sure you will find something that is for you here :)
    Feel free to ask away. There are a lot of helpful people here!
  5. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Welcome to the forum! What type of skills do you have? Can you build websites? Can you write? ect.
  6. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

What brought you into internet marketing?
  7. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Welcome to the forum Rico, you are definitely starting in the right place to network and get information, this is one of the most active Work At Home forums you can find!

I look forward to hearing and sharing more with you.
  8. discrat

discrat Member

Hey Rico,
    It is good to see you here. There is a lot of great stuff that people can help you with. I am kind of in and out the past few years or so. When I come back I realize what I have been missing. ;)

There are so many options to pursue online as far as making money and potentially a Living. It will take time. Just get a feel for what people are doing and what is working for them.

Then find one income avenue that fits your style and go with it and stick to it above anything else.
    Do not hop around to different opportunities, that will be your demise.

Good luck and see you around.

9. Anders J

Anders J Member

Welcome to the forum here.

I look forward to see what value you bring and if there is anything I can help you with I will try my best.

What are your income goals and do you prefer working with people or just products?
  10. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to your contributions, and your questions.

The good news is that there are several very genuine, and experienced, people here who are willing to help your efforts online without any thought of their own personal gain in doing so.
  11. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hey Rico,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope that the one thing that you did learn about BUSINESS is that you need to invest money and time.

Online, it is the same thing. You need to invest in tools and education to learn from people who are already successful. There is no FREE way to learn and make real money online.