Allow me to Introduce My self

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Rico Harris, Oct 22, 2013 at 3:14 AM.

1. Rico Harris

Rico Harris New Member

Hey,

My name is Rico Harris. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a husband and a father of three. I have been in the resteraunt business for about 15 years now and the long hours are getting to me. I have come to this forum to see if I can get some info and also connect with people who know what they are doing when it comes to home based business thing. I am very open minded about about opportunities, because what I am doing now is not working. I look forward to sharing any knowledge that I have and ask that you do the same in return. I look forward to a wonderful relationship with the people on this message board-Rico
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hi Rico,

Glad to have you join us.

With your many years of business experience, I'm sure there is much you have to share, and I can guarantee that you'll find a lot of useful information and very helpful members here.

Hermas
  4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

Welcome!
    I'm sure you will find something that is for you here :)
    Feel free to ask away. There are a lot of helpful people here!
  5. KB24

KB24 Member

Welcome to the forum! What type of skills do you have? Can you build websites? Can you write? ect.
  6. Steve Herman

Steve Herman New Member

Hi Rico and welcome to the forum!

I'd be interested in your ideas of how to market a downline. It's rather difficult to target people that would be interested in a home business. One reason is they never thought about it, they think they are all scams, they think they can't make any money doing it, or they've tried them before and failed or didn't make much money.

Once again welcome and best of luck!