Alternative Medicine: Is anyone familiar with Laser Light Therapy?

Discussion in 'Health' started by annadenise, Apr 21, 2013.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I am just curious if anyone in the forum is familiar with Laser Light Therapy. Yesterday I went with my husband to a salon that cuts his hair. We are friends with the owners. The wife was in and gave my husband and I a free Light Therapy session. There were a number of pads placed on our back, neck, etc. wherever you may have a health issue or problem. I guess when people do this they are supposed to do it often. She gave me information on what she uses, but the machine and pads are quite expensive, so if I do it again I will go to her. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this and their thoughts on how it works. Apparently it is approved by the FDA for a couple of treatment area's, I can't remember which she told me about. Thanks for any input!

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Thanks. I have googled too and there is quite a bit out there. Some is FDA approved. I was just curious if anyone had seen results with it. I take enough nutritional supplements and herbs to sink a ship, lol!, so not sure I need to add anything else. It does look interesting though.