Although I am a new member, I just can't believe that Work At Home Forum......

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Paul Anderson, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Paul Anderson

Paul Anderson New Member

has SO MUCH valuable and useful information on the entire site! Although I just joined to become a member I have been reading various threads for the past 6 months. So a great big "Thank You" to everyone who contributes to make this forum as great as it is!
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Welcome to the forum Paul. I too was a fan for years before joining.
    No matter what your niche is someone here has been there, done that.
    Even the stories of failure can teach us a lot.

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." ??? (author unknown)
  3. manroger4

manroger4 New Member

Hello Paul, Nice to meet you.
    Welcome to forum.
    I think you'll find much interesting here.
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Glad you decided to join us, Paul. There is certainly a wealth of valuable content available here and we hope you'll continue to benefit from it. We look forward to your contributions as well.

Hermas
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Hi Paul and welcome. :)

I've been a member here for a number of years. I agree with you: There is so much valuable and useful information here! And the member community is very friendly too.

It's a great place to learn new things, ask for help, and get your questions answered.
  6. JudyCurtis

JudyCurtis New Member

Hi Paul - I also just recently joined the Work at Home Forum. I look forward to learn new things and checking out all the valuable information on this site.
  7. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Hey Paul,
    I think forums are one of the most unbiased ways to find information on the web! It's also nice to watch a conversation between like minded people on a topic. The internet can be a lonely place otherwise!
  8. annadenise

annadenise Member

I've had folks just like you that read this forum without joining for a long time. I've actually had at least one, I think two, people that joined under me in my business that said they found me on this forum and followed the forum for quite a while. Some forums are way too focused on money games. This one freely gives alot of great advise to people
  9. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

I agree with everyone about forums in general and this forum in particular.
  10. KB24

KB24 Member

Welcome to the forum you will learn a lot here!
  11. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Welcome and I agree. This forum is the reason I went into internet marketing in the first place. Had I not stumbled upon it, I might very well still be working a 9 to 5 job helping someone else build their dream as opposed to building my own.
    Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  12. alex richardson

alex richardson New Member

Agree - I have just stumbled across this site.
    I am well versed in IM, and work entirely from home for myself making a comfortable living. I have to say that this forum has a great member base and is probably one of the friendliest forums about internet marketing I have come across.