Am I the only one who is fed up with him?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by glitch00, Sep 27, 2008.

1. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

Back in the days, I've been searching around for online opportunities and occasionally I would bump into this white smiling creature. I ignore him and then after browsing around, I found something that works for me, and I really thought I'd never see him again. But, what surprises me is that I still do. I even find him in some profile pages. And now I bring out my frustration to the internet.

Who is he? What is his purpose here? Why does he love to smile and point at sign up forms even if he has no idea where it would lead to. What does he do for a living? And how much money has he made.

What does he look like? Looks like this:

[​IMG]

I'm sure you've seen him around. Am I the only one who is fed up with him? [​IMG] I usually ignore any site that hires people like him.
  2. karma

karma New Member

He is pretty anoying alright. Did you ever try reporting him to his boss and getting him fired ? [​IMG]
  3. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Yes Report him and get him fired - sooooo annoying !
  4. kelly wood

kelly wood New Member

I don't think I've ever seen him before. But now that you've pointed him out I bet he'll start to pop up all the time.[​IMG] Oh well he's not so bad.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I also have never seen him
  6. JenniferF

JenniferF New Member

LOL, I considered hiring him to make a cameo appearance in a video I did on Youtube called "Signs of Income Opportunity Overload", but he didn't make the grade for that one.

I thought I had bartered for his services on another parody video I had done, but guess not.... I call him the 'suck me in' guy because in most cases he and I run into each other, he's pointing to something that IS NOT worth looking at ... but more of something a person should RUN from - forget the friendly wave. He'll work for anyone... Not a very ethical or honest guy in the instances I've seen him.
  7. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

LOL! I see him everwhere too. He has even invaded myspace! He needs a new career[​IMG]
  8. neilac

neilac New Member

I think it's the RichJerk (BigJerk)!
  9. molyda

molyda New Member

I don't get it! [​IMG]
  10. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

JenniferF: He'll work for anyone... Not a very ethical or honest guy in the instances

That's what makes him irritating - the fact that he'll work for just anyone and generally these anyones are trying to scam people. It's a pity really, considering he can be so convincing; if only he'd use his talents for the benefit of people instead.
  11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

LOL - I have actually used him myself as he works for free....24-7 and never quits smiling OR waving... [​IMG]
  12. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I think "he" is kinda cute!
  13. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

LOL, too funny! Yes, I have seen "him" in lots of places- forums, traffic exchanges... the list goes on...

He's just a tad bit overused at this point. :p
  14. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Julsy: I think "he" is kinda cute!

That's the thing - he's cute and he knows it, he works his charm *giggle*.

mountainmom5: LOL - I have actually used him myself as he works for free....24-7 and never quits smiling OR waving...

Wow MM, I wasn't aware that he ever took a break from scamming people. He's developing depth as a character with every post! Maybe we've never given him a fair chance; maybe he was a troubled child and is still a bit maladjusted *shrugg*