Am new

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by mimi, May 3, 2008.

1. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Vagabond,

Well the holiday is over and I SEE is hard to get hrs now. Need another skill or to work for another Company part time..Arise did not go well for me for some reason I must of mess up on some part of the admission assessment because I failed it![​IMG] and now I HAVE to wait 3months to do it again. In the meantime, I need something else cause I can't make it just with proflowers. And I have applied to so many at work home Companys and nothing yet? Cloud 10 has me on hold? shoot I KNOW there is got to me a recession going on too many people i KNOW are experiencing the same thing I am. Well got to hang in there and see what happens next...I got to keep trying till i get something else. I hope West offers me another skill soon but I know they are in freezing mode right now[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]damn mix emotions here[​IMG] hope it gets better. Thank God my Hubby works and has a good job otherwise I would be going downhill right now![​IMG]
    RO
  2. vagabond

vagabond New Member

RO,

yep, the economy really bites right now. I have been trying to figure out how to break into the text chat thing, you know where they answer questions online at different websites? I have only found a couple of companies that actually have work at home positions and haven't had responses from either. I also have been trying to figure out just how a chat room monitor gets paid. I know somebody is maying all the big money and I would like to figure out how.
  3. Wyldkat

Wyldkat New Member

What she should have told you was that if you resigned DR, you might have to wait if VM didn't currently need agents.