AMEGA GLOBAL ZERO POINT ENERGY SCALAR HEALTH WAND

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Maxii: Maybe Amega truly is the best, I have no idea. I've never tried a wand at all to begin with. But I don't want to start selling these things, I just want one of my own to begin with. And the extra 100$ is a lot of money for me. But as you said, they have a good return policy.
    Agreed,

I first was sent Health-Wand to test and evaluate, and I too had no desire to sell them, but when it worked for me, I naturally told others I knew who were in similar pain, and that was all it took, seeing others benefit is not selling, just telling and when they see the same results I did, all of a sudden I have built another income stream with very little initial effort, so I suspect that will happen with your as well, it happens that way with everyone so far.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,

2. iithealth

iithealth New Member

[Post removed on request - Admin]

3. Oozatden

Oozatden New Member

iithealth

I will be very interested in the results from Iyashiwand and FreeBusiness regarding how the two wands compare. Myself and several colleagues (we are all healers in the UK) have been offered AMwands, however, none of us want to be associated with that particular promoter. A viable alternative would be welcomed.

I would also like to know the other people involved in the R&D side of this, to investigate their credentials. This should be transparent, not hidden behind a proxy domain seller. If I'm putting my name to something and recommending it, I want to know who I'm really dealing with from a scientific perspective and that they can prove their long term expertise, credibility and integrity in this area. So, who are really behind this company and what is their track record? I request specific names please which can be researched.

BTW, whilst I acknowledge the returns promise above and on the website, I note in the small print of the Conditions of Use, that the iiT Health company which sells the product actually have a NO returns policy.

4. worldplus

worldplus New Member

I have been keeping a close eye on this Amega business for the last month, Talking to as many people as possible about the Amega wand. The one with the Zero point energy.

I live and work on the internet in Thailand and believe me, There are alot of old folks here I can use the wand on..

So lets here some thoughts and proof that the AM wand really works.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Russell Birtwistle

[Personal info removed - Admin]

5. Interesting,

Since this thread has been hijacked by the competition, let me comment. First, the point of this thread is to expose and educate, as well as interest those in pain to try these new technologies, not to knock one verses the other.

Obviously, there may be equal to even superior technologies to Amega which was why this thread was started, it is an Amega thread. I will do you a favor and start an Iyashi thread to post in for your convenience. I am not against any competition, but let us all follow the forum rules, especially for the new hit and run posters here who may not be familiar with proper forum posting, it all starts with reading the rules.

There is no one product which will work equally for everyone, so the fact remains, I was looking for legitimate users of Health-Wand to evaluate and compare results. One person posted her experience which was not working for her, and this is good, I will offer to purchase any Amega Health-Wand from anyone who did not see any relief, so far, I have yet to have one person offer to sell me their Health-Wand.

So, either they were useless naysayers who saw a threat to their own health related business like the Qigong promoter, or from the competition, which is now running wild as Wand Wars is starting, who has the best, whose is lowest cost, whose compensation is the best, etc., etc.

As to the socalled testing being done, this means little to nothing unless you are trying to identify the knock off fakes that are hitting the market every week since the success of Amega Global in NA. I have tested six so far, and it appears most are indeed fake as I cut two open, and the fact that they have no name attached, no information on who is manufacturer, fake tests, you name it, I have seen it. The two I cut open were both the same nameless cheap products, $100. to $160. range sold on EBay, so we all know how many knockoffs are being sold out of China and Malaysia on EBay. lol

OK, now we have a new poster promoting another product from Japan, and the testing they support is no better than the knockoffs are doing. The only thing I care about is that the company stands behind product, is many years in business, offers money back guarantee for 30/90 and has no complaints, and in fact, seems to work for almost everyone who has actually purchased product. The two naysayers on various posts is useless information without even trying the Health-Wand, so take it for what it is worth. Amega has passed the test of time, never mind having worked for me, so time will tell if any others will come close or not, but beware of the cheap knockoffs, I know they are worthless, and if anyone wants to purchase any of these, let me know. lol

For those into testing, keep in mind, this can be as dubious as the claims of products companies are making. Vibra Scan 1100 is perfect example, I heard supposed readings, but what do they mean? Same is true of Ion Meter, I see different readings, but what do they prove? I have seen tons of testimonials, but what do they mean for you? Simply put, purchase the best currently proven product that works on the masses, as in over 500K to date, has the best return policy, and try it yourself, don't believe me or anyone, only your own results matter in the end.

6. Oozatden

Oozatden New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    I thought you were an independant tester interested in the truth. This was the first serious and I thought objectice thread I have seen after many hours of searching through pages and pages of AMwand promotion.

I thought hoorah, an independant and objective discussion. And now, to be honest, after reading your last post, where the "opposition" has supposedly "hijacked" things, that doesn't sound open minded or interested in the truth after all. No disrespect intended, but this thread suddenly sounds self serving.

Incidentally, my life partner is in constant pain and has been for many years. Their quality of life is limited. The AMwand didn't help at all. I have however seen it help others with astonishing results to the person involved. The Iyashi wand video may well explain why. So for personal and professional reasons I shall continue seeking a product that works across a broader spectrum.

I shall look for the thread on Iyashiwands on this forum and appreciate the answers already provided by that company here.

7. Oozatden: I thought hoorah, an independant and objective discussion. And now, to be honest, after reading your last post, where the "opposition" has supposedly "hijacked" things, that doesn't sound open minded or interested in the truth after all. No disrespect intended, but this thread suddenly sounds self serving.
    Oozatden

Good point, but you have to read the forum rules, they are not my rules, but the fact that a thread is hyjacked is considered spam, so that was my point, in fact, I even went so far as to open another thread just for the other product, so don't think I am biased, in fact, I am very open to all products which work as promoted, but posting urls in the body of post is against the rules. You can talk about any product you want, but follow the rules was my point, sorry you missed it.

I have been moderator on forums like this since before the internet went commercial, so imagine with all the competition and the growing wand wars that everyone started promoting their products and plastering their urls all over thread, then what would you think of the value of this thread? Knowledge is great, spam is not. lol

8. Healthycom

Healthycom New Member

I was scheduled for back surgery for April 13,m 2010. On March 18 the amega wand was used on me and I danced for over 3 hours without any pain. I decided to become a distributor and ordered my wand. I was pretty good without too much pain during the March 18 to April 30 (when I finally received my wand). I have good and bad days with my back, legs going to sleep. Some days nothing, others days horrible. I have the wand with me constantly. Most of the time I believe it works, but yesterday the first day I was in pain all day and evening (went dancing) and the wand was not working on me.
    Slept with much pain in legs and hips, woke up and much better, after heat pad and taking motrin (which I hate to take). I also go on the CHI machine, and that helps too.
    I have been wanding everyone everywhere I go, with permission, and most have been relieved of some pain, some not at all.
    I have sold a few wands, but none of my contacts have wanted to sign up as a distributor.
    I want to believe in the placebo effect, as one of my "scientific friends" is discussing with me that there is no zero point energy, and has been researching this information, what little there is and the product and giving me his information and two cents.
    If it works, keep doing it.

9. Thanks Shelly,

Always good to read about more people who are using this technology, and it helps those who cannot understand why it helps so many, and then again, why some take longer to see results than others, and of course, some issues are just so bad that even this technology will not totally eliminate the pain. There are just too many variables, but as I have found, it is always worth trying when all else fails. Especially true when facing an operation, I would do amything to stay out of a hospital.

10. worldplus

worldplus New Member

OK, So I decided to go ahead and buy a wand. Cos the testimonials and other info was to compelling to ignore.

I got my wand 1 week ago, I treated a friend of mine who had a golfing accident!! He hit a golf ball and that hit a tree and the ball came back and hit his knee.

Result was a very large lump and a pretty colorful bruise. I wanded him for 8 mins, I really saw the bruising color start to fade, His knee did improve mobility and pain level dropped..

24 hrs later, The color had almost gone and his pain after a 2nd wanding cleared up almost immediately.

The yesterday, I treated an elbow with great results. He could not fully bend it to touch his shoulder.. sorted that out very quick.

Just my way of saying, I am happy with the product.

11. Great testimonial,

Always nice to read of other peoples experience, and here is another one. I have had a bad back for years, but being extra careful, I have not had issues in years, but I made a mistake and lifter a heavy piece of equipment and wham, I bent over in severe pain just as I remembered the last time I through my back out.

Long story short, I didn't have a wand with me as I pay it forward handing them out to those I know in pain, and never get them back. lol Anyway, I was able to get home and had my daughter wand the spot, and as amazing as it sounds, I had my eyes shut in pain and she hit what obviously was the right spot, and I literally saw blue like stars when my eyes were shut along with an intense feeling of pressure, not that I could feel anymore pain at that moment, but wham, it felt 50% better in minutes, not entirely better, but at least not to the point I couldn't straighten up.

Will see what happens over next few days, but in past, I was laid up for days unable to get up, and now I can at least move about, but it is a little painful to get up off of couch, so we shall see.

12. Oozatden

Oozatden New Member

Last weekend I had a treatment. The user of the wand asked me what I wanted from the session, and it was very successful. I had a top-up session on the Sunday and I felt great. Then on the Tuesday, wham, I felt like it'd been hit by a truck, as all the old issues reappeared. I think I had two such good days, I'd reminded myself how well I could feel. On the Tuesday I was reminded how poorly I'd been feeling previously. I'm improving again now, but Tuesday was not good.

What was interesting for me, I've been wanded by other people to no effect whatsoever, yet this spiritual person who is also a qualified doctor had an amazing effect on me. We discussed why some users seem to get different levels of results. Is it the wands or the users?

Our discussion led us to considering the level of intention of the user and also, their own personal motivation. Is it possible that there is a big difference in motivation between wanting to build an MLM downline versus wanting to assist another Soul? (No disrespect to anyone intended here.)

From the intention aspect, I've seen people wanding whilst talking to others, even eating their sandwiches and having their intentions obviously elsewhere. I've also witnessed those who are totally focused on the task. Does it make a difference?

I wonder if others here have had similar thoughts or experiences.

13. Oozatden: I wonder if others here have had similar thoughts or experiences.
    Interesting,

No doubt, some who are doing the wanding may not be committed to helping others, but from my experience, I would be happy to help others with no MLM income, to me, there is nothing better than helping others, and the focus is always on the person, not the income, and personally, I can't imagine anyone involved just for the money.

Sure, MLM has a bad reputation overall for this very reason, most people are money motivated first and foremost, especially in this recession, but almost everyone I have seen or know who is involved is in it first because the technology helps people with pain and other immune disorders, and if you watch people who are doing wanding events, think about it, if it doesn't work, they wouldn't be earning an extra income, so what comes first is helping people, and this is what I like most about this, we actually are helping people, and with so many instant results, it just keeps getting more amazing.

Is it possible to have different results, of course, because all people are different, as you suggest, but just as true, the wanders may in some cases increase or decrease results depending on their energy level. After all, we are all mini power plants, sort of speak, with different levels of electric energy in our bodies, and as difficult as this is to understand, with a little research you will discover this is fact, so I suspect it can make a difference who is doing the wanding, but not based on whether they are interested in helping or just money motivated would be my opinion.

14. Update,

To follow up on my injured back, I gradually saw the pain diminish further to about a 3 which is how most describe their pain levels, from one to ten scale, so I was at 10, then first treatment, about five minutes worth by my daughter brought it to a five, and this morning I am at a three, so I am very pleased knowing it would take weeks to reach this level before when I injured my back. To suffer only two days verses two weeks is amazing, so stay tuned.

15. Hatfield

Hatfield New Member

FREEBUSINESSES

I used the AM wand for almost a month with no benefit. I spoke to AG support and they suggested I return it because it may be defective. (I am not sure how).. It's been 3 weeks and I still do not have it returned. We'll see.

16. Sorry to hear, so if it is not too personal, what is your problem, I have been scanning every forum to try and find out what it may not work for when it comes to pain issues.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless, Mike

17. Oozatden

Oozatden New Member

FREEBUSINESSES: Sorry to hear, so if it is not too personal, what is your problem, I have been scanning every forum to try and find out what it may not work for when it comes to pain issues.
    Hi,

There is a very good article regarding the various types of pain on another manufacturer's website. It explains the various types of pain and why wands work or don't work on that pain.

In previous posts above, we have discussed the particular wand here and FreeBusiness started a new thread for them. At that site, it can be found by clicking on the pain link.

NB. I am trying to be helpful here and it is not my intention to be promotional of any specific product, merely to indicate an excellent and informative article.

18. Exactly,

My uncle wasn't getting any relief from wanding his hip from sciatica nerve issue, and having experenced this myself at one time, it can be quite painful. He has had problem for over a decade with no relief, and having given him wand, he saw no relief immediately. When I called him the other day, he had given up after couple days, and obviously, if you have sciatica pain for over ten years, two days is not going to correct it in most cases.

Long story short about results, he was wanding only where pain was, in his hip or rump area, so I said no, this is not the case with sciatica since it is usually a pinched nerve in spine, not in leg or hip, it just radiates the pain down your leg from the pinched nerve in your spinal area, so I told him to wand his lower spine and tailbone area. After the second day, he did indeed feel a little relief and was able to sit longer than he had been able to without pain slowly building up.

So to your point, no results is often because you are treating the wrong area, so this is why I asked. If you know about our bodies meridian points, similar to acupuncture, you get results by treating areas which control other areas, so in the case of sciatica, the injury is usually in the lower spine, not the hip or back of leg where the pain is usually located. It takes some experimenting in many cases, and more time in others, so I will keep you posted on results my uncle is experiencing.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless, Mike

19. chadwick

chadwick New Member

mistake post

20. chadwick

chadwick New Member

If anyone wants to know the unadulterated truth about this wand and if it really works or not then read my personal experience. I am someone who just bought it and decided to try it exactly how I was told and have tested it numerous times. I had heard a rumor about a "wand" product floating around but didn't actually have contact with anyone personally who was using it until a good friend of mine decided to call me and swear by it. Obviously I did not believe it because it sounded too good to be true but I decided that even though it sounded absolutely ridiculous I would give it a fair try anyway. The end conclusion, from both talking with his upline and doing all due diligence as far as research is concerned is that the only "evidence" for this "zero point energy" working is anecdotal and that there is no real testable scientific method which can unequivocally demonstrate its efficacy.

I received the wand just before memorial day and decided to try it on a close friend who suffers from lower back pain consistently. The first test I conducted was blindfolded and I told him I would try 3 different items but that he would not know which was which. One item was a regular pen, the other was the wand and the other item was nothing, but he did not know which was which.

I decided to use the pen first for 5 minutes, he obviously didn't notice a difference. I then proceeded to use the amega wand for 5 minutes using it in circular motion and applying it very close to the affected area. He noticed absolutely nothing. I then used it a second time without his knowledge for another 5 minutes and he still noticed absolutely nothing.

I then decided that in order to give this product a fair try I would have to let other people test it and try it. I sent the want to my father and mother and also my brother. My dad suffers from bursitis in his shoulder and so this would be a perfect test for the wand. My mom conducted 2 tests, she did the same blindfolded test that I did but then she also did another one for 10 minutes with his knowledge and told him to focus on the pain. Absolutely NOTHING happened. I told her to try an extensive orange and lemon test as well as a number of other fruits and juices as well (wanding them all for nearly 10 minutes each). She did not disclose which lemons were wanded and had both my father and brother try them. They noticed absolutely no difference whatsoever with the wanded items.

The wand absolutely and positively does not work and whoever says that it does has either experienced 1: mind over matter -- wanting to believe it has worked, 2: coincidence, 3: placebo effect 4: they are just plain lying to you.