AMEGA GLOBAL ZERO POINT ENERGY SCALAR HEALTH WAND

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Thank you very much,

I have been searching high and low to find someone who has not seen success with Health-Wand, so I thank you for posting your experience, as we know, nothing works for everyone and I could not figure out why no one was posting any negative results after over six months in NA market, never mind over four years internationally speaking. Just didn't make sense, so it was nice to hear of your results, even though I am sorry to hear you did not any relief.

No one knows yet why it works on most, and yet, not on everyone, and sure, we can point to mind over matter, but I don't buy that anymore than I did when I was first sent the Health-Wand and tried it, so like I have told everyone, try it, who knows, if it doesn't help you, I feel bad, so send it back and get a refund.

I suppose some may be more inclined to think it is placebo effect, for the mind can be very powerful when used and focused on an issue, and pain is something that can be controlled by the mind when you learn how, but when I see consistent results, like turning on and off a light switch, it got my attention.

I am not into lemons demonstrations, I could care less if that works or doesn't, I only care about one think, results, and sustained results, and that is the bottom line. As I have posted many times, don't believe anyone, believe yourself, if you really think it doesn't work for you, then get a refund. If it comes to pass my mind has been tuned to zero out my pain, then I will know in time as the need to use wand has deminished since I first used it on my bum knee. I purposely have not used it unless pain returns just to see how long it lasts. So maybe my mind over pain has been trained to not need wand any longer, I just don't know yet, but I am sure I will in time and will report results.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,

2. Interesting,

We see a couple people who have not seen any relief, yet we all know not everyone will see same results with anything they use, either prescribed or not, so mind over matter does have an impact on some people, but the one thing we do know, placebo effect is always temporary, so how can those who think it is mind over matter explain this factor? You can't, and that is the point, the bottom line is to try it for yourself, don't believe anyone, testimonies are just that, personal experiences, not guarantees.

3. Marckos

Marckos New Member

Hi there!
    1- James Randy is the real fraud. Anytime someone gives a real proof, his lawyers & staff come with some buts and resources. See the yelow bamboo case against Randy

2- The point some are trying to impress is that they dont believe in energy. Be it wands, or pendulums, whatever. Come on, thousands of experiments are made with pyramids, etc. And they really show that the universe of energies is REAL. I've not yet tested this zero point wand, but I dont think it is beyond rational thinking, as some ill informed here says

4. Agreed,

I looked into challenge and there are more red flags than in China, so I will rely on my own results, and the results of those I know personally, and so far, it has been overwhelming proof there is something here that may not be fully understood, but it works.

5. AmWands

AmWands New Member

Hi Freebusinesses

First of all thank you for starting this very informative thread.

Anyone doing their due diligence on the internet, before investing in an Amega Amwand, will no doubt find the entries in this thread helpful.

This post is in support of the AmWand as we have been using them in our full time Therapy business since early February 2010.

To date we have had great success with over 150 people. The majority had severe/chronic conditions of 8, 9 and even 10/10.

All have experienced pain reducing dramatically and mobility returning to those previously stiff areas, quite a lot of them their pains reduced down to zero in a matter of minutes.

The wands work every time for us. Our mindset when we use the wands is one of total belief. We expect them to work every time and every time they work.

Having read the comments in this thread, of the people who have not had results when using the wands, is the skepticism before and when using the wand.

It is a known fact that in Quantum Science that the Observer has an effect on the Energy being Observed.

We have had great results with cats, dogs, birds and even plants, by wanding the water then watering the plants then wanding the actual plants for a few days then observing rapid growth of slow growing plants over a period of months. So the Placebo/Hypnotic suggestions theories don't cut it for us.

We have documented a lot of our results on video and have put the video testimonials on YouTube.

We work around the UK at MBS (Mind Body Spirit) Shows with our Aura Camera, so we come into contact with a lot of people.

On our website we have Aura Pictures of before and after using the AmWand and the AmPendant. The results are visual proof that changes are happening on an energetic level.

The wand can be explained this way:

There are Things That You Know!
    There are Things You Know You Don't Know!
    And There are Things You Don't Know You Don't Know!.

Unfortunately the AmWand comes in the 3rd catagory.

For a very long time, Science could not prove how the Bumble Bee could fly with it's body weight, wing size ratio.

Thank God the Bumble Bee couldn't be convinced, that what it was doing was Scientifically Impossible.

With Zero Point Energy (Which has been known about and used by Einstein and Teslar over 1oo years ago) Is just the tip of the Ice Berg. What we will see in advanced Technology in the next few short years will be absolutely Mind Blowing.

What gets me is that people will Que up to blast the results that people have, when using Zero Point Energy with the Amwand to help people with pain relief. Because it stretches their Belief System and because they can't understand and because of that limited belief system, will criticize and attack sometimes without even trying the wand.

Yet that same person will blindly accept the latest technology that comes out of say the Apple iPhone 4 without a blink of an eye or question how it can do what it does.

When anything New is presented.

First there is ridicule.
    Then comes the attacks. (Because the Ego's belief system feels threatened)
    Then the persecution.
    Then the crucifixion.
    Then Acceptance.
    Then how did we ever live without this.

Unfortunately we are only at stage two with the AmWand [​IMG]

So anyone looking at getting an Amega AmWand, my suggestion is to look at it with an Open Mind. Trust Know and Believe that it will work and maybe you will get the same amazing results that we have when using the wands.

I will post a personal testimonial next on a result we had during a live demonstration/presentation we did at one of the MBS Shows a couple of months ago. It will stretch your belief system, but it is absolutely true.

Sorry for this long post, but hope that it has helped someone who is doing their research.

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

competition is heating up. I've seen ads on t.v. for a bracelet that does similar stuff. Not exactly the pain reliever as amega wands but similar strength increase benefits

7. Agreed,

There will be hundreds of similar products given the success rate so many have experienced, but like all copycat products, most will not work the same, just as it is with all products, you get what you pay for in most cases.

8. amegawanduser

amegawanduser New Member

Hello all,

I borrowed an Amega Wand 3 days ago from a friend to see if it would help with eczema on my hands (that hurts and bleeds sometimes), and also with a sore throat because of a cold.

What I did: Moved the wand in a clockwise motion over each hand for about 5 minutes each. I did this a few times every day, including today. I also used the wand on my throat several times per day.

I also slept with the Amega Wand close to my pillow (I heard that it would then radiate "Zero Point Energy" to help the body while I was sleeping.

Results: Eczema on hands still the same. Throat is still painful.[​IMG]
    I did not feel any benefit after using the Amega Wand on myself at all. (not even pain relief)

Unfortunately I already ordered several Wands from Amega before even trying it out, so I will try to send them back when they arrive next week...

I was quite open to the possibillity of the wand working because I have a big interrest in different types of healing systems and the Amega Wand sounded really cool, but it seems that not even the placebo effect could work for me.

9. katherinenic

katherinenic New Member

I was given a wand to try a week ago and I am blown away by what is happening in my body. I have been on insulin for 46 years and after a few days pf wanding I have cut my dose back dramatically. One day I did not take any at all. I have to say that as humans we have to learn to understand the body and how our thoughts are key to our good health. You have to want to heal or you are just throwing your money away on what others will call a scam...a magic wand. With what I have experienced to date...I feel this is a tool that can be used to remind the body that it can heal itself.
    I am sleeping better than I have in years and I am more energetic. My blood pressure is leveling out w/ less medication. The most astounding part is the reduction of the insulin intake after 46 years. I wand in the morning, after lunch, after dinner and before I go to bed. I wear the wand on my shirt or my bra all day and I sleep with it in my pillow case right by my neck. My email is: [email protected] if anyone has questions.
    Katherine[​IMG]

10. amegawanduser

amegawanduser New Member

Hi again,
    I wrote the testimonial 3 Sep 2010 11:50 that the Amega Wand did not help me.

But, something happened the day after I posted the message.
    The thing is that 90% of the eczema on my hands has dissapeared, and it has not re-occured yet.
    Its been totally good for a few days now.
    It has never happened like this before during the years I had the problem.

I must admit I?‚??m still a bit sceptic to this, Its a bit hard for me to believe that this "wand" has helped my body to get rid of the eczema, but at the same time I think it would be weird if the eczema just suddenly decided to dissapear just for no reason after 3 years.

So, to those of you who "wanded" a few minutes and did not get any relief, maybe try what I did and wand for longer time and repeat during several days and then maybe it will work for you.

I?‚??m still trying the wand for other small ailments I have and on some of my friends to see how it works. Will post here on what happens, positive or negative.

11. Interesting,

No doubt, there is no evidence the Health-Wand will work on all people the same, but by far I have seen about 90% effectiveness if you simply stay with it for a few weeks. One use is not usually going to create instant results, although I have seen and witnessed this myself. Like everything, we are all different, so what works for one may not work on another.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless, Mike

12. radiantrose

radiantrose New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    Yes, the ZPE wands can be amazing if they actually work. Sometimes there is inconsistencies in the manufacturing where some have lots of juice, some have some sort of juice and some have none.

You might be interested in looking at the articles and info at www.iyashiwand.com and there are two books on amazon.com. The first is called Wand Your Way To Healthy Living and the other one is an illustrated guide and workbook that shows you where to wand and how to wand. It is called Zero-Point Energy Wand - Illustrated Guide and Workbook

13. surf_reyes

surf_reyes New Member

Granted, there is the true and the false to everything...from watches, jewelry, healers, religions...everything. Which means you have to have your own experiential knowledge of anything and not be dependent on what you have heard or read from some holy book, which is merely purely intellectual knowledge...purely information.

What we are talking about here is the REALITY of what is referred to as "zero point field", which is from Einstein's Unified Field Theory. The problem with this reality is that it is beyond measurement because it is formless. It is the field from where all energy forms arise and return.

The only way we can relate to it is in its effects to forms of energy, like cells of the body, bio-energy fields, or auric fields, etc. It is like the wind, which you cannot perceive except its effects as the moving and rustling of leaves, and the howling between window slats.

So, the problem with being dependent on effects is that...not everything react or respond in the same way. To those who have their own personal experience of the beneficial effects of this technology, there is no need to prove anything to anybody. To those who have used it and have experienced no effects...there are only two possible reasons:

First, the product they used is fake.
    Second, it is real but it simply did not work for you.

Just because it did not work for you does not necessarily mean it is fake and those who said it worked for them are all liars. What many are missing here is that, oftentimes something that normally should work doesn't BECAUSE THE USER IS NOT READY TO RECEIVE THE HEALING BENEFITS.

This is the same problem with The Secret. It does not work for just anybody (which is what the proponents did not say!). It is founded on universal law and will always work...if you have the acceptable frequency vibration, or level of consciousness TO RECEIVE.

There could be a lot of different forms of blockages that could prevent the effects from manifesting. One, is the pain you want removed is sub-consciously put in place by yourself from soul level for your own spiritual growth. Another is that the user's present frequency vibration is so negative, which makes his physical body so much denser, making it much more difficult to instantly bring back to its original zero point frequency vibration. And ironically, the negative attitude of impatience and anger from frustrated expectation and demand add to the negativity that further blocks the desired effects.

This technology is merely a servant tool that cannot possibly be supreme over consciousness itself...and will, which is the most powerful force in the universe.

All healing is about transforming imbalance to balance, fragmentation to wholeness. Healing is about regaining awareness of wholeness. Zero point is the point of wholeness of all energy. What crystals and all these tools do is to resonate the zero point frequency vibration to the energy fields within and around one's body that the forms of energy may "remember", through resonance, their original frequency vibration when they arose from Point of Source, or Point of Wholeness.

These tools are totally useless to people who CHOOSE by force of WILL to remain in a lower frequency vibration of consciousness through negativity, separativeness, anger, intolerance, judgement and condemnation, ill will...and all the countless manifestations of FEAR, which reigns in the darkness of ignorance, or loss of awareness of the reality of wholeness behind the appearance of separation.

And those who have learned to awaken to this reality of wholeness do not really need this tools to get to zero point frequency vibration...but then again, that doesn't mean they can't, or will not use these tools at all. For, as the title of John Harricharan's book suggests, "When you can walk on water, take the boat." [​IMG]

14. Interesting,

Well put, and very true, you have to be open to something before you will receive anything in return is how I look at it.

Success to all,

15. AmWands

AmWands New Member

surf_reyes

Great response.

Even though it is a complex in depth and well thought out reply.

This part sums it up.

Just because it did not work for you does not necessarily mean it is fake and those who said it worked for them are all liars. What many are missing here is that, oftentimes something that normally should work doesn't BECAUSE THE USER IS NOT READY TO RECEIVE THE HEALING BENEFITS.

This is why when we are looking at clients we are working with, we watch the response from the eyes, when we ask. Do you want this to Go/Change/Release or whatever. We ask the question 3 times.

From the Mind
    From the Heart
    and From the Soul

Are you ready to learn from what it is trying to teach you, release it, learn from it and move on.

If we get Yes 3 times and we can see in the eyes that it is true. We say then we can help you.

Quote "To those who have their own personal experience of the beneficial effects of this technology, there is no need to prove anything to anybody".

That is why now to date 21/10/2010 we have over 180 amazing results using the Wand.

Just like the quick fix EFT method. If at first it doesn't work, keep at it, as persistence usually pays off.

Once again thanks for a great post.

16. Net_Worker

Net_Worker New Member

Hi gang:

I have just joined this forum. Great thread.

I'm an AM Wand owner and my wife and I have been using it with very good success for a variety of our own and our client's problems.

And, yet, we have not had success on reducing my pain from sciatica. Maybe I've not been applying it appropriately for this. Have any of you had or seen good results with sciatica? What did you do? For how long? Were there any special conditions?

17. paktangent

paktangent New Member

Hi,

Great Post, Learned a lot. I would like to ask that can you refer a good book on this topic, which should be discussing the issue in detail. I have looked to almost all of the posts but could not understand some points.

Regards and Thanks

18. Net_Worker: And, yet, we have not had success on reducing my pain from sciatica. Maybe I've not been applying it appropriately for this. Have any of you had or seen good results with sciatica? What did you do? For how long? Were there any special conditions?
    Interesting,

I had a client who also has severe sciatica, and first the first use of Health-Wand was not helping, but then I discovered that it must be applied to the base of spine, not down leg where the pain radiates to, so if you have had no results, try wanding your base at spine where the nerves are actually being pinched which then feels like it is in leg typically. My freind has been pain free for almost three months using it daily for 15 minutes on lower spine. Worth a try.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

19. OrganicWealth

OrganicWealth New Member

I've been a user/owner since last spring and also found that the energy and pain moves. Yes, I worked on my mom's sciatic pain over the phone and by day 2, pain was gone and yes, the base of the spine. Energy, Love it! I think that starting with the chakras first is crucial if you can - I open mine daily.

20. Regine

Regine New Member

This sounds too good to be true. Has anyone had positive results from the wand?