Amway, Vemma, ACN, Genewize

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by T_mundell, Jan 17, 2010.

1. T_mundell

T_mundell New Member

I've been in all four of these companies. I'm still in ACN & I'm not to fond of it but my sister is making good money in it and has an incredible upline. Genewize on the otherhand is incredible. I joined for two reasons. What it is and the money opportunity I saw. I have been taking it for about three months. I physically and mentally feel better then I ever have. My dad has had an incredible turn around because of this product. I can't ever remember how the money works when I'm telling someone about it, because I'm always wrapped up in my testimony or someone like my dads testimony. It's crazy!!! If anyone has positive or negative things to say about Genewize and/or ACN I would love to hear it.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

That will be your biggest secret to success with it as a business. If you have a personal testimony that will help the product sell itself, then you should have success.

Congrats and welcome![​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Amway, I admire that company, the people, and the owners a lot. Because of Amway's Rich Devos and Jay Ven Andel ( Hope I got the spelling right for their names) Network marketing is a legitimate business opportunity today.

Having a personal testimony is powerful but this does not guarantee your success in your business and whether a prospect gets in or not.

Tal
  4. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

talfighel: Having a personal testimony is powerful but this does not guarantee your success in your business and whether a prospect gets in or not.
    The testimony along with persistence will pay off. I think that would be the other kicker to ensure your success [​IMG].

Good Luck!

Matthew Zenittini
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Having a system that does 99% of the selling for you with a website and videos is much more powerful then having the affiliate give a good testimony to his or hers prospects.

I have tested both before in the past 2 years and can tell you that having a system do the selling for you and your only job is to make sure that you bring in as much prospects in per day is a lot better and more powerful then giving your few prospects your testimony.

Tal
  6. wealth10k

wealth10k New Member

Hey, guys. Never heard of ACN, so don't know much about it. Probably one of the few companies I haven't been involved in. lol If the juice is doing something for your dad, then stick to it. Don't fix it if it aint broke, is what I always say.

Hope your going well with it.
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

talfighel: Having a system that does 99% of the selling for you with a website and videos is much more powerful then having the affiliate give a good testimony to his or hers prospects.
    Marketing success systems are the key to success with consistent marketing of your business.

Many good systems are going unused because people won't apply them consistently
  8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

T mundell, so what your saying is during conversation you have trouble remembering the compensation plan or just understanding it?
  9. SkarySpyce

SkarySpyce New Member

Hey guys, new here. The Compensation is always hard to remember offhand, but I usually just explain it as upfront as possible. meaning, I just tell them that the more customers they can secure, and the larger the downline, the better the profits. Just be totally truthful about it. I have managed to make a good chunk of change with ACN without all of the shady tactics some people try to use. Anyway, good luck. Never done Genewize though. I would think it would be the same with all MLM companies. Just be open and honest, and sell the products. If the product is good, you will be able to sell them.
  10. JHandy

JHandy New Member

I stress this all the time. Companies come and go, but you will always be there. Work on YOU Inc. and the rest will follow. People don't join companies, they join people. Position yourself as a leader and continue to develop your skills and then will prospects follow you. I will repeat this here again, until you are a leader and understand marketing, you will ultimately end up being disappointed and look for another opportunity.

Jerry
  11. Seth

Seth New Member

how much is the sign up fee for acn ? is it $500
  12. success1550

success1550 New Member

It is $500 plus applicable taxes...
  13. DareDevilah

DareDevilah New Member

Agreed. Systems regardless of what business you join are what work and need to be duplicatable for those that come in with you.
  14. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Guest

I think the big thing, when all your family working in the same MLM company or all family's members and love once are possitive for the business - it is important and I think it is useful for success in MLM and network marketing
  15. benwesdorp

benwesdorp New Member

I was with ACN in the past. There were 3 big things that I didn't like about it:

1) $499 to sign up and you didn't get anything of value in return. They could have at least given you one of their videophones.

2) The videophone pricing was a little steep in my opinion. I think the monthly bill came to $38 with all the fees and taxes. I can get unlimited phone service (US & Canada) for $20 a month thorugh my cable company, or $5 a month through Skype (including a local phone number.)

3) Most of the comp plan gets paid out on levels 5, 6, and 7...but most people never get enough customer points to qualify for it. In reality most people were earning about 30 cents per month per customer. Most MLM companies pay much better than that - more like $10-$20 per customer.
  16. newbillionaire

newbillionaire New Member

Whatever MLM company you're with, your success is determine by whether you're able to give a solution to someones problem. Too many times people fail because they are selling the company or the product or services. At the end of the day, your prospects are bombarded with "Join my company cuz it the best messages".

You become the value and people will look to join you in whatever company you with, even if it's "products are rocks"[​IMG]! Just kidding, anything but rocks.