An article a day... who knew!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by larslarson123, Jan 11, 2009.

1. dangmyun

dangmyun Guest

Consistancy is the fact

I should set my daily goals too...

Your constitacy and steady work will be pait at the end

I believe

GOOD JOB
  2. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

jbynoe: People make marketing much harder then it has to be. What many people fail to realize is that staying consistent is the key to the game.
    Great point. We all (myself included) tend to make things more complicated and difficult then they really are.

Stay consistent and never give up and you'll be successful.

~Tim
  3. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Is that true, You can use softwar to auto submit article over and

over? I have done for manualy, I usualy spend 2hours to write

an article a day(including researching, and learning of products)

If it is true, I have been just wasting time submitting every articles

manually..... You guys are better than me any opinion about

Auto submitting?

Happy day~[​IMG]
  4. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Wish I could write 1 a day. I think I'm going to have to hire someone.
  5. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

I am starting writing 2 articles a day![​IMG]

It's been week but, I would better to go back to an article a day

strategy.[​IMG]

It is hard to do over and over...

I used to do research the products that I plan to write,

but since I started write 2 of day. I tended to write only,

my quality was missing.

Many people think it has better percentage of sales with numbers

of article submission...

I guess not,

less articles with quality will be paid out!!!

Of course It is the best, if you can write quality articles for everytime

Good luck to you.

I am going to keep working hard.

My goal is 1 year of contribution, and to see how I make when

next year comes[​IMG]

Thank you

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  6. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Good Idea. [​IMG].Thanks
  7. gridellas

gridellas New Member

Produce more articles using little time

If you are having trouble creating articles then you can read the thread above and it can give you some ideas on how you can create articles using less time. Once you do the research it shows you how to use that information for many, many articles.

jaesun16: Auto submitting?
    There are many opinions about this subject but the majority rules which says that search engines frown on duplicate content. If Google finds that you submitted the same article more than once they will lower your PR and that is never good. The more you can stick to "unique" content the better you will be. And yes quality is much better than quantity.
  8. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

I've recently started getting substantial traffic by simply updating my blogs each day with a new post, pinging them at FeedPing, then submitting them to bookmarking sites via OnlyWire.

Working well...although I need to write for the directories more often as well...

Best,
    Scott
  9. Jon Mroz

Jon Mroz New Member

What are a few good article submission sites that search engines recognize to post on besides the obvious ezine, wordpress etc? Thanks
  10. Greatwoman

Greatwoman New Member

Very informative post. I must confess that writing articles daily is not easy,but I'm beginning to get the hang of it. Thanks.
  11. KB24

KB24 Member

Writing to article directories are good but you can also submit press releases for more reach.
  12. Miss B

Miss B New Member

thanks for the stat there man. an email a day really worked huh. and did you use swipes or did you just write like your writing to a fried? I'm having a little trouble with emails atm.
  13. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

I don't do any articles but I have a new blog on my site and I started posting there. I do a lot of posting all over the Internet though. I even post on Forbes and NBC.com because you never know where a good hit will come from. I do believe in persistence though it does pay off and hey I'm winning a trophy for this post here so it's all good right! So what do you guys say, come and post on my blog sometimes and hit my Facebook like buttons. Help a guy out.
  14. Article writing is a great way to promote your business, and writing an article a day is a great way to be consistent, yet not burn out. You know that if you do that, in a year you will be in a wonderful position, and it should have an incredible impact on your business.
  15. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

We recently joined IBO toolbox and we post two press releases a day each. That's generated some traffic and also gives us access to a lot of other people who are marketing online.
  16. I really like the press release (article writing) idea, but how can you have a press release-able worthy item everyday?
  17. mreese601

mreese601 Member

You will be amaze of just one article a day will do for your website! Consistency is the key!
  18. crisstar

crisstar Member

Because IBO Toolbox calls their article posts "press releases" in which they are not true press releases. However, these posts or press releases on IBO get indexed real quick and can rank high in Google (as long as they're keyword focused on a keyword you can actually rank for).
  19. You might think that articles are not working these days because of the recent updates from Google but you are wrong as articles are still the best strategy to drive traffic to your website. All you need to make sure is that your targeted keywords are present in your articles and that the articles are high in quality not just quantity.
  20. mbasa

mbasa Member

I think I will hop on this wagon! I've done some article writing and saw the results - but never became consistent at it!