An email we received today

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by smallmiracle, Aug 6, 2008.

1. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Just thought we'd share, an email we received today...

Here's the email:
    Lets all of us post something great about ASD on this link.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/26280459.html

Scroll down and write something in "Post Your Comments".

Lets rock the naysayers boat until it flips over...

I'm only sharing this link cause we can voice our opinion for others to
    see, ask your members to do the same.

2. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

Wake up people!

This was not a sustainable business model. It needed to stopped, it is ufortunate that it ran as long as it did.

I feel sorry for those who were taken advantage of.

3. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

nekkoddd: I feel sorry for those who were taken advantage of.

Well then let them deal with it in whatever way they want.

4. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Thanks for the heads up, Les and Steve....for this link and the other one you posted, which I thought was an excellent, calm assessment.....

Appreciate it.....

5. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

[Post deleted - Admin]

6. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Come on. That's just plain nasty. Not in the good nature of usual WFH forum posts. We are all dealing with this in our own way and some of us (like me) are trying to force our way on others. That's probably not healthy! Without this forum I think I may have gone stark raving bonkers by now!!

7. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

I just don't get it... once you've STATED YOUR OPINION that ASD is a scam and no one will ever see their money again, why can you just shut the heck up and go away!? Why must you convert every thread into an ASD bashing?

The opener of this thread clearely requested it be a place for positive information... but no, you can't have a bar of that...

And don't tell me to mind my own business... this is my business and I am not giving up. The whole purpose of a forum is to have a place to find answers, state an opinion, etc - not totally belittle anyone and everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours.

Do you simply thrive on conflict? Are you addicted to drama? What is your beef that you must pollute every thread with the same useless, no downright detrimental comments? We all are WELL AWARE of your opinion - you have stated it over and over and over! Why can't you just create an ANTI ASD thread and repeat yourself in there?

I had a choice to ignore you or let you go on. THIS TIME I chose to comment and call you out on your B/S.

There's no need to attempt to belittle me. Are you the one that looked in the mirror and called yourself stupid? I personally have a life to live and don't have time to go re-read all the threads to figure out who said what when.

Regardless, I suggest going back to the mirror and asking yourself, what do you get out of being so negative and belittling to others and how is that benefitting you in your personal growth through this lesson we call LIFE.

Again, this is offered as constructive... redirection! Please allow those who remain loyal (whether you view that loyalty as stupid or otherwise) their right to have a positive line of conversation!

Thank you!

8. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

I did receive an email today from my sponsor. It was very positive and very encouraging. I don't want to post it without permission. Besides, it appears that most who remain in this forum do so predominately to convince those of us who haven't given up that we are fools.

However, the email was quite lengthy and from an excellent source. They mentioned that there were no complaints, the red flag was thrown up because of the transactions over $10,000. It's well known that any transaction over $10k has to be reported to the government, however, there is a specific from that is required that ASD was unaware of. Once that created the interest, the 125% rebate captured their attention and they immediately assumed PONZI.

The email went on to outline elements that have specifically been put in place to avoid any misconception of money laundering - such as not taking personal checks, and creating the debit card - which was planned to be implemented at the Tulsa Rally for cash outs.

The email went on to outline elements of the business that verify the viability and legality of the business structure. He mentions that until Google, Yahoo, E-Bay etc, went public they didn't have any real viable asset! They had an idea.

This is me paraphrasing... hopefully you will get the email through your upline, or I will get permission to post it.

But I wanted to share something I considered to be very positive and hopeful.

It also mentioned that a number of cashiers checks were seized and that an employee wanted to document them before they took them so that they would be able to know in the future who sent in what amount, but they were denied the opportunity. So please keep your copy of your cashier's checks!

There is also a chance, even if your money was posted, that checks processed in Miami and Chicago had not been deposited.

You can check with your bank to see if the check has cleared and it may be possible to get it back. Take your copy of your cashier's check to the bank and have them track if it has been deposited.

Apparently, the government intends to deposit them.

This is just the information that I received from what I am told is a very reliable source!!!

Take what you like and leave the rest.

9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

oh Boy...

this reminds me of a story where a bunch of civilized kids became stranded on an island...and in the lack of civilization and Order, they became savages and started to attack one another...

10. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

Vaussie, "It also mentioned that a number of cashiers checks were seized and that an employee wanted to document them before they took them so that they would be able to know in the future who sent in what amount, but they were denied the opportunity. So please keep your copy of your cashier's checks!

There is also a chance, even if your money was posted, that checks processed in Miami and Chicago had not been deposited.

You can check with your bank to see if the check has cleared and it may be possible to get it back. Take your copy of your cashier's check to the bank and have them track if it has been deposited.

Apparently, the government intends to deposit them."

Your information at the bottom of your post is VERY accurate. Whoever can possibly exercise those options, do it now!

11. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

this reminds me of a story where a bunch of civilized kids became stranded on an island...and in the lack of civilization and Order, they became savages and started to attack one another...

I love that book.

12. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Vaussie: I just don't get it... once you've STATED YOUR OPINION that ASD is a scam and no one will ever see their money again, why can you just shut the heck up and go away!? Why must you convert every thread into an ASD bashing?

The opener of this thread clearely requested it be a place for positive information... but no, you can't have a bar of that...

And don't tell me to mind my own business... this is my business and I am not giving up. The whole purpose of a forum is to have a place to find answers, state an opinion, etc - not totally belittle anyone and everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours.

Do you simply thrive on conflict? Are you addicted to drama? What is your beef that you must pollute every thread with the same useless, no downright detrimental comments? We all are WELL AWARE of your opinion - you have stated it over and over and over! Why can't you just create an ANTI ASD thread and repeat yourself in there?

I had a choice to ignore you or let you go on. THIS TIME I chose to comment and call you out on your B/S.

There's no need to attempt to belittle me. Are you the one that looked in the mirror and called yourself stupid? I personally have a life to live and don't have time to go re-read all the threads to figure out who said what when.

Regardless, I suggest going back to the mirror and asking yourself, what do you get out of being so negative and belittling to others and how is that benefitting you in your personal growth through this lesson we call LIFE.

Again, this is offered as constructive... redirection! Please allow those who remain loyal (whether you view that loyalty as stupid or otherwise) their right to have a positive line of conversation!

Thank you!
    Ahhhhhh.....Brenda.......methinks your strong words of truth were wonderful to read.....thank you for saying it all so well.....

13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

uuuhhhh....can't we all get along?

It sure ain't easy being a "moderator" here with a Verbal Food Fight thrown around...

14. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

hehe...

Is it me or do I not see any "ASD" Signature Links anymore on most of everyone

15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Hey Cat I was going to get the Steak ready for the "Slap" but your post disappeared

16. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

Sorry, it is just frustrating when people have been clearly misled, and they don't see it.

I don't understand why people are not more angry with Andy. They think this is just a slight bump in the road, and they defend him, and his organization.

Why continue to defend him. I feel bad, I have a lot of friends who lost alot of money believing in Mr. Nice.

17. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nekkoddd: Why continue to defend him. I feel bad, I have a lot of friends who lost alot of money believing in Mr. Nice.

I can understand your frustration, especially if you have a significant downline whom you may feel you "let down".

On the other hand, everyone has their own opinions, and we can all share our thoughts without having to "slam" one another.

18. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

So in other words, you're throwing a fit and insulting people left and right because other people are not as angry as you are. [​IMG]

Man I almost spit my lemonade on my keyboard over that one.

Combined with the other one ("your name does not represent you well, nor does your writting skills") and you truly have brought humor to my afternoon.

19. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Vaussie: I just don't get it... once you've STATED YOUR OPINION that ASD is a scam and no one will ever see their money again, why can you just shut the heck up and go away!? Why must you convert every thread into an ASD bashing?
    I hope you don't mean me! Most of my meddling today was out of boredom and mostly humorous (well I thought so) posts to make me or anyone else feel better. I am not bashing ASD. I am upset to learn that Andy has a record of fraud and am quick to point out that anyway you describe ASD it is a PONZI, but I hope it comes back so I can get my money back at least!
    I would hope that some of my comments today were constructive and perhaps even moralizing (if there's such a word).
    If you didn't like being called naiive or stupid for being in ASD in the first place then join the gang. I included myself in that one! Anyway, I will be busy tomorrow God willing and probably will never post here again..so bye bye guys! Good luck!!

20. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I'm sure you'll be back here tommorrow again Nick.

Logical was not referring to you by the way...or maybe she was...