Another Newbie here..

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mikey5665, Aug 14, 2011.

1. mikey5665

mikey5665 New Member

Hi,

My name is Mike and this is my first time here.

I live in Pennsylvania USA, I'm married and have 2 daughters (4 and 15)

Looking forward to see what's in store for me [​IMG]

2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

mikey5665: I'm married and have 2 daughters (4 and 15)
    You have my sympathy! Hope you find all you need here, if not just ask.
    Best of luck with the girls, you'll need it no doubt. Been there, done that.

3. weebitty

weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. I have to laugh because I know what Just2ez is talking about I raised two daughters as well and they were 10 years apart. Just don't give up and it will work out. [​IMG] I am a firm believer in their become aliens until they get to about 21 or 22! LOL Anyway hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Lots of information and great people.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The ages of the girls should be very easy for you....[​IMG]

Hope you find the right info here in the forum. Glad to have you join us here today.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome and I have two daughters as well...plus three boys....and even with all the drama it is a fun way to go.[​IMG]

6. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Welcome to the forum Mike. I have a daughter and a son 2 years apart in their teens. Will be happy to help out with whatever i can contribute to your success. [​IMG]

7. dare2change

dare2change New Member

Hi everyone, another newbie from Philippines. Its nice to be part of this community. I've been working mom for five years now and its really fine. It got more time to take care my kids. Hope to learn new things for you.

8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

If you take your marketing of your biz seriously and are consistent in applying various techniques and strategies you shouldn't have a problem with success.

Treat your business like a job that you would show up to everday, and not like a hobby you would engage in from time to time when bored.

9. frosties1

frosties1 New Member

Welcome! Good luck, lots os useful pointers on this forum.

10. gloria14r

gloria14r New Member

Hello Mike and Hello Everyone,

I am also kinda new to the forum, have been visiting the forum for about a week. I just wish and hope all of you to find the right information you are looking for her and start your home based career.

Thanks,

11. ritam

ritam New Member

Hi from Maurita in California. Nice to meet you. I have tons of great resources to offer. Of everything I have learned I think the most important is not to rely too much on all the gurus not that they don't have good info but they are not you and you are not them. I think we all have so much to offer. I got so lost in all the tech stuff and still discovering what I want to offer that is authentically from me.
    All the best to you.

12. watto123

watto123 New Member

Hi

Welcome to the great word of working from home. This forum is packed full of info.

My only piece of advice is to not expect instant results, have real expectations and be very focused on what your business model is.

If you setup a website it can take unto 90 days to drive any serious traffic to it and to start making money. A lot of people give up way before then, but DON'T. It takes work, a lot of work to be successful at this.
    I once heard someone say "The only place Success come before Work is in the Disctionary",
    in this arena that is oh so True.

Don't get disheartened by early set backs - it can work if you stick at it and you can get the rewards you want.