any advanced sites for affiliates you'd recommend? (no affiliate links)?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Twrestler07, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Twrestler07 New Member

i know a few beginner sites that have taught me a bunch, but I'm lookin to take this to the next level...help?
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I see you are using Squidoo - I am an avid Squidooer myself but only recently has it taken off by leaps and bounds as I follow potpiegirls training.[IMG]
  3. cupbucket New Member

The best thing to in order to grow your online biz is to study marketing techniques. This will grow your biz!
  4. cashgeneration New Member

What kind of advanced stuff are you talking about? This way I can point you in the right direction.
  5. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello Twrestler07

I suggest joining Wealthy Affiliate, where you will receive training for many methods of internet marketing or taking the Thirty Day Challenge, where you will learn one, step-by-step also.

Have a great day!
    Please let us know if we can help!
    Victoria
  6. Hemjoe New Member

Try looking into adwords if you feel like you need a challenge, dont rush into it though. learn about, one course i would suggest is commission blueprint.

If done right the potential earnings can be very high however if wrong then losses could be high also.
  7. Kecia08 New Member

I also suggest Wealthy Affiliate. It's very helpful whether you are a beginner or experienced affiliate marketer. There's also a member forum where you can get TONS of helpful advice and info.