Any Advice? Paid Surveys.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RedRobin, Sep 4, 2005.

1. happygal

happygal Member

Yes, every site on my blog (in my signature line) that I call a survey site is a legit survey site. Inbox dollars, Treasure Trooper, Quizpoints and Star Club Rewards are different, and not traditional survey sites, but all of the others will not spam you, etc .
  2. ellenjharris

ellenjharris New Member

The paid surveys I have participated in seem to give pay points rather than cash money. American consumer reports just did a survey asking if the participant has ever received a cash award for participating.

It does appear to be a long wait whether for cash or for points.
  3. happygal

happygal Member

Some are very fast (vocalabs, for instance, pays via paypal usually within 24 hours), and some are slow...Greenfield can take 2-2 months to pay...but I have never had a points site NOT pay me cash, ultimately, for my points.
  4. fitness

fitness New Member

This site is not a scam. I have gone to the work from home website below and have actually started my own work at home business. I haven't gotten rich yet, but it pays the rent
  5. BabyCheeks

BabyCheeks New Member

ConsumerCandy.com is a program free to join. They pay you to complete offers free to you, such as surveys, and free trials. They have over 1000s offers and are 100% legit. Enjoy this one!
  6. lost_fan

lost_fan New Member

I've been lurking for awhile and figured I should finally sign-up. [​IMG]

Most sites seem to ask for money or spam you with offers. I've found a couple that I like (including some already mentioned). Ipsos.com and Synovate.com are OK, and I've heard great things about Pine Cone, and OTXsx.com is very good too. The last one, OTX, is easy to get enough points for a good gift card for iTunes or Amazon or something, and you don't have to wait forever for it.

One you should totally avoid is Panda Research. They just want to sell you stuff and will spam you.
  7. DarkSimonX

DarkSimonX New Member

Hi guys i been trying paid surveys and they all give gift cards or dam vouchers witch is useless to me i am so frustrated of all the lies and rubbish that's out there
    There's so many scams these days its crazy
    I needed a survey site that would work with UK residents as i am from england London
    do u guys know any survey sites that work well for the UK
    And survey sites like (getpaidforsurveys) and (surveyAbsolute) are they for real or are they just trying to sell there list off?
    I was checking out (topsitereviews.info) where they review paid survey sites i looked at there other reviews for like dating sites and they seem to be a good site but do you think that they are just affiliates trying to get you to sign up?
    Any comments or help will be appreciated thankyou
  8. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Hey DarkSimonX -

I think Chao (not sure if I have the spelling right) is based out of the UK... try a search of UK based survey sites and see what you come up with. At any rate, gift cards and vouchers are nice in that you don't have to come up with the cash for some stuff - I know cash is better but...

I'll see if I can't find some more for you -
  9. happygal

happygal Member

Anyone that asks you to pay money is a scam. There are plenty of European focused survey companies. Testandvote is good, Ciao (the spelling) is also good, Global test market, etc.

But no, never sign up for a service or a list it is a waste of time and money.
  10. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

This topic is closed. Please post related discussion in the Paid Surveys forum.