any alternative for google adsense

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by inter, Sep 17, 2006.

1. inter

inter New Member

My google adsense account was disabled when I reach a figure of US$90/-. The reason is that invalid clicks but I never clicked my own ads. Any alternative?.
  2. SusieW

SusieW New Member

Hi Inter,

Yahoo's version will probably be the best alternative, but as far as I know they haven't released it to smaller publishers yet.

Have you tried appealing to Google? Sometimes they'll give you a second chance. If they do, I recommend either having someone add an IP block to your adsense code or doing it yourself if you're good with that kind of thing. I use Joomla and their adsense module does it automatically, so it ignores any accidental clicks from my IP address.

Best of luck!
    Susie
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Clicksor, Kanoodle, Adbrite are some alternatives, it also depends on your traffic level and where you stay.
  4. Robert Willson

Robert Willson New Member

Yahoo has not been offered to the general publice as of yet. It may give google a run for it money. But untill then no one delivers targeted ads like adsense (trust me I've tried the others)

Contact google and tell them the situation. It very well could of been a competitor getting you banned.

I know lots of people that have been reinstated after google looked into the matter.
  5. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

6. inter

inter New Member

Hi Wealthymon36,

Thanks for your link. I would like to know anybody used MIVA ads on their site. Is it a good alternative to google adsense?.
  7. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

Miva is all right...but if I was you, I would look into BidVertiser...good payout..[​IMG]
  8. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Some people are happy with bidvertiser. But they are still far away from google. Invalid clicks can come from submitting your site to traffic exchanges and safelists. Anyone having an adsense account should be very careful.
  9. mlegaspi

mlegaspi New Member

Go for soloads!

They're way better and you are always guaranteed clicks. I tried Facebook marketing but that really didn't work for me. Its easier to build a list with soloads.

Good luck!

Melanie