Any body is making money in SFI

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by inter, Sep 23, 2006.

1. inter

inter New Member

Any body is earning a good income in SFI (Strong Future International).

2. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

It takes quite some time to make profit with SFI. But it is certainly a reliable company. With the introduction of niceoffers we may expect the program to gain momemtum.

3. 30mom

30mom New Member

Pluses: A well-established MLM with some Good products.

Cons: Your residual depends on your downline and it's real common for people to sign up and then just drop out, so you lose your downline. I've heard of a few (their top affiliates for example) who are doing veru well in SFI but most people who share their experiences with me don't really ever make much (or any) money.

4. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Of course the dream everybody has when they join is to become a:

double diamond ebony swan guru cheesebag.

MLM is perhaps in the business of selling the dream of becoming an extremely wealthy double diamond ebony swan guru cheesebag who does no work and has a massive army of underlings working to make him or her money to support a double diamond ebony swan guru cheesebag lifestyle which includes:

- A mansion

- A Yacht

- A Sportscar

- A Trophy Lover

- A Year-round Tan

etc...

SFI has been around for a while and its maybe kind of dated. It was one of the early companies to push into the internet and I think the model worked okay for awhile.

JennyHoodia likes this.
  5. lymand

lymand New Member

I made some money with it a couple of years ago. They changed the compensation plan and my income dropped. They are making new changes for 2007 that seem to be a big improvement, at least from where I am. It seems to be a well established company that at least tries to stay up with the times.

6. alwayshere

alwayshere New Member

"...that at least tries to stay up with the times. "

yeah, that's all - it tries to keep itself up. Nothing more.

JennyHoodia likes this.
  7. cathysplants

cathysplants New Member

I just recently signed up but am afraid to invest anything with them yet. To become an EA I have to get 10SVP (I think). So far, since the 5th of February when I joined, I've only had 2 people sign up as my affiliates. With the prices that they have, I'm not sure that those 2 will continue on past this month. Neither of them has any affiliates at all yet. Asking my friends to pay such high prices for their stuff seems wrong too, so I'm thinking I'll probably not stick with SFI. I'm trying some other things out that don't require much of an investment on my part. I've got more time to spend than money!

JennyHoodia likes this.
  8. susaneng

susaneng New Member

It seems like the ones that make a lot of money with SFI are also with affliliate programs. My sponsor encourages his downline to build their own website with affiliate programs. He claims he is making such good money on this his wife was able to quit her job. The one draw back to this is learning HTML...

9. simssoul

simssoul New Member

it is the most dependale program online. i simply love it.

10. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

It seems the earlier post that inspired the "cheesebag"
    post has been removed.

It made me laugh, so I worked the terminology into my
    post. Its not my language, but it is intended a little humorously.

SFI has been around for a long time and may be a good
    earning opportunity for those who like the product and
    are diligent about marketing it... just like anything else

11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

11 Nov 2007 23:01 - Attached on merging:
    What about SFI Affiliate Marketing?

I saw an earlier thread on SFI ("Anybody is (sic) making money in SFI") but the last post was JULY 17, 2007 - and only a few other posts were made in 2007.

With all the sign ups they claim to generate, and folks who have been SFI members since this previous SFI thread I am wondering if anyone has any useful information about SFI.

I just joined recently and am seriously considering becoming an EA (Executive Affiliate).

12. samda

samda Member

My experience is bitter with SFI. I joined six months before. No proper response from them and they fill my email with spams. Do watch carefully to join them.

JennyHoodia likes this.
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: simssoulit is the most dependale program online. i simply love it.

Are you saying it was PROFITABLE?
    What kind of money are you seeing from SFI?

I am curious since you said nothing else about it, and there are so many unsupportive comments here on this site about SFI.

I would think you would want to defend SFI, if only for the income potential 'setting the record straight' would bring - For all of SFI (which could only positively affect you) if not just for yourself.

Don't you want to elaborate?

JennyHoodia likes this.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: samueldarwinMy experience is bitter with SFI. I joined six months before. No proper response from them and they fill my email with spams. Do watch carefully to join them.

I guess you never decided to become and EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE (EA) then?
    I joined, I am not an EA but I get NO SPAM from SFI.
    (except for the daily notifications of how many people joined my powerline - trying to get me to buy into EA status - but that's EZ to block!)

ACTUALLY, I haven't heard from ANYONE, unsolicited,
    in SFI except for my welcome letters (and those 'powerline' upgrade ads).

BUT, if NO ONE has really supportive comments, I guess that says if all!

ANYONE??

15. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I am an EA and have been for 5 years now. I do not make a lot of money with it. It takes a constant effort of enrolling new affiliates every month. The attrition rate is high, but that is because it is free to join.

I do make several hundred a month with them, but after 5 years and thousnads of affiliates I personally enrolled I was not happy with the results overall.

16. TJamMoneyMan

bummer!

17. juno44444

juno44444 New Member

I signed up once but the site was so confusing I never did much. Never really did figure out what they were getting at ...

I'd rather just build websites.

18. ekkmendoza

ekkmendoza New Member

Just like any other business, you can't expect to get results by sitting down on the couch hoping you get a huge check tomorrow. Results are proportional to efforts. And with marketing specially online, numbers are your ally, the more you promote, tje more chance for a signup. Just work hard, learn the ropes, and you'll see..

19. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: ekkmendozaResults are proportional to efforts.

Judging from the experience of those who have participated in SFI, that proportion is not very large.

Who wants to spend lots of time and money, and valuable life energy, for a less than satisfactory payout?

20. juno44444

juno44444 New Member

I found it too complicated to even understand. Better to just learn and build good sites with things and information that people want, monetize them, and direct traffic. Requires work but is simple and viable.