Any body is making money in SFI

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by inter, Sep 23, 2006.

1. jsherbert

jsherbert New Member

I think SFI is a reliable company, but it takes time to actually make money. I also found it complicated, so I stopped after 3 months..

2. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

Are you doing a new home business now? If so, maybe I can help. There are a lot of home based businesses out there that are great. I have some great tools that can help you with your business. Send me a pm and we'll talk.

3. Shelly Davoli

Shelly Davoli New Member

SFI is very different these days: much easier to understand and get started. It is certainly worth another look if it has been some time since you have checked it out.

There are several different ways to earn an income with SFI ~ you do not necessarily need to recruit others into your downline to make money.

I have been with SFI for about 2 years now. My main focus is on selling from my ecommerce site, which is included free for every member.

SFI remains one of the most reliable and stable online income opportunities out there. I totally enjoy it. They pay commissions right on time, every month. Anyone anywhere in the world can earn an extra income with SFI.

4. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I would agree that SFI is a sound stable company that can provide those that put forth the effort a realistic income they can achieve. I just think there are better industries to pick that can yield a way better ROI and yield bigger profits faster. The key with residual income is to market a product or service that people would buy without the opportunity attached to it. That is so you have less attrition and can actually get consistent revenue growth.

Chris

5. bells401

bells401 Member

As with any online business you need patience and the mindset to be successful.[​IMG]

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

For anyone who thinks about joining SFI, the best way to promote it and make the most money with them is to use Stone Evans's Plug In Profit site.

I would not recommend to promote it alone.

SFI is a great biz opportunity and they have been online for like 12-13 years now.

7. Interesting,

I was involved with SFI way back when they started, but like many discovered, their comp. plan was very confusing at the time and the expectations were greater than most realized, myself included. Glad to hear they made it more simple to understand according to post, so it anyone making decent money yet with it?

I haven't heard or seen anyone promoting this in years. I still have some of their products I was using, but this is the first time I have seen anything posted about it in years, and this most recent post bumped it from June of 2011, amazing how long it has been with no activity.

Success to all,

8. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

arunkumarsuri
    As Arun said it takes quite some time to make good money - esp. when you don't outlay much yourself. However, I have found that I made 1/3 of my first month's spending on SFI in commissions alone.

Not only that I have learnt so much for free from their training sessions that if I was to convert that into dollars - it would be burning a hole in my pocket right now.

The company though is listed in the Better Business Bureau as a solid company and has been in circulation making people rich for over 13 years. The support they offer is fantastic and all in all it offers a very positive atmosphere for learning and earning.[​IMG]

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

FREEBUSINESSES: I haven't heard or seen anyone promoting this in years.
    Oh, there are lots of people promoting it and making a decent living online with them. I am one of them.

The company though is listed in the Better Business Bureau as a solid company and has been in circulation making people rich for over 13 years.
    I would not say that they are making people rich but they are helping people earn a nice income online. Just like any other MLM online, some are earning a few hundreds per month and some are earning a few thousands per month.

10. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

It's a great stepping stone, to learn from as it gives you Free training and support, Free knowledge and education and most of all it is Free to join. So you join it and learn how to build a good strong foundation for your internet business and then you just keep adding to it.[​IMG]

11. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

SFI has been around for quite a while. It is listed in the Better Business Bureau as a rock solid business. It is free to join, gives you free support and training, free education and knowledge. The main person in SFI Gery Carson is as approachable as the guy next door. The amount of knowledge they give you for free is phenomenal - if you were to pay for it - you would be paying thousands of dollars.

There are a lot of people making good money with SFI. SFI works - if you work it right. You can't just sit back and wait it to prove itself to you - you need to prove yourself to it. They don't offer any free lunches - yes, they do give you all the ingredients you need for free - after that its upto you.[​IMG]

12. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

SFI is a scam because after i worked more than 6 month with them and made about $120, I didn`t receive any check
    Rather wasted your valuable time with a company like this, i strongly recommend any one wants to make real money on the internet to start building email list and promote clickbank products

13. Laurian

Laurian New Member

OmarS.K

SFI is a stable company, built on a rock solid foundation. It has been in operation since 1998, now in it's 16th year. A member of the BBB. It provides all tools and support for your marketing efforts.

If you made $120, it's there waiting for you, not a joke!

I have had many claims, I got them all and in time. I am from Tanzania, the Eastern part of Africa. You just have to know how to do the follow up.

Go, get your money OmarS.K!

14. GeoffSFI

GeoffSFI New Member

Sorry for Commenting on this thread years after it was started but I could not resist the urge.

SFI Is so easy, so why do so many affiliates quit without giving this opportunity a chance. I thought about this for quite some time and considered how and what SFI can do for the average person that has no internet experience. And do you know what I found? They make this so easy that you don't have to be an Internet whiz kid to grow your business. Do you know what you do need?
    A willingness to learn!
    So I ask myself If SFI makes this so easy why are so few people taking the time to learn? I think I have it figured out too, basically it's because they don't take time to read.
    Now If I said I would pay you $110,000 to read SFI's site every day for the next two years would you do it?
    Now what I just did was tell you the potential this site brings to the people who will come on here every day and read and build the business. But I put it into perspective. The problem with most people is they don't see the big picture.
    They think because they are not receiving instant money that it won't go anywhere. Do you know that it's not any harder to earn a 6 figure income than it is to earn $25,000 a year?
    I figured something out a while ago, only 5% of the people become rich, because the other 95% give up instead of staying in it for the long haul.
    Do you know any doctors? How long did it take them to become rich? It wasn't in their first 5 years right? Ask one of them sometime and see what they tell you.
    Did you know that SFI is basically a 3 to 4 year plan? I'm stretching that a bit because I know success can come sooner.
    If you had to go to educate and train yourself to become a doctor how long would it take? Eight years maybe I'm guessing here but I know that has to be fairly accurate because just to get a bachelors degree takes about 4 years right? Then it has to be another 4 after that for a PhD and I don't think they let people become doctors with anything less than a PhD. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Is it worth your time to spend the next, oooooh let's say 3 years with SFI to build your fortune? Let's say you don't get it right the first time. You would have a second chance would you not? Another 3 years would work for a lot of people I think. Do you know that a typical job is usually referred to as the 45 year plan? You work 45 years, you retire and when you stop working you get what from your job? Nothing right? What if you work 3 years with SFI and you build an ongoing residual income? How long will that last?
    Thats right The Rest Of Your Life.
    Do you get me now? Are you with me? Do my words make sense? I hope so.
    With SFI there is no hype, no smoke screens and definately no lies. SFI is the real deal. I've been involved in several MLM companies in my life and have seen all the garbage that goes along with them. They all claim you can be successful but there is not a lot of help. SFI is the first company that not only claims you can be successful, but has in place all the tools necessary for your success.
    You are responsible for the rest, to do the work. Now how hard is that? Ten to fifteen hours a week is what it takes. I put about 30 hours a week into my SFI Business and I feel like I haven't done enough. But until I can quit my day job, that is all I can currently spare.

Bernarda likes this.
  15. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

I hate to admit to failures but I was in SFI WAY back when.
    It was called Six Figure Income in those days, long ago.
    You got monthly CD's for a subscription fee.
    That was before digital made CD's obsolete.
    Probably still have a dozen sitting around.
    Mostly garbage programs and graphics.
    You got re-sell rights for some of them.
    The CDs had training and pep talks.
    Mostly buy wholesale and sell retail.
    Lots of links to drop-shippers, etc.
    Don't think I ever broke even on SFI.
    Quit after a year and never looked back.
    Have no clue what the current one does.

BusinessIdeas likes this.
  16. Priscilla Cooke

Priscilla Cooke New Member

I have been member of SFI since 2008 and I must say it is a real opportunity. but you need to build this business like a real business. time consuming but reliable.

17. Tina Sassy

Tina Sassy New Member

I joined SFI way back went it's initials stood for something else; can't remember what (that was years ago). It was confusing then... Well I joined it again (rejoined?) last month it seems to be better but still a little overwhelming and confusing. I decided I'll just let them sit awhile maybe I'll try and do it again, but I always seem to be too busy to sit and read all the instructions (or my brain just won't take it all in). I have heard of people making money with it, however, they all say to do so you do have to spend monthly money in the store (whatever it is called) and you do need to follow their daily tasks they set for you (which is setup pretty nice I might add). Good luck to all those working it and Bravo to those who are successful at doing so.

18. cncmoney

cncmoney New Member

Wow... I actually was shocked to read your response. It made me think if you are talking about the same company. I am an SFI Affiliate. The program is one of the easiest programs to work with. Sure you have to keep a min... of 1500VP a month to stay active.. but that is really easy to do. Just spending a few hours a week. It's really easy to make over $500 in the first month, by doing more than one of the ways to earn money. The choices are your's the company just gives you the options. You can refer people to SFI, Tripleclicks store (It's like a virtual mall with stores from all around the globe) which help to bring in a steady income each month. I like the penny auctions. As I have been pretty good at snagging things for a few bucks. Then I resell them on Ebay.

If you are looking for an over night get rich company or a place to do all the work for you.. then it wont work. You have to approach SFI as a real business (which it is with over 16 years of operations). What you put into your business is what you will get in return. So if you do little to nothing.. then you will receive little to nothing. If you put the effort in it you will be rewarded. Find ways to use SFI to work toward your advantage. Do you have a website where you sell items? Or thought of creating products and selling them? Then you could open a store in the virtual mall and make an additional income. All these things help build your SFI business and give you a steady income.

Sorry you had such a bad experience, maybe you didn't have the right sponsor. I know when I first started I was a little confused about the whole process. My sponsor talked me through everything. Having a team of support is important, because when you feel lost or have a question, they are there for you. And when you get ready to build your own team, they can help you achieve this. After all they don't succeed unless you succeed.