Any extra costs when you join WA?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by treevee, Jan 22, 2010.

1. treevee

treevee Member

I'm planning on doing WA for at least 2 months but my decision will be based on how much more money will need to be invested in that 8 week training course for tools. Anyone have any figures?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I don't have the answer to that as I have not used WA yet but wanted to wish you much fun.[​IMG]

3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

As far as I know, you don't need to pay additional costs to jump start your online business other than the monthly membership fee. They even provide you with hosting, correct me if I am wrong.

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Gary is correct.

You only pay the monthly membership fee.

There are two accreditation courses that require a fee, that are completely optional.

Most of the content from the courses is already on the site, free.

Enjoy your membership!
    Victoris

5. carlalee2223

carlalee2223 New Member

When you join Wealthy affiliate there are no additional cost to use the guides and tools within the program. There are plenty of tools and material in there that you really could get started with no additional cost whatsoever, unless you decide you would like to .( ie; pay per click adds or paid classifieds) Good Luck

6. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

TreeVee,
    You've been doing alot of research and consideration over Wealthy Affiliate. So tell us, did you decide to go ahead and join?

7. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate and although there are no additional costs mandatory, you'll want to go ahead and plan on spending some extra money.

To implement much of the stuff taught and take your online business to the next level, you'll want to set money aside for domain purchases and possible some pay per click advertising. Now, I don't suggest jumping into PPC right away as that is just asking for trouble. But, still you'll want to plan on it, because if you follow along with the WA program you won't be a beginner for long.

Best of luck to you. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

8. treevee

treevee Member

Thanks a ton folks,

It looks like I'll be waiting a while to start Wealthy Affiliate. [​IMG] Right now I'm concentrating on One Week Marketing because of funds. The money has started trickling in on my first site from 5 months ago through The 30 Day Challenge (finally PR 1! -- that was a surprise being that I haven't done a thing with it for a long while!) Maybe a few more months after my OWM can get off and running! And then, the next step will be WA!

9. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

Good luck with OWM. I have used PotPieGirls course as well. It's a great start to get your feet wet. I'll let you know right now it sometimes takes a while to get your lenses indexed. Don't get discouraged, keep following along and you should be fine. I'd be happy to help so let me know if you ever get stuck.

10. treevee

treevee Member

Great ericsquest! -- thank you for the help offer!

I like the OWM's strategy and have even added a few things to the plan ... like Propeller and Free Traffic System. I called it TWM (Two Week Marketing) because it takes me a while longer to write all the lenses and articles and then submitting them to a few extra feeds. I don't expect to make it high in Google soon after one campaign is done, but I have faith in benefiting from it further on down the road! (I have 3 1/2 campaigns going at this point and have only made one sale -- I'm ecstatic about that one sale!) [​IMG]

11. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

Congrats on the sale! Keep repeating what you are doing.

Don't spread yourself to thin. Concentrate on getting those lenses you have already started, ranked and pulling in traffic. Then move on to the next one.

Sounds like you are on the right track....TWM