Any GOOD mlms out there???

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by BHP, Oct 20, 2008.

1. traverus_travel

traverus_travel New Member

I have been reading this thread for a while and decided to more or less throw my two cents in.

I was like the vast majority who jumped into opportunities, saw the pay plan and with dollar signs in my eyes, ran after everyone that I could think of thinking they just had to see what I saw.

I'm in an MLM opportunity now, but what a difference a year makes, wow! I realized looking back that in the other opportunities, they were great opportunities, but I wasnt honest with myself about how hard I was working. But....the numbers don't lie.

I love network marketing and MLM, because I understand how it works now. If I knew then what I know now, I probably wouldnt have ever found the opportunity Im in now.

So, timing, hard work and persistence go a long way in this business.
  2. drsajidhasan

drsajidhasan New Member

I have been actively searching for the right mlm since past one year but all seemed to be asking for huge investment or they were scams. But I didnot despair and knew that one day I would come across one company that really provides value so that it can be an asset to more than one type of internet business. I feel we should research before commencing any business...... you should put yourself in the shoes of your prospect and ask questions to which their should be advantages as the answer and then I would say that such a business is worth considering. [​IMG]
  3. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I think Beachbody meets all of these requirements. What a great company and their products are already branded by the millions they spend on infomercial advertising all across the country. Best part is Beachbody gives these customers to the coaches for free once they qualify. This is huge! Now you will have a real customer base.
  4. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I forgot one more important thing. Beachbody will be running an infomercial to build coaches downlines also at no cost. You do have to meet certain requirements but this is great.
  5. gregfleming7

gregfleming7 New Member

The company I just joined that launched in January is the very first time I've seen all the "perfect ingredients" married into one company/opportunity. My requirements were: 1)stand alone unique product that I'd be willing to purchase even if no opp was attached to it... 2)Incredible support and technology including free website, splash pages, etc.,. are a must... 3)MUST be affordable to purchase the product and at $24.99 per month this can't be beat... 4)The comp plan must be strong. ProxyComm has created an incredible binary that pays 50% commissions to infinity on the weakest leg. With only one leg to really worry about because of all the spillover I'm getting, I sure don't mind only getting paid on the one leg since it's 50% ....and lastly 5)The industry or market must be huge and not saturated...well ProxyComm is the ONLY company providing this product and the industry or "market" is everyone with a cell phone so it's pretty big. .... I've been looking for about 8 years and really believe PC is the only thing that matches these 5 requirements I had....
  6. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

If 'Good' means:

- an in-demand product that is not severely overpriced for the marketplace

- a compensation plan that the 'average' person can succeed with without spending a fortune on product/promotion

...then yes - there are a few, but they are very hard to come by.

Best,
    Scott
  7. MommaBear

MommaBear New Member

How about network marketing with a company called the Summit Group? Their product partner has been in business for 140 + years. Seriously, that's called timeless integrity!
    I haven't seen any other company offer what these guys do.
  8. ronniebranch

ronniebranch New Member

I was very fortunate to find a business that I'm grounded with for the rest of my life I honestly believe in my heart and my life is changing thanks to my business.

In a previous company I watched my old team of 4,000 crumble before me and I've learned what you have to look for in a infrastructure that will not collapse and that is just scratching the service there is much more to it.
  9. explorer

explorer New Member

I have been reading through this forum, and see a lot of possibilities. Some things I find very strange are those companies that charge fees to join to sell their products. That I will never understand. Most of the products that are being sold are a just a required object that you have to have. The survey types usually don't pay to well. There are a couple of social networks that pay pretty well, and they usually have multiple services or products that everyone can use and I have found this to be very lucrative. The products pay you, you don't pay them. And you are paid more then a few cents or should I say tenths of a cent.

To find an mlm that you don't have to spend a bunch of money making money is what you want. These are the type that you won't mind asking your family and friends to join. Pay nothing and get paid.

If you think that the people that are making money at the top are just sitting around doing nothing you are wrong. It takes a long time to get to the top where you don't have to anything. And they are still doing things because they have made it a job or business and regardless of what anyone says, your business is not successful if you quite working, and if it is a job for you, you have to do your job or you get replaced. Same in an mlm.
  10. BigD

BigD New Member

I have to say that I do think it's a good idea to have a free option to join so that you have the time to look at the business to see if this is for you before committing and losing money.
  11. ouzo12

ouzo12 New Member

I have been watching the conversation for a long time without daring to step in, because you may think that I may advertise the MLM i am into. But it would be a shame not to at least inform you about it, because it really is a good MLM and it is not very known, since it has been only for 5 years in the market.

Just as preface, i want to let you know that I changed a couple of MLMs (included HERBALIFE) and believe me guys, the one I propose is really the EASIEST.

Ok lets start

1) Focus on sales of product more than signing up recruits (and reward members accordingly)
    When somebody sells the products of the company he has a direct profit of 33-35%. Now THIS is as far as I know one of the highest direct selling profits in MLM. When somebody starts building a network the he has ADDITIONAL 3-21% comission on his team??s sellings and at the higher levels comission on the world sellings (which can be VERY high)!

2) pay substantial bonuses/ commissions for product sales RIGHT AFTER YOU SIGN UP (meaning you can make money off commissions right away)
    Right after you sign up you can start selling and you are entitled DIRECTLY to make profit on the retail price .... and of course you can start DIRECTLY building your network and earning comissions. You don??t have to reach a certain amount of volume points to be able to earn from the direct sellings!

3) Have a QUALITY product at a COMPETITIVE price, which people either want or need
    The company sells well known perfumes and cosmetics of the highest quality at 1/5 th of the price of those in the market. Imagine if you can have your favourite fragrance at such a low price, everybody wants to buy them

4) Company is willing to disclose average earnings for ALL members on any level.
    dont quite understand what you mean with this. Each member gets paid according to his work.

5) Company doesn't have 97% or more of members losing money. (I'd settle for 50%)
    The dropout quota is something that is not always the company??s fault. If we do our job and we take our business seriously and if the product helps us, then there is NO EXCUSE to dropout!

6) Meetings for recruits disclose all facts and stats, and are not pressure events.
    Definately not. I do my own meeting with my team in a way that it can be also fun. But since the product is very easy to sell, you don??t need much training, really.

For people who know MLM, this is according to my opinion the easiest MLM company. The name is FM GROUP and they promote/sell well known perfumes at VERY LOW PRICES. Everybody wears perfumes, so it??s quite easy to promote them. Especially when they have quality and they are cheap!

For more info you can visit the companys webpage at http://fmworld.com/ and download their marketing plan.

Any additional information I can answer you privately if needed [​IMG]
  12. 7FigureHelper

7FigureHelper New Member

It amazes me how people think that $50-$250 or more per month is too much to run a legitimate business from home.

Try owning a franchise. MLM gives normal people the opportunity to play with the big boys in life.

Having the mindset that a certain amount is too much money will leave that individual broke and not accomplishing anything in their business until their mindset changes.

This industry truly is 90% mental and 10% physical.

Another thing why would you want to join a business that is free. Think about it. How long will it take you to make some serious money if people can get in free or for $10?

If you are going to be a business owner heck a leader for that much, PLAY FROM THE TOP.

Do your research and always play from the top. Don't think small. Thinking small keeps you in bondage.
  13. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

7FigureHelper: Another thing why would you want to join a business that is free. Think about it. How long will it take you to make some serious money if people can get in free or for $10?
    I strongly disagree. Why would'nt you want to join a business that is free? That's a cost you would'nt have to consider and that would make it even more applicable to a wider market. For those that just want to add supplemental income and not "make some serious money" it can be just as, if not more, appealling. Think about it, If you spent $200 to join, then how much sales would it take to make that back before you make profit? It's also more difficult to part with that amount especially for those that are looking for making extra income.