Any Good Religious/Spiritual Affiliate Programs?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by pdpayne0418, May 13, 2009.

1. pdpayne0418

pdpayne0418 New Member

Hello All,

I was wondering if any members on this forum know of any good religious/spiritual affiliate programs with decent commission and tracking systems? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

2. Seth

Seth New Member

never heard of any program like that..

for me i think anything related to spiritual/religious should not be use for profit..

3. pdpayne0418

pdpayne0418 New Member

I understand your sentiment, but realistically, everything's for profit. In order to spread a certasin message, whether religious or secular, one needs money.

Peace

4. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i think the money that we get from that program should be use to help people in needs [​IMG]

5. pdpayne0418

pdpayne0418 New Member

No doubt you are correct, but religious people (who make it their business) also need money to live on. I'm not sure where the idea of poor religious (I'm not just talking about Christians - so Jesus isn't an example) people as a virtue came from.

6. Seth

Seth New Member

hmm maybe youre right .. prolly selling BOOKS,Videos or Web Tempaltes ?

the religious thing just remind of a gifting program that use religion "Christianity" to recruit people..

7. pdpayne0418

pdpayne0418 New Member

You, you have a good point. So many religious people have marketed themselves and their products so dishonestly in recent times, it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Seth - have you checked with Shareasale and Commission Junction?

Another thing to do is keep your eyes open as you browse the net. If you see someone marketing a product that you are interested in - check to see if it is an affiliate product.

That is a great way to find things to promote online with less competition.[​IMG]

9. samda

samda Member

Nice question. There are lot of godly books that could be selled from amazon. Or you could sell religious dvds from ebay.