Any Other Puppy Parents?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by purple, Jul 14, 2008.

1. purple

purple New Member

I'm a work at home mom for the time being, but my "kids" have four legs and wet noses (and cute floppy ears) instead of the usual mom's kids. With one being just a year (his birthday was Sunday) and the other being 12 years (and increasingly senile) it went from temporary between jobs while the puppy was being potty trained to semi-permanent until I can find a job that can pay for doggy daycare for them both while I work if my husband can't take care of them. I don't regret it though.
  2. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

we got a Bug,,(pug boston terrier hybrid) she is 17 months and a ball of energy. we also have an Aussie Shepard, we have always had cattle dogs cause they are great. He is only 10 months old and we are desparately awaiting the arrival of his BRAIN..

we got her because the loss of our last dog, and then she needed a playmate. He was supposed to be a mini aussie but someone goofed as he is as big as the last one we had...

Hey they are entertainment and sometimes a bit of a job themselves...

We live in the mtns, so they have alot of room to play, but we do have to watch out for bears and mtn lions. so they come in at night. we got them a kiddie pool and that is the fun thing for now while it is summer..
  3. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

Guess I'm technically a work at home "mom" too then! [​IMG] We have a 10 month old golden retriever. Cutest thing...but also the meanest!!