any west at home agents here?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by TrudyS, Sep 16, 2007.

1. catevanne

catevanne New Member

TrudyS
    hi- what is west all about? is it a customer service job?

2. quelita

quelita New Member

I was offered a job with West at home but I am concerned
    that if I give them my debit or credit card# they will use my
    card and withdraw more than $29.95 for the background
    check. Several people have told me not to do give them
    my card information but they don't work for West at Home.
    I was wondering what are the experiences of anyone that
    has worked or still works with them related to this matter.
    I really want to work at home. Also,how can I download the
    forms? The link doesn't seem to be working. I would appreciate
    anyone's help. My email is: [email protected]

3. STuckUp

STuckUp New Member

My mom says that this is totally legit. A couple of ladies from her job work with West at Home. I'm thinking of joining too because I'm a stay at home student. I would like to know how much they pay currently. :/

4. megcm

megcm New Member

I just filled out my application online, I hope I get the job. Any tips??? And how can I contact HR? Also how much does this pay?? Thank for the help [​IMG]

5. jodian21

jodian21 New Member

this is totally legit!HR number is 402-7163007..call her dont be afraid to ask questions..she will help!!!! and no they wont take your money!![​IMG]

6. Tshanell

Tshanell Guest

Hello everyone here, so i have been with west since 2006. I have seen many ripoff reports etc. not sure why. but west is like any other job you may get angery at your supervisors (Pal) and get over it. It's not some type of perfect place just because you are working from home same rules applies. As far as pay its never the same you will have your base pay which is the amount they will never go under (which in most cases is minimum wage for your state. However 80 percent of the time lets say you take a position that only pays 8.00 once you start working they continuesly send out emails saying we have raised the rates for a certain amount of days. i have made up to 18 hourly and 8.00 hourly so it just depends on the needs of staff. you do not pay to work here but i think they did start making people pay for their own background checks which is typical some location jobs make you do the same. They will fix your pay lets say if you feel like they messed up your hours or something and last but not least they will fire your ass with the quickness as any job if you get caught slipping. overall supervisors get on my nerves at times but i still love them. hope this help some of the questions. P.S. as far as the skills they assign you to (jobs) definitely not a scam dont take customer service positions that you know you dont like.. this happen to me once i took a position called direct response .sum like that and it was straight sales never again. since then i have only done Proflowers, Hsn,Comcast, comdata, toys r rus (who fired me lol but whatever) and GM. all which are only account customer service positions and processing. :cool:

JaysShay likes this.