Anybody got any info about Wealthy Affiliate.....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by uttamdook, Feb 22, 2008.

1. uttamdook

uttamdook New Member

Good day.....i am looking into Wealthy Affiliate program and i am really interested in it......anybody has any insights on this program??? Thanks again....

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I believe there is a section just for Wealthy Affiliate. Here is the link. There are about three pages of people talking about it. I am not involved but it does sound like something that could be very helpful.

Wealthy Affiliate?

Becky West

3. uttamdook

uttamdook New Member

Thanks westfam11....you guys r really helpful in here!!![​IMG]

4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Your very welcome.

Becky West

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

6. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Hi uttamdook,

I'm a member of Wealthy Affiliate, and I have decided I will be a member for life. I have created a couple of videos on YouTube that address the very questions you are thinking about. Those are the questions that come to mind when someone is considering joining Wealthy Affiliate. Those questions are: does it work? is it a scam? what about the cost?

I won't post links to my videos because it is probably against the rules, but if you go to YouTube and search for "Wealthy Affiliate For Beginners", you will find them. Check them out and see if they answer some of your questions for you.

7. uttamdook

uttamdook New Member

Thanks dmitch31......i have decided to join wealthy affiliates....this week....thanks again all....

8. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

I think you will like it. The amount of information there is usually overwhelming for people when they first join, so be ready for that. Also, my name out on the forum is 'dmitch31' over there too, so if you have any questions, you can send me a message if you like.

Dave

9. ghdodd

ghdodd New Member

I have been a member of WA for 7 months now, and after doing a lot of research into how to create an online business there is nothing out there that comes close. From what you get as a free starter member to the full blown program I would challenge anybody to find a better teaching platform. They start out by giving you 2 free websites to going through every step of building them out to monetizing them. They have a community of 10's of thousands of very well educated members and there will not be a question asked that will not get a fully informed answer. I havent got enough room here to go through every aspect of the program but believe me it is awesome. My profile may give you more insight if you are interested.

10. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I am currently a member of Wa.. if you are just starting out with making money online this is a good place to start. You can sign up for free.

ghdodd likes this.