Anybody heard about Your Travel Biz opp?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Raequan2025, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Viajero Latino

Viajero Latino New Member

It seems we are confusing people with some negative comments here and there from some that dont even know how YTB works or maybe havent even seen a check from someone who has actually made money.I have seen checks from YTB members. This is a real business opportunity depending how much work you put in to this. Just like any other business.

I am not with YTB and dont sponsor it,but I have seen what they have to offer, and it was almost appealing to me.

After I got the facts from all the companies out there that do about the same thing I decided on one particular company.

Much sussess to all!
    God Bless
  2. jamiesbiz

jamiesbiz New Member

Amazing how people say good things about YTB and yet post thier own travel sites. talk about tacky...

and that leads to a problem most network marketing companies face... competition. how many travel companies are there? How many gimicks do you have to come up with to redirect a consumers dollar??? or selling soap and vitamins for 40 bucks a bottle, the same vitamins you get in walmart for 3 bucks?

or these wonder juices.... where all the good stuff is changed as the product is heated in the bottling proccess... sure it does some people good...... so does a placebo.

80% of the people that get involved in a business is for the money and the hope they can change thier lives. they don't do the research on the product, on the competition or the market place.
    or in fact if a company is start-up. its after they get in they realize this and find out the truth.

YTB yes they get checks for bringing on bodies, i was part of the company for a while.... so far it looks like another global prosperity group deal.....

punch in global prosperity group and see what you really are getting involved with.... they made as well.... then they went to jail.
  3. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

that's what forums are isn't it?
    to expose all these yea?
  4. Viajero Latino

Yes it is very amazing huh!

Well I am pretty sure you were never involved with YTB or any other MLM company jaimesbiz.

I agree that most network marketing companies are gimicks. But all you have to do is do some research and be a little intelligent about the decisions you are going to make to change your financial future.

You know I used to be ignorant like that for a long time. I didnt believe that you can actually make a living doing this. But fortunatly I got to see a real check and decided to give it a try and not quit.

Im glad I passed that ignorance faze. It is very normal for someone who hasnt been successful in any business whatsoever to be skeptical.

Since I love to travel I got into a business that actually suites my needs, and I make and save money while I do it. I can tell you that there are many travel companies out there that do the same thing and have about the same compensation plan. I can only recommend about 4 that actually work.
    Its like Burger King, Mc Donlads, Wendys and Checkers they have alot of competition but these companies are the ones that are actually making the money

Recomedations, dont get into anything that you dont like doing just because someone said you are going to make money. Do it because you love it and i will assure you It will help you very much in your success.

I Wont guarantee anyone will make hundreads or thousands by next week. I do assure that you wont make any money if you quit.
  5. jamiesbiz

jamiesbiz New Member

Viajero Latino

your ass---umptions are of course wrong.
    YTB travel is very similiar to the global prosperity group.... YTB books little travel in comparison to the sign up of new recruits. look at thier financial statements.

if YTB is so good.... then why are you promoting your travel company on this site....????
  6. jamiesbiz

jamiesbiz New Member

thirdworldman

# Posted: 1 May 2007 23:29
    Reply Quote

Hello...how can you ppl support this scam unless you are profiting from it...???

The Better Buisness Bureau has determined this to be a scam, a pyramid scheme, what else do you need to know??
    whenever a company needs money from you for something, there is your first clue...a successful company does not need your money
  7. Viajero Latino

There you go again not to much intelligence. You will be fine buddy, having a computer doesn't make anybody smart.

As I said before I don't even belong to YTB. For those exact reasons you mention there that I have known even before I got into another travel business. I know everybody else understood but for your sake only (I can say this in a few languages just in case.).
  8. jamiesbiz

jamiesbiz New Member

well one thing i do know ... wise asses like yourself tend to remain broke, and have nothing else to do with thier time but argue with people. only a fool would sign up on your site with your postings as it is clear that you have not become a leader in this industry.
  9. Viajero Latino

I guess that's just your opinion and yours only. I won't waste my time anymore with your worthless contributions to this thread or this forum. Anything you say will be ignored from now on. Have fun saying nonsense.

I guess we all see how un-intelligent you are Once Again saying the same thing over and over. I recommend you just stop making a fool out of yourself and make a new name.

I get the skepticism. Really. But enough is enough.
    Get over it. If you want to live your life distrusting everybody,
    then your life is pretty much over, anyway. Goodbye, good luck.
    Don't let the door hit you in your butt on the way out.
    For everyone else: Let's get started!

Success to every Network Marketer.
    Enjoy your journey!
  10. jamiesbiz

jamiesbiz New Member

There is a difference between getting started and already being at the top with a real company.... i wish you well and hope one day you will learn that skeptism in these forums is much better than you being totally nasty with your messages... my points aren't about skeptism... they are about YTB and my experiences and i hope no one gets hurt by the way that company is set up or possibly yours.... i have been around for quite some time... trainers can't warn people, only those in position who have the guts are not blinded with all the brainwashing can.

your retorts alone should be a warning to stay away from your website as well , by who ever reads this.....

i will be leaving this column alone awhile as i am taking a three month vacation through the applachian mountains and hiking the trail along the way... with family and some of my kids friends using pak goats to carry supplies... looks like we are going to have a blast.

i'm 35 years old and can afford to take the time off for some companies are actually legit.... and this column would be the last place i would advertise it... for you would not be able to qualify.

when you squeeze a fruit what inside comes out... in your case at least there is still use for you as lemon is still used to for lemonade and to mask the odor of fish and dirty things as in cleaners.

remember in this industry, what you dish out, comes back to you....
    so i hope you take time to sit in your closet and think about things before letting your anger get the best of you..... see ya.... maybe in sept or october i will check back and let you know how our trip went. and see if your still broke with a broke mindset. again wish you well... get with a good trainer... www.danijohnson.com or www.goldenmastermind.com. two of the best in the industry.
  11. Viajero Latino

I like danijohnson she is good
  12. Kingdom

Kingdom New Member

I am reading the pros and cons of YTB from everyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that.
    As a child of God I have joined YTB after much investigation and prayer and have found it to be a tool in which people who ordinarily would not have the ability to do so can enjoy traveling at great rates, become a home based business owner and most of all create wealth for themselves and their children. I intially joined YTB to have vehicle by which I could take my grandchildren and children to places that we may not have been able to go. It afforded me the freedom economically to do so.

With every business on this earth there will always be those who can and those who can't. It is up to each individual to "investigate" and determine if they have the time and committment to themselves to make it work. I have found that it works for me and my family and friends. I have become the go to person in my family, church and community. So much so that an example has been set that now others want the opportunity to experience what I experience with YTB. I am now in a position to help those who desire to do so. There is nothing wrong with accumulating wealth as long as it is done righteously. It is not my place to judge what others do with the YTB opportunity, I try to conduct my business with integrity and encourage the other to do the same. Find the facts (all of the facts), determine within yourself if this is something that will add to your life or take away from you. Decide if you can make the committment to yourself. Then pray about it and come to a conclusion.
    I realize that there are those who read this and will find fault and find agreement with what I have said, that is fine you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to mine.
    God Bless
  13. vromero

vromero New Member

This is for all the people that really believe in themselves and not in MLM's and particularly YTB. Are you reading this because you are not sure wether to join an MLM, or YTB? Well read along....

I have 5 kids, worked in many corporate jobs including Tupperware, AT&T, and Westgate Resorts as a corporate trainer. The amazing thing is that every one of these companies that I worked benefited those above me from my supervisor to the company CEO. Wow! They made money from me! What a pyramid right? I don't think so!

Please open your narrow mind. Look at this pyramid:

Bellsouth South Atlantic Region
    CEO
    CFO
    PRESIDENT
    VICE PRESIDENT
    DIRECTOR
    MANAGER
    SUPERVISOR
    GROUP LEADER
    TEAM LEADER
    YOU (WORKING 5 YEARS FOR THE COMPANY)
    NEW EMPLOYEE
    Can you see the pyramid?

According to "The Lion King" movie you're almost at the bottom of the food chain. Are you or are you not making those above you richer? Get a life! Why would you even care about those above you, if the only situation that directly impacts you is your OWN PERSONAL situation. Your are wasting more energy looking at those individuals that are more successful than you, instead of building on YOUR OWN vision of success!

I'm in YTB, and I can care less about Ron Head's success story. Not to be disrespectful, but I care about my own success story that will directly impact my personal life. I care about me, and not those above me. I am only interested in helping those that want to help themselves.

Want to be successful? Here is the recipe:

1. Believe in your self! If you don't, the don't continue reading. Screw you!
    2. Join YTB or any other MLM of your choice. (Make sure it's legal, and preferably a publicly traded company, bill of rights, and over 147,000 making SERIOUS MONEY like YTB)
    3. Learn your business. Most of the idiots don't even know how there business operates. You can take the donkey to the river, but if the donkey doesn't want to drink then you can't make him. Your upline can give you the tips of success, but if you don't do anything, then good for you loser.
    4. Build your business, and open doors to as many people you can to become successful like you. Then you will be standing at the top looking down, instead of standing on the bottom looking up.

I support my family with YTB, so.... why can't you? I'm I better than you, or are you just a loser?

There is money to be made many businesses, obviiously there are a lot of peeople making money, are you one of those or are you a quitter. If you want to make money, then put in the work and be successful without wasting precious brain matter listening to negative input from those that are at the botom of the chain and wish to stay there themselves.

If you get together with negative people then you will become a negative individual. If you get with successful people, then you become one.

how is it possible that someone can say that those above you or
  14. ytbtravel

ytbtravel New Member

funny how all the positive talk comes from YTB associates... and negative comes from those who are not part of YTB or by people who have been burned by associates affiliated with YTB. Then to give more power they have to use the God terms as if to give this whole thing more credibilty.

the only credibilty i would be concerned with is third party who have nothing to gain. there is nothing third party... can't use carnival for they are business partners.... you have associates like karen who lie through thier teeth and a legal department that did nothing as i have posted before.

talk is cheap as with my business we know numbers are our friends... lets see the numbers,,,, YTB lacks numbers when it comes to booking travel..... look at the financial reports.... the company is big time in debt and profit will be lacking for a long time to come....

can you make money with YTB.. sure... i made money with YTB... by bringing on bodies as instructed..... there is a major diference between selling your opportunity and sponsoring people.... less than 3% know how to sponsor.

again before of distributors who spend thier time on this stuff.... as dani johnson says... only 1% of your time is supposed to be spent on problems... that usually comes down to one or two minutes of your day..... so are they working to build thier teams.... or just trying to get you to sign up? do you really want your up line dealing with the crap on this site.... or running thier business?

i have become successful in this business by being laser focused and building organizations in a few companies... teh product doesn't matter... it is the people... and if i can help a few people avoid making a mistake... it is worth my time... for the rest of the day i'll be hanging out supporting my teams if my leaders need to talk to me.... but then they have dani johnson for that.
  15. Coleman_Walsh

Coleman_Walsh New Member

I am a new YTB member, and I have to say the following:

I just joined three weeks ago, and I was very busy at the time, so I didn't start working on it until about 10 days ago. I have now put 14 people into the business. I DO save money on my travel, I even get money when I book my own travel through MY site. I got a commission off of a hotel room I stayed in recently.

I have been successful enough in the last three weeks that I have entered into negotiations to sell my main buisness and work YTB full time. I don't really care bout the negative publicity. Everyone gets some sooner or later.

I am finding YTB to be a great opportunity and doing my best to spread the word to as many people as I can. I already have a lot of people that I have just talked to in passing that book travel through my site. It is as simple as just handing a business card to the guy/girl standing next to you in line at the store.

I mean get a grip people, if you don't like it, don't join, all of the YTB bashing isn't getting any one any where, it is just a waste of time, and good forum space.
  16. Ahigh04

Ahigh04 New Member

Hey wondering if anyone can help me out.. Been readin this info on in this thread... Tryin to decide to join YTD or a couple other places..

I plan on going into the travel agency business with a friend, but we really don't have much interest in recruiting others to become agents.. We strictly want to sell packages/cruises/etc... We plan on doing our own advertising and selling of the products through various marketing methods. Obviously, we would book through our assigned webpage, but would be doing heavy telephone and person to person (in an office) business. Do any of these "programs" reward individuals handsomly who just sell these packages?? Or are the commission payouts too low and the market too saturated with online sites (orbitz, expedia, etc..) to make any significant money??

Anyone have a suggestion?? I don't know enough about the industry and stuff to just open my own agency without the help of one of these "parent" companies providing me the packages, etc...

Any help would be appreciated. As I said, I don't mind getting involved in something like GTI or YTB, but I plan on running this thing like it's a business (heavy advertising, selling, working the phones, etc).. and don't plan on spending all my time tryin to get my friends and family to become agents or take trips..
  17. Hi Ahigh04

I am currently working in three different opportunities in Travel.
    I would love to get together and share a little of what I have found out there. What works , what doesnt. Im up front and honest and will simply share what I know Good or bad.
    If you are looking at a few opps already thats great. I have to admit I looked at YTB a while back(Im not involved yet) and am currently involved in Coastal, Funtime and inteletravel. But again Ive done alot of research on everything out there and can maybe help you find the right one for you. Even if its not one of mine.

Sean Keely

[email protected]
  18. travelinterest

travelinterest New Member

I have been checking into YTB, and I have found that everything seems to be on the up and up. My father got into the business and loves it. He is a real skeptic and did his homework... I really believe that I will be getting into this soon... I would like to let people know though, you only get out of it what you put into it.
  19. sammydog419

sammydog419 New Member

We believe the earnings claims are exaggerated and we consider testimonials to be invalid as evidence of the truth of the company's advertising.

We believe this company may be engaged in a pyramid marketing plan because of their apparent emphasis on recruiting rather than selling travel. Those who buy into the company's team become legally responsible for the claims they make about their company, its product, and the business opportunities it offers. That is true even if the claims are presented in a company brochure or advertising flyer.

-This is straight from the Better Business Bureau.

I've worked for for a few companies like this (i.e., Equinox), don't worry about signing up, you'll get your money back when someone files a class action lawsuit against them for being a pyramid scheme, which is illegal.
  20. pearl729

pearl729 New Member