Anyone else tried Banners Broker

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bannersbroker2, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The only color we want to know about is GreenBacks, cashola.
    You sound like my grandkids playing with monopoly money.
    Spare us the daily color chart and show us the money.
    Then tell us WHOs money you took and how.
    You have not convinced us it's not a Ponzi.

When I pay for banner ad placements it is on targeted sites I choose.
    And then only to advertise legitimate products or services.
    I know where and when every click comes from. Do you?
  2. I have withdrawn $2500 into my account through STP but if you read my other posts you will see that i am using the money i earn when my panels cap to purchase more panels because the more panels i have working for me the more money i will make every time the engine runs.The proof of that is when i started Nov 22 2011 i had 15 yellow panels.Yesterday 94 yellow panels capped along with 10 purple,22 blue and 1 green. I still have another 65 yellows still qualifying and 134 purples still qualifying. So far this month i have had 281 yellows,80 purple,31 blue 1 green and 1 red qualify and we still have a week left of June. If i had constantly liquidated money every month do you think my BB business would be as strong as it is today? Its all about building your BB business on strong foundations to the point where you can take a nice amount out each month and still have money left in your ewallet to grow your business.
  3. second income
    you really havent a clue...how many panels do you think I have compared to you. Hundreds is the answer you are looking for and they dont all reach their traffic cap on the same day.I have them all capping at different times so that whenever the engine runs I get paid a shed load of money.

The engine ran again yesterday and guess what. I had 45 purple,3 blue and 1 green panel cap. Not a bad days work to go with the weekend capping. [​IMG]
  4. benboview

benboview New Member

I have a friend that is really pushing for me to join Banners Broker. We worked together in an MLM business years ago and we were relatively successful.

So that venture ended and he has appeared again after no contact for a few years.

I met Kul at a hotel and have spoken to other members at meetings but something still doesn't sit right with me.

I've asked some pretty straight forward questions but I am not getting straight forward replies. If I'm going to join this I will be having a real go and I need to feel that when I ask someone to join under me that I know everything about the business.
  5. benboview

benboview New Member

bannersbroker2: also recieved my BB Pre-Paid Master Card. Just love BB
    Can you poste a pic of the Master Card?

Crossing of card number obv.
  6. mbasa

mbasa Member

I joined Banners Broker about a month ago. My yellow panels have completed. It is a good business and long term if you ask me.
  7. benboview: Can you poste a pic of the Master Card?

Crossing of card number obv.
    benboview
    Had 1 red and 5 blues cap last night.[​IMG]

How do you post a pic on here?
  8. benboview

benboview New Member

Not sure tbh.

I'd say if you put it up on a site like http://www.flickr.com/ and then post the link.

The Mastercard was one of the selling points from Kul at the meeting.
  9. benboview

benboview New Member

I haven't signed up so don't have a back office.
  10. benboview

benboview New Member

TBH i have reservations over this "Mastercard" relationship.

I can see why Banners Broker would like the association as it gives some credibility to their brand.

Don't see what Mastercard have to gain from it though.
  11. Master Card dont allow people to use them if the company is anything but top class.Cant believe you havent signed up. Where abouts are you?
  12. benboview

benboview New Member

Galway in Ireland
  13. benboview

benboview New Member

As I said I have a former business partner that wants me to join.

He can't explain to me how it works. He has a very limited knowledge of computers but is still apparently doing well out of it.

This guy has been in it since last June or something and has like 40 people referred.

He has shown me impressive sums in this e-wallet but I would need more than that if I were to try and convince people to join.
  14. benboview

benboview New Member

So bannersbroker2, are you going to post the pic of the Mastercard?

Aforementioned friend was on to me again over the weekend. He smells blood.:(

He mentioned a social networking website. I looked it up and its under construction. I asked him to show me some solid reviews of the company and all he pointed me to was a couple of youtube videos and "go to the meetings".

I'm getting more skeptical by the day. I was skeptical about our previous venture as well but at least we had a "real" product back then.

This is like selling fairy dust!
    Just2EZ likes this.