anyone familiar with Paid Surveys At Home?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by needsomehelp, Jun 16, 2006.

1. uppergal48

uppergal48 New Member

happygal
    Hi happygal(love the name) ok,I'm a 60 something gal and need to make some extra money, this survey thing sounds great, in your honest opinion, is it really a good way to make any thing extra? I know nothing about this and would really appreciate any words of wisdom from you. Can we talk via e-mails, if you don't mind helping?

2. nosey2

nosey2 New Member

needsomehelp
    hi did you decide to do the survey thing, i just got an email too, ive been taken so many times im leary

3. John Jansen

John Jansen New Member

Tip, never pay anything to a paid survey site. It's similar to getting a job. You don't pay to get "into" the job. That's just crazy. Call it a scam. As for joining into too many paid survey sites, you need to select only a few appropriate to your preferences. You'll find many paid survey sites pay too low, like in cents. Those are not worth your time.

4. Margo319

Margo319 New Member

If it's legit you should never have to pay for them! You can make money off of surveys but we talking less than a dollar a day. It's definitely not a good money maker of any kind in my experience.

5. Margo319

Margo319 New Member

It seems like very little payout for a lot of work. I'm really frustrated with the survey sites!

6. Are you sure that you are signed up to the right survey sites, be sure to sign up to sites that pay you for surveys. Dont just sign up to sites that are GetPaidTo... type sites.