Anyone give any advise on Stone Evan's site: Plug in Profit Site ??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by MrRochie, Sep 8, 2006.

1. MrRochie New Member

I saw this free site out there where this guy Stone Evans supposedly gives you a custom web site and lots of ebooks free. you just have to follow his training for 30 days. Anyone have any info on this??? Gotta be a catch somewhere? Is it for folks just starting out in internet marketing ???
  2. malibumentor New Member

He is fairly well respected. You will be building Stone's downlines in some or all of the affiliate programs, but it allows you to promote multiple affiliates with one portal.

The training is supposed to be good.
  3. MrRochie New Member

Thanks... Is it for folks without any marketing experience?? Any suggestions for a newbie??
  4. malibumentor New Member

I think its designed for newcomers.
  5. the_writer New Member

Hi there MrRochie,

The Plug in Profit System can be used by experienced and newbie marketers alike. The training is very very good-I have joined quite recently and am doing well-you can see an example of how the site looks by going to the website in my sig. It's good stuff, and you will DEFINITELY earn if you put the time in yourself!

I'm happy to give some more in-depth advise if you would like it, let me know and I will give you my private email address.

David
  6. michaelgale New Member

Hello All
    I was involved and trust me it is anything but "FREE". As a beginner I didn't have a clue as to what web hosting should cost. $29.95 is about four times too high and the reason is they are generating resisidual income for all that are involved the levels above you. Every week they wanted more money. Enough said.
  7. LifeofEgypt New Member

I am a PluginProfitsite member and endorse it highly. The cost for hosting is high for the first site you buy but every other site after that is only $5. Most successful internet marketers have 10 or more sites so this works out fine for people who run multiple sites. I have several domains myself and am happy with the prompt service i get.

Oh, the training is great. This is where i cut my teeth in the affiliate marketing business.
  8. successmentor New Member

Yes, the training is very good. First decide what you have to invest on
    a monthly basis for your new business. So you won't have to promote
    everything if you don't want too.

I was already promoting two of business opportunities listed, before
    I found the site, so I am not in Stone Evan's direct downline, but I now
    use the system to promote my business all under one roof.

Setting up sometimes for newbies is tough and the information might
    be overwhelming. However, you will learn with time and stay focus.
    If you decide to join PIPs, then stay focus on it and don't get distracted with other things. When you are in profit promoting PIPs,
    then you can consider something else, if you decide to expand your
    business beyond what PIPs is promoting.

Goodluck to you and don't give up.

Caroline
  9. ebay_addict New Member

There's not really a 'catch' to the program, but its beneficial to stone evans because when you get the website that he creates for you, you are going to become an affiliate for some of his products so that you will earn commission on every sale. If he gives away all these free websites to say hundreds of people and then trains them.. just think how much money that can bring in for him ( and you) .
  10. malkeenan New Member

Hi MrRochie
    I am one of the first members of Stones system and I can honestly say that it was one of the best decisions I made in joining his program.

Not only was I able to build a full-time income using his system but I learnt loads about internet marketing in general from the system itself and the support offered by it.

It is NOT a get rich scheme but takes work and persistence to make a success of it.

Hope this helps

Mal Keenan
  11. LifeofEgypt New Member

It seems that people are concerned with all of the money that Stone Evans makes with PluginProfitsite. That is the point of going into business. But Stone takes the time to teach ALL of his members how to build a internet presence in the same manner he did with the same techniques and approach.

You will reap what you sow in PluginProfitsite.
  12. LifeofEgypt New Member

And if you follow the "30 days to success" guide you can build a healthy income while learning the "secrets" to successfully promoting your site on the internet. The guide is free with your PIPS membership, which is also free.
  13. RIP New Member

lol, sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I would really like to know if someone is still registered at that program and what are his/her experiences with it, I have tried to look for internet reviews but they are biased as hell :p
  14. cybermommy New Member

They are biased aren't they [IMG]
    I looked into this a while ago and looking at site it would seem you pay the price stated and thats it.
    But there are programms behind the door,which you are encouraged to join.It is not mandatory but you wouldn't see anything like the results Stone claims if you were to join just 1 or 2.
    They carry a monthly fee to run as well.
    I think you would learn some great marketing tips and maybe make a little money,but it is Stone who will be making the bulk [IMG]
    I also think its very misleading to state that someone will build your downline,I have joined a company in the past like that,and it doesn't do what it says on the tin,so to speak.
    I am not sure I remember all the programms within Stone's site.1 is Empowerism,1 is SFI(sorry if I am wrong!).
    So maybe someone here can tell you what companies they are and it would be wise to look into these programms themselves and find out about them,than paying to join Stone then finding you aren't happy with the product,companies involved etc.
    Hth [IMG]
  15. cherie27 New Member

Hi,

This is my personal experience.

I have joined PIPS two weeks ago.
    And i got 1 PIPS paid affiliate.

I have been following the 30 days step by step guide in the PIPS.

Just my 2 cents
  16. Tipnz New Member

Hi All,

I spent money on many other things in the past, I joined Stone because I wanted to learn about internet marketing for myself.

Stones 30 day Training and support is why he is regarded as one of the top internet marketer of 2007.

Just think about this for a minute....

Customize a complete website with all of YOUR affiliate links for the bestselling products on the web...

Set up your own 400 day pre-written ezine-in-a-box that automatically follows-up with your website visitors to make extra sales for you...

Teach you my website marketing secrets that have allowed you to become affiliate marketer....

Provide ongoing support and assistance with your online business...

Give you 11 exclusive bonus gifts including Bonus

#1: "30 Days to Success" Marketing Guide, Bonus

#2: "Secret Weapon" FREE Advertising System That Drives Over 3,000 Visitors To My Sites Daily, Bonus

#3: Plug-In Profit MEGA Site?„? software program which will allow you to instantly add over 75 pages of additional profit pulling content to your website with just a few clicks!, Bonus

#4: Over $300.00 In FREE Pay-Per-Click Ads", Bonus

#5: 47 "Newbie" Internet Marketing How To Training Videos, Bonus

#6: Access To the Famous "Internet Marketing Warriors" Site, Bonus

#7: Complete Ad Tracking System, Bonus

#8: Access to the Warrior Forum, Bonus

#9: Web Army Knife, Bonus

#10: Money & Power Interview with Allen Says, Bonus

#11: Stone Evans Interview: "Confessions of an Affiliate Millionaire" and Bonus

#12: FREE Plug-In Profit Site?„? Affiliate Program Membership. These bonuses are worth over $1,250.00, but they are yours FREE when you sign up !

And provide your complete website and autoresponder setup service absolutely FREE! [IMG]
  17. mikepressnell New Member

It may just be me, but I really didn't like the pop down thingy when I went to the website.
  18. paul10 New Member

18 Jan 2008 23:43 - Attached on merging:
    URGENT HELP TO SIGN UP FOR PIPS

Hello friend,

My name is Paul from NIgeria,i am a new member here,i am so happy when i got to this forum site through google,i have been trying to get assistance on how to get signed up for PIPS by STONE EVANS for a very long time now.

I have not been able to do that due to the fact that i dont have a credit card.I have already signed up for every other affiliate programmes recommemnded by PIPS including the empowerism,i was able to sign up for empowerism because they accept egold payment.

The only thing left behind now is how i can sign up for the HOST4PROFIT for domain registration and hosting as highly recomended by Stone Evans. I have sent emails to stone on this matter before,but i did not receive any response.

Can Stone please help me out on this issue? i am not saying for free,but for means of payment exchange.

I will send the money equivalent to him by PAYPAL so that he will use the money to have the domain registered and hosted on my behalf so that i can start to work on my profit making site as soon as possible.

Or can any one here assist me on the way out? i need my own PIPS as soon as possible.

Hope to receive your kind assistance urgently.

Paul.
  19. Couchie New Member

Hi Paul,

I'm also a pips member, and highly recommend it.
    Not sure how to help with your problem, but if you go to the warrior forum someone might be able to help.
    I haven't got the link on hand, just look it up in google.

Pips is a great business, I wont go into detail because Tipnz has done that.

Good Luck.[IMG]
  20. familymoses New Member

I joined several years ago and found it to be a hole into which I poured my money. I did learn a bit of html as I tried to make the site less cookie-cutter and more unique (so people didn't immediately click away thinking, "Oh, another one of those.)

I don't recommend it as I believe you can do better elsewhere.

But for what it's worth, no one should begrudge Stone Evans making affiliate commissions on whatever his members do as compensation for the work he has done.

Sandi