Anyone Has Experience with hosting A jewelry party

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ojewelry, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ojewelry New Member

i m really fascating about you can hosting a jewelry party and let your jewelry turn into cash.[IMG] i have lots 925 silver jewelry .please let me know how should i get things start and what should i need.thans
  2. ImportEyedea New Member

Hi ojelwelry!

I have attended several of the parties that you're referring to, as well as ones for companies like Stamping Up, Pampered Chef and Avon.

This type of marketing is known as Warm Market, meaning those that you're familiar with friends, family and co-workers.

If you don't have a warm market you're comfortable approaching for personal reasons, try hooking up with someone who sells a similar or companionable product line to your own and hosting a joint party.

If your company allows for online marketing, start looking to setting up your own pages on the web that you can also direct traffic to. Bear in mind, if you are selling products from a company like Lia Sophia, you may not be able to market on certain sites that require the products to be handmade or vintage.

Please let me know if that helps, I'd love to help another jewelry vendor off to a good start!

Take Care
  3. ojewelry New Member

ImportEyedea
    ImportEyedea
    Thanks alot.how should i get in touch with you?so you can help me to get started.
  4. pinkdiamonds New Member

Hi! I can tell you a little about jewellery parties, are you in Canada or the US?
  5. prescmx New Member

ojewelry
    ImportEyedea
    what is your contact info? I wanted to talk to you about home jewelry parties. Im looking to get into the jewelry business and had some questions.

thanks
    prescmx
  6. happymommy New Member

I have home parties with my business and it is probably one of the best ways I could meet new clients and make good cash. It gives you the opportunity to make that face-to-face connection.

I would have TONS of display products for people to touch and see because I find that the more porduct I have the more interest I get. People actually have to look for a while to actually see everything you've got there... then that gives you the chance to talk to them and explain why your product is so great and how it is different from others. Don't be disorganized though, don't have a table absolutely covered in pile of necklaces and earings... it has to look good, attractive.
  7. pinkdiamonds New Member

Hi Ojewellery - what are your questions?
    thx,
    pinkdiamonds