anyone hear of prizebook.com?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by n06bills, Jun 7, 2006.

1. n06bills New Member

i came across prizebook.com and was wondering if anyone has heard of it? i've asked a lot of people but i haven't gotten anything. if anyone knows about it let me know.
  2. kristan New Member

Prizebook.com is a incentivized advertising site- You're paid to signup for/try products (called sponsored offers). It is a legitimate site that is currently paying.
  3. MeaghanLeanora New Member

Yes, I love prizebook! They have really great promotions too. For example they are giving away 50 42" plasma TVs, one to a person in each state, and since the site is fairly new, there are not many people to compete against! If you would like to join the site, please use my referral link (email me at [email protected]) for it.

If you'd rather not give me a referral, the site is prizebook.com

Thanks
  4. FreeCashPro New Member

Yes, PrizeBook has since gone out of business owing thousands of dollars to its formerly loyal member base. They ended up cutting out on me with my hard earned $43. The site had become a total scam in the last 3 months of its existence. Steer clear!
  5. Gazillion New Member

PrizeBook is surprisingly back in business !?! They scammed me out of 37 bucks way back when (years.) Don't trust theses people!