anyone heard of angel stevens

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by faazid, Jan 9, 2008.

1. faazid

faazid New Member

rebate processing good or bad
  2. Greg20

Greg20 New Member

I would stay away.. Normally if it sounds to good to be true it is.
  3. keystonesnow

keystonesnow New Member

I got an email from Angel Stevens about this and it sounded really good at first, like somehing I could do for extra money from home.

I did some quick research and found this page http://www.reviewopedia.com/process-at-home.htm it explains that its basically a trick.

Also, judging from the overwhelming amount of customer reviews this is not a good opportunity...

Hope that helps [​IMG]
  4. mycats

mycats New Member

You should stay away from rebate processing, most of the time it is a scam. If they make you pay for the information to get started stay away.
  5. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

hi,
    I've heard of the angel stevens thing too and yeah,its probably to good to be true but has anybody actually tried it? It offers a 3 month guarantee, so I was wondering if anybody actually gave it a try?
  6. alexx

alexx New Member

I found this posting on other site ,, Alos I live close to this town thereis nothign outher..

According to whois.net - this web site was established OCtober 22, 2007 wih an expiration date of Sept 2008. Whois lists no name and no phone number, only a fax number and an address in Belleview, WA.

Now let me ask you some common sense questions. Would you consider "Kick-***" at the top of the site to be something a professional, legit business would say on a web page?

I was also reading the terms ... "These Terms of Use will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Cyprus notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in Cyprus in connection with any dispute between you and Company arising out of these Terms of Use or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these Terms of Use each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these Terms of Use or pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms of Use will be in the courts in Nicosia, Cyprus. If any part of these Terms of Use is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms of Use constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain. Company may revise these Terms of Use at any time by updating this posting."

If you have any disputes, are you willing to travel to Nicosia, Cyprus, to resolve them? Do you know why people set up servers overseas? So they can conduct illegal businesses and not be held liable in the US where there are laws against this sort of stuff. Check with the FTC.

And the testimonials? I can write a testimonial and make up someone's name.

In most cases these companies are not hiring you to work for them and then paying you by the piece. What they do is teach you how to find products that you can sell online. They then teach you how to write ads to sell these products - in your ad you will offer a "rebate" when someone buys the product. Usually the rebate is for $8 on a $49 product. When that product sells you usually recieve a $23 commission minus the $8 rebate you offer making you $15.

So in reality the new rebate pocessor jobs are not really what they say they are - but they are a creative way to market products online.

Personally, I would save my money and look elsewhere... ALSO always remember legit JOBS pay you while you train and work. You don't pay them for training or work.
    ~but it's up to you and it's your money to spend
    ~jennifer
  7. josh21

josh21 New Member

-( Well I really wish I had read your guys reports I found a site saying that Process at home was legit. Here is the link.

http://www.sitereviewauthority.org/work-at-home/indexv3_1.html

As soon as ordered I started reading all these bad reviews of the site. I immediately call my bank to have a dispute put on cause it sounds like it is hard to get the money back. I feel so stupid[​IMG] I have a disability and not able to work outside the home so this sounded great.....I should have known better. Would love feedback

Layne
  8. CLW

CLW New Member

To any one who wants to know Angel stevens is an Scam..I Bought the program yesterday for $197 and I got and email for her saying I would have the progam in my email today as of right now have nothing and no way of reaching her or anyone as matter fact! I trying to get a full refund..Tell everyone about her and stay away..wish me luck and trying to recover my money
  9. Kelly G

Kelly G New Member

I am one of the "victims". I am a lucky one. I contacted my bank, clickandbuy and Process at Home within 24hours of my stupidity. I got nothing from Process at Home and an e-mail from ClickandBuy saying that they were busy and would give my e-mail attention when they weren't. That was Saturday, today they, ClickandBuy sent me an e-mail saying that my funds will be returned to me within 48hrs! I think it may have something to do with the e-mail I sent them. I am posting it for anyone that is in this situation. I hope it helps:

I believe that you are collecting funds for a fraud/scam.The Transaction ID #xxxxxxxx and the Reference #xxxxxxxxx are the transaction this is regarding. On February 1, 2008, I accepted an offer from Process at Home. Your company collected the money, $197.00, which is pending on my account at this very moment.

This companies links do not work, I have sent e-mails to them and receive no response. The "promise" and 90 day money back guaranty but there is no way to contact them to ask for the money back. I have tried to call you, but your lines are so busy that I can't get through. This makes me think you may already know there is a problem.

I have contacted my bank and informed them of all of the above information. The funds will clear my account on Monday and they, Bank of America, will start a fraud investigation. I suspect they will be looking to you first for the info necessary to prosecute. As I have been so quick to contact them, they assure me that I will receive the funds back and I am sure they will be "hot" to recover from someone. I will continue to try to contact you to stop the funds before they are transfered to Process at Home.

Consider this notice that those funds have been fraudulently obtained by Process at Home and by forwarding those funds to them, your company may also be considered part of the fraud. Please do everyone a service and DO NOT PROCESS ANYMORE FUNDS FOR THIS COMPANY! I may have been naive, but to continue taking money from people after you have been made aware is, in my book, criminal. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office about Process at Home.

In closing, I would like to make myself clear...DO NOT USE MY CARD AGAIN FOR ANYTHING. I AM NOT AUTHORIZING YOUR COMPANY TO USE IT AGAIN FOR ANY PURPOSE.

I look forward to an amicable solution. I hope that we can remedy this situation without "difficulties" on either side.

GOOD LUCK! I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE OUT THERE
  10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

11. BENZONAUT

BENZONAUT New Member

WOW, DOING "DUE DILIGENCE" IN ANY BUSINESS VENTURE IS ESSENTIAL!!

I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THIS VILE SCAM.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW OR MEET TO ALWAYS RESEARCH ANY MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.

FOR THOSE OF YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, FILE A DISPUTE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION USING VISA/MASTERCARD CHARGEBACK RULES. THEY ARE OVERWHELMINGLY IN FAVOR OF THE CONSUMER! DON'T LET UP AND DON'T GIVE UP. GO TO YOUR BANK, CU, WHATEVER AND FILL OUT ALL OF THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK TO DISPUTE THESE CHARGES. THEY MUST PUT YOUR MONEY BACK UNTIL THE DISPUTE IS RESOLVED AND 99 OUT OF 100 TIMES IT IS RESOLVED IN YOUR FAVOR. WITH AN OBVIOUS MISREPRESENTATION SUCH AS THIS, YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. GOOD LUCK AND...SPREAD THE WORD!
  12. CLW

CLW New Member

I did hear back form Angel Stevens , they want me to stay in the program and try it out for the 3 months time to see if I like it..And I'm not going too..I was told they'll return my money! lets want and see!
  13. Shoppinggirl

Shoppinggirl New Member

Hey guys,
    I REALLY wish I would have read this before - and I thought I was pretty dilligent, there is even another site out there, that appears to a .org and monitors work at home businesses... and it said that this Angel one was a good one.. so I bought it.. well, I tried to buy it, LUCKILY for me, it appears that my bank has only put a hold on it, and did not process it, I just got off the phone with them, and they said they had this website flagged and will not process the payment - even though it shows to me as a "pending" transaction on my 197.00 is in limbo.

I can not express how disappointed I am in this whole mess [​IMG]

I truly thought i was being deligent.

Ironically, one of the sites which referred me to her as a ligit program is a sponsor of this site.
  14. coppermoongirl

coppermoongirl New Member

Big Scam!! (Angel Stevens) Let's just go ahead and say that GREED is RAMPANT (and so is desperation) and 99.99% of these things are scams. Professional copy writers are paid highly for the writing on web pages like Angel Stevens'. They are paid so highly to make it sound as good as it did to all of us... I know because I was briefly trained to write this kind of copy (because I wanted to make money from home!) My conscience stopped me -- I realized that I'd be supporting the ripping off of so many people, and couldn't do it.

Thank God for internet research.... we've probably all been scammed so much that we now impulsively research trusted sites that can show us the red flags BEFORE we lose our money. But look at all the time wasted reading the 20-30 pages these copy writers get us to plow through! That and the anti-aging market... geez the time they consume! If you can, be strong and just delete the spam and lure before clicking to see what it's about. YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU SO CRAVE AND YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA DISAPPOINT. Stop it before it starts and focus on real ways to enrich your life (and remember it ain't all about a bunch of money, although our economy gets us to think otherwise). Center yourself then pat yourself on the back for deleting the emails, and top it off by replacing that time with QUALITY. Do something you're passionate about instead.

THE BEST WAY TO CREATE MONEY FROM HOME is to start your own HONEST idea and contact your state's small business administration (SBA) for FREE assistance and advice - they even offer SCORE - a FREE mentoring program to help you with your plan, financial forecast and everything. EASY MONEY is rarely possible, but if you find something you're passionate about, hard work is fun and very healthy for the soul. But you've got to get a plan, research the reasonable tools you'll choose for your marketing, and it's best if your business is offering a product or service that is helpful or beneficial or needed in the world at an honest fair price. This way, you can sleep at night, create a legacy to hand down, and die fairly happy one day.

Contact me if you feel the need. [email protected]
  15. jeanjlj

jeanjlj New Member

This is a Fraud. This program has nothing to do with processing rebates. Plus it is impossible to get a refund. STay far far away from this venture.
  16. neilac

neilac New Member

I bought it $197.00. It is just affiliate marketing and a way to avoid mentioning affiliate marketing. I requested a refund from ClickandBuy, it did take a month to get it but they did refund. This woman ought to be banned from the internet. The only way she makes money is via her sales of the system.
    Neil
  17. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

It seems Angel Stevens and Process From Home is now operating under the name Angela Penbroke, or the latter is a copycat site.

I received an email ad today with the subject: Process Rebates from Home and Make $225 Every Day. Here's the link it sent me to.

http://www.rebateprocessortools.com/

The sales page is quite professional looking, well written and very convincing. Even though what it says may not be technically illegal, at the very least it seems to be misleading, based on my research.

This is a great example of why it's important to do due diligence and investigate any offer before you plunk down your hard-earned money and find out too late that it isn't what you expected it to be.

Always remember! Caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware."

Hermas
  18. nashgirl

nashgirl New Member

Kelly ,
    Did you receive your money back? I too fell and don't even have an address email or other too reply my link was cut off immediatley after i posted my payment!! I too called bank of america and it is 'pending'! I can't believe I fell for this~ Have you contacted any authority on the scam aspect? I would be happy to add my info!

Thanks
    Tammy
    [email protected]
  19. kyrose

kyrose New Member

Hi everyone:
    I'm new to this site, but I think I will be wishing I had discovered you guys first. How can a person with a BA/BA get into a mess? By signing up for a work at home program. I just signed up last night and so far I have recieved 3 emails and one phone call from a guy who said he was Angel Stevans rep.
    Is this for sure, down home, 100% scam? It sounds so good.
    I have two addresses, and two phone numbers for anyone who needs them.
    Should I contact my credit card company and stop payment if possible?
    I haven't tried the phone numbers yet, but the first one is a one time call with Angel herself. "I think not maybe." The second phone number is for my one - on -one mentor. Ya think????
    What to do?
  20. neilac

neilac New Member

I did receice the rebate via B of A credit card, it did take almost 6 weeks and a letter saying this was being handed to my attorney.
    Neil