Anyone heard of bumper profits

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by profitgenie, Oct 11, 2009.

1. profitgenie New Member

Hello

There is a new program bumper profits which is an advertising co-op promoting GDI, MWmall, Viral URL, traffic python and a few other programs.

I have been a member at a cost of $14.95 per month and so far have received only a couple of signups mostly from free programs. I think it is a good idea however would like to know if anyone else is using this system of heard of it and what your opinion is

Jamie
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

Are you saying that you are in paid advertising co-op but that your signs are only joining the free programs, that aren't making you money? Or am I mis-understanding?
  3. profitgenie New Member

yes that is about it at the moment, but without any paid signups i'm not sure whether I should just dump it?
  4. FreeCashMan Active Member

While one can market multiple opportunities successfully, not all opportunities should be marketed jointly. That may be part of the dilemma.

Sounds like your program is mainly one of those programs used to build GDI primarily. If there is a proven track record, or reasonable likelihood of the marketing system bringing in buying leads then you may want to stay with it. Depending on how long you've been involved you have to give it a legitimate opportunity to work. Apparently you are getting leads.

There are other factors to consider also such as where the leads come from.
  5. profitgenie New Member

well that also is the dilemma i wouldnt say lots of leads, and after speaking to their support their is no way for me to track how often my links are shown thru the co-op or were they came from.

they do ask us to promote as well so for all I know the leads are coming from myself however I track my stats and have only pages in the traffic exchanges and have not received any so far.

jamie
  6. getagrip Gold Member

Have you earned your initial investment back yet?