Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I recently got this and was wandering if anyone here had heard of it. I don't see much of it in google searches, so maybe it's relatively untapped? I hope so. Anyway, if anyone has seen it or is in it, can you tell me how things are going and if things are good, give me some tips? I really like the concept, and I already got my investment back and I got it Saturday. But, I want to make alot of money because my birthday is next Friday and that is going to be my present to me! LOL[​IMG]
  2. captinginge

captinginge New Member

hello there,

i have seen this income 4 beginners and have downloaded the e-book and read through it and its very god buy the sounds of thing. however at the moment i am just trying to get an affiliate website off the ground and start bringing in some cash from that.
    this opportunity sounds good because its so easy and you do not have to deal with anything but marketing your link.
    there has been a recent change, where you can buy using both paypal and alert pay or just one of them. not sure if you knew?
    once i get my website some more traffic i will sign up for income for beginner and market them on my website.

sounds good you have already made your money back!

can i ask how you are marketing your link?
    i think this is the main idea with this program is that you can concentrate on marketing your link as much as possible to get maximum sales.

Keep us posted on how its going,
    and i will post back once i have set mine up.

peace
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Never heard of it, what is the joining fee?
  4. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

There are tips that he gives you after you get the program. Most of it is free to market (adverts to sites for free ect...)that I am planning to use on my affiliate site as well. I did however get a mailing list that guarantees 50% of the emails to be ones that will click on my website. It was $30 dollars (which was half off the reg price) 500 emails (250 guaranteed hits to my website) BTW, he gives a list of sites for each way to promote it.

He gives you email copies and advert copies and even banners it really is as easy as he says. There are alot of ways to promote it without money too, but after trying some, I figured the time I spent on that was more valuable than the $30 I could spend. LOL Not that I am giving up, just want to see some results right away. I will let you know how it goes.

To the person who wanted more info, my website is in my signature. It is free to download the E-Book that tells you all about the system. Everything. I kept thinking there would be a catch after I bought it or something, but there never was, the e-book tells you everything except how to promote the site. I hope that helps.

I also am looking into a mentorship from UWP anyone don't this? I know it will cost some money, just wondering if anyone had any experience with it?
  5. sacha891

sacha891 New Member

Hi Jennifer, I am interested in doing this too, and wondered if you could contact me- [email protected] please as I have a couple of questions and am a newbie to this site.
    Thanks,
    Dianne.
  6. captinginge

captinginge New Member

Hello again,
    So i bought my Income 4 beginners package a couple of days ago and couldn't believe the bonus he gave for signing up that was not mentioned at all in the e-book!
    he gives you access to 3 other streams of income from other affiliate programs! this is just his way of thanking people who sign up income for beginners, so all in all i think it was a good deal!
    So I haven't marketed my link very much at all yet, and i thought the first thing to do would be a targeted e-mail safelist and did 1000 e-mails for this link. i haven't made a sale yet but this is the only thing i have done with my link so far so i will keep you posted.
    IS it common NOT to make a single sale from payed e-mail safelists?
    this is my first time doing it.
    I will keep everyone posted on how things are going!
    regards
    Peter bushell
  7. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Hi Sacha,

I just emailed you the link. I didn't know you replied until this morning. Let me know when you get the email, if you don't mind.
  8. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Ok, here's an update. So far, since this is a NEW program, I think that people are really sceptical because of the old rule, "if it's too good to be true, it's probably not". I mean, 100% of profits and no downlines to worry about? But it will not be long before more people get wind of it and they are going to be lined up to get it. This is just my opinion. I am going to be starting some new email campaigns and maybe concentrate on some google advertising.
  9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Sounds like an interesting program.
  10. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Yes, it is, I think I was very lucky to have gotten in this early in the game! I like your website BTW...[​IMG]
  11. sacha891

sacha891 New Member

Thanks for that Jennifer, but could you do it again please as the email seems to have disappeared. Could you also send it to sacha891@hotmail please as I can't open any links in my O.E.[​IMG]
  12. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I have to tell you that I now have made $440! I am so excited! I did some targeted email marketing and it did very well this time! It didn't do well last time. I guess the news is getting out about it! I am so estatic! I had three sales come in on my birthday! Yeah! Life is good. LOL
  13. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

[​IMG] I posted this in a new section, but I told you I would update, so here it is.

I have made $440 so far! I made 3 sales on my birthday! I was so estatic! I was getting kind of disappointed when my first targeted emails did nothing, but I found another source and well, I am glad I did! I can't believe that a SAHM can make this kind of money! I am not sure how much of the money came from the emails and how much came from the other free adverts I have out, but money is money! Life is good! I am going to put some more money into email marketing, and going to buy myself a new outfit! I deserve it, right? OF course I do! LOL My husband is so happy for me. Things are definitely looking up...... I only wish I could thank the guy who set this system up. HE deserves so much for what he is doing for so many people. I am sure the whole world will know what a great guy Jon Davies is! Thanks for reading and I hope others can post their success........
  14. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Where did you get your targetted email list
  15. gchildren

gchildren New Member

Congratulations!

It seems to make so much more sense when you begin to see the results of your hard work.

Would it be possible to share a little bit more about your success or maybe you could improve your sig file?

To your continued success,

John
  16. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Hi,

I got my first emailing list from rent-a-list. But it is only chance that I didn't get sales off of it, because my friend (who ordered more) got better results from them. I will use them again, but next time, I will order more [​IMG]. I used omega for the second list and I found them by searching on Google. I figured that the ones at the top of the search had the most customers [​IMG]. It takes longer to process the order, but all I have is time. LOL I have been using some of the tips that Jon Davies put out for promoting it too. I can't track my site (don't know how) so I am not sure where the money came from (as far as IP addresses which is all the tracker tracks in unique hits) I think it all depends on chance when it comes to lists. You invest and sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. But I am really working hard at promoting it other ways that are free.

I am not sure how else to do my sig. If you can't click on it, then you may have to copy and paste? I am not sure how to do the banner. I am a novice at all this, but learning more about things as I go.

I don't know what else to say about my success, I don't do anything aside from promoting. There is nothing else to do. The people download the free book and they decide if they want to purchase the mastercopy and market it themselves or not.

Oh, one more thing, I did decide to write my own ad the second time around. Less to read and I was very upfront with what would go on. I told them they would be directed to a page that would ask for their email, and that they only wanted to thank them for downloading the ebook. I thought that some people wouldn't go past that page because they didn't want to give out their email to be spammed. Maybe that helped?

Much success to you all!
  17. bob022

bob022 New Member

Hello Jennifer,

Way to go. Making money sure can motivate you. When you post a message there is a little icon at the top of the box that will let you enter a link in to the forum. Also, if you need some help with html you can try this free source
  18. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the update as I received an email about this opportunity, since it was free, I decided to download it, read it a few times, sounded too good to be true.

I am now convinced that it's worth trying after reading your update, so I am going to purchase it through your link tomorrow.

Would you mind if I emailed you after I purchase it to get some tips as I am extremely new to all of this online marketing business, it took me 1 week to search for something worthwhile, I was so confused, I think I have finally found it.

Thanks again,
    Jean
  19. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Wow, I am sure that I am not the one to be giving advise about marketing! I just follow some of the stuff that I find (searching forums) and the things that he tells you after you purchase it!

If you want to email me, then I will expose my email when you click on my ID name. But only for today. I really don't want to have everyone and their grandmother emailing me! LOL

TO your success!
  20. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Wait, I changed my mind! You can pm me! I forgot they had that option! there is a link next to my id.