Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

Welcome Gimme3steps, (I love Skynrd too [​IMG] )

We must be from the same timeframe! PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of my 2020 marketing plan, it gives the advertising sources I use on a daily basis. If you can copy & paste your ad into these sites (I can provide you with an html ad with your url in it, which works better than plain text) then you can do this business. I succeeded with it when I knew nothing at all about online marketing, now alot of people consider me to be quite a good online marketer. I wasted money on bad advertising when I first started, if you use my plan, you can avoid that and use the sources that work. But only if you will do something on a daily basis, this is not a set it and forget it type of business, you have to make ad posts everyday, that keeps the momentum up. I now market 8 programs/products and some nights i just don't feel like posting ads, but I at least post to some of my sources and in the morning I do see sales when I get up. But marketing a single product is cake, you can get your ads posted in no time. I hope this helps you and others Gimme3steps.
  2. PTYANG

PTYANG New Member

Hi Greatusa which solo email ad site do you use?... I can't decide and I don't have the funding strike out...I struck out on some promising looking safelists that gave me zilch...Thanks please respond...
  3. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Marv,

I need marketing plan for unlimited2020 too. please let me know. Thanks.
  4. AppealMarketing

Hi ka7952,

Just sent the marketing plan to you, hope this helps you out with your marketing. How did you not end up in my 2020 group?? [​IMG]
  5. Gimme3steps

Gimme3steps New Member

Hi Marv.

2 quick things :

1. I have purchased the I4B program. The free E-book on pg. 12 says "Once you press submit, the system will automatically insert your address in to the payment details in the e-bookand give you a unique link." I've searched high and low for said link but I can't find it!

2. Where do I go to d/l the other products (i.e. the I4B Toolbox described on pp. 14-20)

Thanks!
  6. AppealMarketing

Hi Gimme3steps,

You need to save the I4B download document, if you did not return to merchant, you will miss this document. I will email you your copy, Task #1 is where the unique link is generated, just put in your paypal (if you want to use Alertpay, must use same email address for them)email address, click rebrand and your link is generated and your paypal info has now been loaded into the payment section of your ebook that people will download from the I4B website.
  7. Gimme3steps

Gimme3steps New Member

Hi Marv. Thanks for your time and help. I got a feeling, the REAL work is about to begin!!
  8. ladyinred

ladyinred New Member

Any one making real money working from home please i need honest reply please
  9. AppealMarketing

Welcome ladyinred,

You want an honest reply, you'll get one. I was doing very well with online marketing ($50 - $200 every day) until paypal pulled the rug from under my feet. [​IMG] I was promoting another program and paypal went in there and limited alot of peoples accounts, mine included with a permanent limited status. Others were much luckier and only received a temporary limiting. So I've signed up with google checkout, Safepay & already had Alertpay. But it's like starting over again, which I have no problem with. So I went with a simple MLM program called Super Eden, in which I do not receive any payments directly from the new members, and they can pay with paypal if they want along with many other payment sources. Haven't sold a single income4beginners since I lost paypal. I believe Jon Davies might be pulling paypal from ALL I4B members payment pages, can't say this is 100% accurate, but I've seen a few unrelated payment pages and it was the case. But there is plenty of money to be made on the internet, you just have to know where to market and come up with some GREAT subject lines. If you go to the bottom link, you will find links to many of the sites I use to advertise on a daily basis, many are free or low cost. You can PM me for a marketing plan that I put together for my Super Eden group, should help.
  10. hank618

hank618 New Member

hi Marv, how long ago did paypal limit your account and what do you mean by limit?
    hank
  11. AppealMarketing

Hi Hank,

It was on Dec 6th, limited in meaning that I cannot receive or pay anyone. Mine was permanent, but with some pleading I may someday get them to restore my account, I'm not sweating it though. Anyone who uses only paypal for their money making opportunity better keep every customer happy, you never know what they may do.
  12. hank618

hank618 New Member

paypal has been yanked from I4B
  13. AppealMarketing

Hi Hank,

How were you able to confirm this? I was guessing that in a previous post, but had no proof. If it is true, I4B will be a very hard sell, unless Jon Davies adds Safepay or some other processor that can accept credit cards.
  14. hank618

hank618 New Member

I think we have seen sales disappear because paypal is gone from I4B, I'm not sure yet when that happened. But it has only payalert which I'm not sure if it takes cc's or not. Although now I know why I get 100's of hits /week and a large number are click thru's, but no sales.
    I have a new idea what to do with this and if it works I'll share that info...could take me awhile though.
  15. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: AppealMarketingpaypal went in there and limited alot of peoples accounts, mine included with a permanent limited status. Others were much luckier and only received a temporary limiting.

For the record:
    MY account was 'permanently limited' but I got it lifted through emailing the hell out of them until they offered me an appeal process (3 emails, 1 phone call).
    I never heard of a 'temporary limiting'.
    I am sure they were ALL 'permanently limited'.

I think just about ANYONE can have their 'permanently limited' account restored.
    I DID!
    I think you just have to bug them a bit, and point out how unfair etc. they are being.
    I doubt they aren't treating me special!!!

Remember, it's a FACT that paypal had to payout $9.2million to settle a class action suit a few years back based on how they treated their customers.
    Perhaps they don't want any more trouble than necessary...
  16. hank618

hank618 New Member

Hi TJamMoneyMan,
    Glad to hear you got your paypal account restored, did it effect all your sites? Just so you know you don't have paypal for I4B, nobody does for that matter.
  17. AppealMarketing

Hi TJam,
    There definitely are temporary limited accounts, I saw the actual emails. So you have given me hope, I will start an email campaign myself and see where it gets me, thanks TJam!!!
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: AppealMarketingSo you have given me hope, I will start an email campaign myself and see where it gets me

I hope so, I could do a lot more with your programs if you had a way to accept paypal's buyer credit.

I believe there some accounts are rendered 'temporary limited' if you say so.
    All I can say is, my account was deemed 'permanently limited' and I still got it restored - good luck!
  19. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: hank618
    Glad to hear you got your paypal account restored, did it effect all your sites?

I don't quite understand that question but, I did have to remove paypal from i4b, 6x6million, and 2020unlimited in order to get my account restored.
  20. teezageeza

teezageeza New Member

HI all

Well i came accross I4B about 2 months ago, and searched google for reviews in which i found this thread, after reading the whole article i was really looking forward to purchasing the ebook, which i planned to do today
    To my dissmay i went onto the site and it has removed paypal, i am, not going to pay now because i know that paypal covered pretty much 90% of payments

Anyway im new to this forum, but not new to trying to makie money online, i have a games console affiliate site and am in the process of making a golf site "golfjunky.co.uk"

I just want to know if there are any other programs that can make a few extra pounds a week, Appealmarketing sounds veryhelpful and experienced, so have you got any programs and marketing advice?

many thanks