Anyone heard of Little guy network?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jvco, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jvco New Member

Does anyone know anything about Little Guy Network? or LGN? It really looks promising . I joined under the #1 earner directly so I can learn his secrets. So far I think I made a right decision. Has anyone else made any sales or care to give thier opinion on it?
  2. makemoneyonline New Member

never heard of it.. Have a URL?
  3. jvco New Member

The url address is in my signature. Please check it out and give me some feedback. I would appreciate it.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

Never heard of it...interesting names people are coming up with!
  5. CharlesClift New Member

Hi JVCO,

Who did you sign up under? I've been in LGN for about a month now and I am very pleased at how quickly this business is growing and how many members are embracing video marketing and web 2.0 strategies very quickly. 2008 stands to be a BIG year for the Little Guy Network and its members. I feel lucky to be a part of this company atr such an early stage in its development. Good luck and let me know if you would like some free advice on video marketing that works!
  6. sjs100283 New Member

The little guy network is a great alternative to those high ticket priced programs. I personally am experiencing a very high conversion ratio.
  7. made2prosper New Member

I love the little guy network! It has met everything it states it will meet. I have come across alot of DEAD end home based businesses....this one is different!

Scott
  8. tiagal New Member

How long has it been around? Do you sell the ebooks and softwear or mosly promote the business? I have heard mostly good things about this.
  9. made2prosper New Member

Okay, I have been with this company now since December 2007 - about 3 months. I have made more money with this company than I have with any other company i have ever joined in my 37 years. This one is so legit. There is a buzz of excitement due to the changes of lead captures, auto responders, etc... AND this is the first 1-up company to actually have a residual income instilled. It really is something to take a peek into if you are serious about making a serious amount of money from home. The little guy network is all about the little guy since it is only $200 to begin and at your second sale you have re-cooped your money-rest is profit.

That is my two cents!

Scott Bland
    419-221-0947
  10. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quoting: tiagal Do you sell the ebooks and softwear or mosly promote the business? I have heard mostly good things about this.

So is it the software that you are marketing or does it cost , like $200 to join so that you have the right to promote the business?
  11. made2prosper New Member

You are able to market and have resale right on BOTH the travel vouchers AND the software. I personally like the travel vouchers. My fiance and I are going to San Fran. and instead of about $1,400 for the resort, we only pay $199.00 plus taxes. I have found it VERY marketable too being the cost of $200 AND the only company of a 1-up that offers a residual income. They are getting ready to release a new level too AND anyone that takes part NOW will be grandfathered into this level. You can read about it at lgn-extreme DOT com - It's Great...AND I promise you I am not just saying that for a sale. lol
  12. made2prosper New Member

It has been around for about 4 months. I promise you it is an AWESOME opportunity. I have alot of fun with the folks on my team and off my team due to the "Teamwork" mentality. Of course there are still those sponsors that get you in and then leave you out to dry... BUT, I don't think they totally understand the RESIDUAL income that the company has established since most of them are use to getting in to a 1-up and passing their sale up to the sponsor and then the sponsor forgetting about them. With the Little Guy Network, we have a residual income so the sponsor really should stick around and help since every sale AFTER your first they get $25 at the lower level and $400 at the higher level. If you are looking for a business you can get in that is fun, gives back for your efforts, has "somewhat" of a team mentality, this one is really one to look at. I am NOT just saying that for a sale either. It is very different than the others. There is no PSV, no lotions, potions, pills, commissions, etc... it is very up front and easy - NO HIDDEN COSTS at all...
  13. made2prosper New Member

Yeah... quite a name huh? LOL - THE LITTLE GUY NETWORK - HAHA
  14. made2prosper New Member

21 Apr 2008 08:39 - Attached on merging:
    Little Guy Network

Hey has anyone ever heard of The Little Guy Network? If you have you really need to seriously take a look at this one
  15. tidbits New Member

EGADS!

I can't say that I've ever heard of the Little Guy Network before, but $200 to join is quite steep.

You can earn money on the internet without spending a dime.

Do your research if you're thinking about it.
  16. made2prosper New Member

Thank You!
    Actually I have already taken the plunge. It is working out very nice. I am amazed at how nice the folks are in helping each other. They have marketing calls where people actually give insight on where to advertise both FREE and PAID. I know $200 sounds steep but with this companies commissions and residuals they offer, I made that back in about two days. Everything now is pure profit. I love it! What are you doing online for free? If you don't mind me asking...
  17. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

tidbits: You can earn money on the internet without spending a dime.

If that's true, please tell me also.
  18. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

made2prosper: I know $200 sounds steep but with this companies commissions and residuals they offer, I made that back in about two days.

$200 in two days?

How did THAT happen?

Didn't you have to spend money to do that?
  19. tidbits New Member

I started out with a couple of free blogs. Once I earned some money from them, I started creating websites.

I also earn residual income for writing articles on content sites.

It's not as quick as $200 in two days, but its helping to pay the bills.
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

are we talking about LGN here or what?