Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I can't believe this PWP thread is still going. lol
    Sonni
  2. starlite429

starlite429 New Member

I was checking out the website Top Ten Work At Home Jobs which is supposed to be Scam Free work at home opportunities. PWP was the second of the top ten wah opportunities listed. Guess I will not be visiting that site again!
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Sonni: I can't believe this PWP thread is still going. lol
    Sonni

PWP is still advertising!

We're still saving souls from scamnation!

And if you do a 'google' search for PWP, guess which website comes up top-listed?!

starlite429: I was checking out the website Top Ten Work At Home Jobs which is supposed to be Scam Free work at home opportunities. PWP was the second of the top ten wah opportunities listed.

That's what I was saying earlier, Starlite.
    Even the 'google' process has become somewhat corrupted!

Folx have these 'review', 'scam' sites that come up under such a search, but they are really little more than advertisement!

Forum Fighters UNITE!!
  4. sashawk

sashawk New Member

I watched the pitch (video), after getting an Email on this from Nick Marks and it seems to me that if "Paul" was really just looking for people to train and hire, so he can grow his already obscenely huge IM business, he wouldn't be sending them elsewhere and, presumably, profiting from it.

I understand that he wants to have trained people but how is the home-based-business company he refers you to going to prepare you to work under his system, if his system is so extraordinary.

The whole voice distortion didn't help his plea with me, either.
  5. Sonni

Sonni New Member

OMG,
    At least the butt kicking pwp gets in here will save a few from the low down dirty scoundrel. I remember when I began about 5 months ago I looked at the site and saw a man with face blocked out and thought it looked scary and sounded even worse so I got out of there. I would think that it would scare other people too. But maybe they're so desperate they will settle for anything.
    Sonni
  6. Anghmar

Anghmar New Member

Hi TJamMoneyMan
    Are you really making money from the sites you have links to in your signature? Checked out one or two ad they look intersting. Though the ca$h Leveraging system insisted on a referral ID before it would let me view the website?
  7. TJamMoneyMan

Anghmar: Are you really making money from the sites you have links to in your signature?

But of course!
    I don't know wassup with my TCLS link so, thanx for telling me!

Please let me know if any of the other sites on my rotators give you any problems.

This is the PARTNER WITH PAUL thread so,
    I'll PM you the TCLS link.
  8. katiegoes

katiegoes New Member

Ugh, I get so many emails from this Partner with Paul thing. I don't know why!! And they're all slightly different..."Let Paul help you make money..." [​IMG] It's a slick site but I Googled him and it's all about Herbalife?? Sheesh...I stopped reading as soon as I saw that!
  9. joesalferonline

joesalferonline New Member

Hey. from what i know about partnerwithpaul things seem to be good. I just signed up about 4 days ago and i've seen about $5 in my account so far. I'll let you know what i find out...
  10. TJamMoneyMan

11. leoarce

leoarce New Member

I was scammed with 'partner with paul' as well. And guess what, I googled the hell out of it before I bought the welcome kit for the 40 bucks that I was ripped off for, and there were no websites or forums or blogs about PWP so i can be aware of it. I guess I was one of the first people to get lured and trapped.

After the 40 dollar dvd and talking to the coach i told the person i didn't want to continue and that was that.

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me was that the PWP video where his voice was changed and his face was blurred out was about affiliate marketting and working with google ads...not about buying and selling health products. so why would he talk about one thing and the program is about something else?

that to me is the definition of scam.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

leoarce: so why would he talk about one thing and the program is about something else?

$40????

I bet you know the answer to that one by now don't you??
  13. TJamMoneyMan

leoarce: After the 40 dollar dvd and talking to the coach i told the person i didn't want to continue and that was that.

I just can't get over them having the NERVE to charge $40 for that vid!!!

And we wonder why there's a financial crisis going on?
    Too much useless B.S. at waaayyy to high a price!!

There was NOTHING in that dvd but folx talking about how good it is/would be to make money at home/online.
    Hell, the word HERBALIFE was nowhere in the dvd or the packet it comes in.

Who here thinks that's worth $40?

WHAT a rip-off!!

Maybe that's why by the time I was looking into PWP 'paul' was immediately reimbursing you the $9.95 s/h charge via paypal.

And it's not worth $9.95 either!
  14. AMoneyMagnet

AMoneyMagnet New Member

It's too bad a guy like PWP can peddle his junk all over this site. I guess it's a money talks deal...
  15. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

Korboy: He also has $500-$5,000 budget per day for clicks on each account. I don't know about you but I don't have that kind of money to spend on advertising.

Phew!

Thats big time (serious budget money). [​IMG]
    Im also now doing pay per click, and i havent even crossed $100 / month.

But seriously korboy, thanks for this. I understand eveything you
    wrote, I just didnt know that was what partnerwithpaul was
    really doing. Yeah, its a nice cover [​IMG]

He must be bringing in some serious cash.

16. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

katiegoes: Ugh, I get so many emails from this Partner with Paul thing. I don't know why!! And they're all slightly different..."Let Paul help you make money..." It's a slick site but I Googled him and it's all about Herbalife?? Sheesh...I stopped reading as soon as I saw that!

Lol [​IMG]
  17. bearman

bearman New Member

I don't believe there is a "work at home on-line" business that is not a scam or a rip off, first they hit your credit card with the $ 1.95 shipping then the $ 99.00 charge for web site set up, and $49.00 monthly, so I guess the only true way to make money on-line is by ripping people off or scamming them.
  18. cupidz33

cupidz33 New Member

Hi, I just found this site and I really wish I would have researched "Partner with Paul" before I had sent any money.

Sept / 2008 I had sent away for the toolkit. I was supposed to be able to log in shortly after I had made the payment and never was able to. I had waited a day and still nothing! I have received many many generated emails that in turn almost feels like it should read "You sucker" each time...

I even emailed the contact email to ask them why I am not able to sign in, to have no response!

the tool kit that I paid for never came either.....

Anyway, lesson learned!

I see that you all have had experience in working online and I really want to be able to do so too... I am not looking to be a millionaire in a month, I am just looking to work from home with a reasonable amount of money coming in. Does anyone want to point me in a direction?? It would be greatly appreciated...

nicole-marie
  19. TJamMoneyMan

cupidz33: Does anyone want to point me in a direction?? It would be greatly appreciated...

Hey there nicole-marie.

You already got your first lessons. RESEARCH before you pay. And - my favorite, DON'T believe tha HYPE!

Check out the folx right here in the forum.

Click on their links. Reasearch. Ask questions.
    You can PM anyone anytime - if you WANT information, that is.

There is hope.
    You have found it!

good luck,
    tjmm
  20. just4funoutlet

just4funoutlet New Member

It's a scam, most of them are. I've realized after time and money has been wasted it makes more sense to start a real home business. It's easy and cheap to start an online business and forget about all the scams. I've been researching for months and have found a lot of legit opportunities, and I'm sharing them with everyone.