Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. dlozen

dlozen New Member

ROFL you hit the nail on the head. However, I disagree with the issue of Partner with Paul, and Project Payday...

My big gripe with most work-at-home offers is the HYPE and unrealistic expectations. when I look at these sites I make two
    distinct decisions about them.

1. Can I make money from them?
    2. are they going to take my money and run?

If It's 1. I go with them and recommend them.
    If it's 2. I do I consider them a Scam...
  2. bbshopbrat

bbshopbrat New Member

Always check out claims before giving money! Especially if they claim some kind of affiliation with the BBB. I tried researching this with the BBBOnline in everyway possible:url search, company name search, reliability report search, Partner with Paul is nowhere in their system. Seems to be another one of his "lies". First no cost to see site, BBBOnline Reliability, no mention of his "true" company or even remotely what you might be doing; only what you won't be which leaves a big open question in my mind.
  3. visitor111

visitor111 New Member

I noticed several people on this thread refer to Nick Marks since they got an ad from him pointing them to PWP. Maybe we should start a whole new thread on Nick Marks who, in my opinion, is a 1st class scammer himself. If you get anything from this Nick person, stay away from it! Years ago I got suckered into one of his multitudes of products that he is peddling, the Forex Enterprise, and it was nothing but unworkable scam. So anytime you hear from Nick Marks advertisisng pWP, run![​IMG]
  4. BigPook

BigPook New Member

Can anybody help me with the EXACT address to ship the kit back to. I took a year off after school and spent a lot of time trying to find real ways to make money online.

I saw this by doing my weekly research (well I actually stumbled onto it).

I ordered it just yesterday and now I finally did real research on it. Know it is a big bogus scam.

I don't want to be out of 40 big ones so could anybody help a brotha out. Even if u just point me the right direction.

Preciate Cha

Aka Panda Boi
  5. BigPook

BigPook New Member

Hey, just got the kit yesterday and read the address on it. Later that day I got hounded by the sales rep, but what I noticed was that the package came from the rep's address.

What I need to know is that were you send it back or do you send it back to OBS. And if so, what is the OBS address.

Any help would be nice. 14 days and counting...
  6. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

BigPook: What I need to know is that were you send it back or do you send it back to OBS. And if so, what is the OBS address.
    I'd luv 2 help but, I tossed this idea in the internet 'dustbin of history' where it belongs!

There should be an address somewhere in that worthless package.

OR, you should be able to call your 'sales rep'.

Take heed folx! Check THIS FORUM b4 u get involved with ANYTHING!

Like:
    Mlhrdy: Yes I've heard of Partner with Paul....heard he's a scam so I stayed far far away..I always do a research on a program before joining.
    and:
    bbshopbrat: Always check out claims before giving money!
    I only lost the $4+ return USPS costs since I made SURE I got the shipping costs sent to my PAYPAL account b4 i looked n2 this stinker!

I hope u get your money back (or don't get charged that OUTRAGEOUS $39.95)
    but there's no getting around the return USPS shipping cost...

Education costs after all, even online.
    ESPECIALLY online!!

good luck!
  7. arctheceo

arctheceo New Member

frick. I got suckered into partner with paul. I'm supposed to get my "package" today, and my "conference call" tomorrow. I should of found this forum last week! any pointers?
  8. davidqtn

davidqtn New Member

I know you posted this a while back, but I have to THANK YOU for saving me. I already had my credit card out...

David
  9. thebart

thebart New Member

Lynmarie,

Keep your head up, the oppertunities that you are looking for are out there. The research that you do just what you do to set your self up as a successful business person. Keep doing the research and you will find your tool.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

arctheceo: frick. I got suckered into partner with paul. I'm supposed to get my "package" today, and my "conference call" tomorrow. I should of found this forum last week! any pointers?
    wish i had seen this earlier.

Pointer:
    DON'T EVEN open that 'package'.
    Just take it to USPS and send it back, RIGHT AWAY!!
  11. poptune

poptune New Member

Hello TJamMoneyMan
    Why Do You List EzyCashGifting In Your Sig File?
    It Is Illegal To Pledge Cash Through The Mail.
    I Used To Be A Member Of One Called NOSS123 But Found Out Later After Alot Of Research That Anytime You Give Cash To Anybody Just To Recruit More People And Soley For Making More Money Is 100% Illegal And You Will Go To Jail For That.
    Yes You Can Make Alot Of Money But People Have Been Prosecuted For Cash Gifting But The Websites Try To Tell You In A No Hype Way That Its Legal But They Are Really Professionally Taught To Lure You In And Know How To Word It To Where You Think Its Legit But Its Not So Dont Say I Didnt Warn You. I Am Not Trying To Be Mean But They Could Catch You And When They Do You Will Have To Give The Money You Made Back To The People Who Is Suckered Just Like You And The Company Will Be Shut Down. Be Very Warned.
  12. overworkedmom

overworkedmom New Member

I have been looking for a few months now for an online business that won't rip me off. I don't have money to spare. My husband has been out of work for over a year. We have to small children and have now found it's just more economical for us for him to stay home, instead of paying babysitting or daycare fees. I can't take on another job as it is I already pull 70-80 hour weeks just trying to make ends meet and still coming up short. If any of you has any good leads that won't try to take my money I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks So Very Much,
    Alex
  13. blacklee

blacklee New Member

Guys, please help me!
    I did the most stupid thing ever by signing up for this partney with paul bs before researching it online and now I see that I'm screwed.
    If everything goes as they said, I'll receive the package in the mail in a few days and I'm definitely planning on sending it back.
    I saw some of you guys have a hard time figuring out which address to send it back to so can somebody please tell me the correct address????
    I really don't want to be charged those 40 bucks they're trying to charge.
    Please, help!

Thank you so much
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Did you read through this thread?
    Just mail it back right away!!

The address should be in the envelope, or call your 'sponsor'.
  15. TJamMoneyMan

poptune: Why Do You List EzyCashGifting In Your Sig File?
    It Is Illegal To Pledge Cash Through The Mail.
    I list EzyCashGifting because I am promoting it!!
    It also has done me quite well.

EzyCashGifting is not illegal.
    There are products involved, not just gifting.

EzyCashGifting has nothing to do with the mail.

IF you know of someone who has been convicted soley of the crime of 'cash gifting', where there was a product involved (as many do nowadays), please post proof.

That's my ongoing UNanswered challenge - prove it or stop posting scare memos of people going to jail for cash gifting!
  16. Rubytube55

Rubytube55 New Member

I came across this site awhile ago, I didn't like how "paul" disguised his voice or blured his face. Just seemed like he was up to something. Glad I never wasted my time with it.
  17. Ms_Julia

Ms_Julia New Member

Paul offered to bring me right to a webpage that explains everything but... still he never did. I do not even think that is Paul in the photo. I think he would be risking his family's reputation as being around a dishonest man. No one wants that. If Paul could figure a way to trick a penny out of billions f people, he would. but he can only figure out how to get $10 out of millions. If 100,000 people send $10, that is $1,000,000. Shipping at bulk rate is cheap. Paul may even use blind shipping and get it free. Full of tricks. I feel used. How can I just make money online? I am willing to work alot and I just need opportunity.
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Don't give up Ms_Julia!

One important step is to be able to weed out the bad.
    Coming to a forum like this, BEFORE you pay money is a good thing!

If you find an 'opportunity' INVESTIGATE - which is what you are doing right now.

Read through some of the member's experiences.

Get your feet wet.
    Then dive in!

Good luck!
  19. uniquebabylove

uniquebabylove New Member

Wow!!! I have another window up and I was just about to put my account information but then I thought..."Let me research this first" and sure enough I'm glad that I did the research...you guys info really helped me...thank you
  20. TJamMoneyMan