Anyone heard of Site Build It (SBI) by Ken Evoy?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by robertlaf, May 28, 2007.

1. robertlaf

robertlaf New Member

I am new here and to this. I own a small business (painting) and am an affiliate for 2 others (loss mitigation and alternative health products). I want to expand my businesses to the internet. I know very little about it to say the least.
    I ran across this guy and to me he is the pro at this, even more after reading all the offers here, some pretty good. . His name is Ken Evoy at my link below. I also like Ralph Wilson and Allan Gardyne.
    Allan Gardyne is at www.associateprograms.com and Ken Evoy says he is the no. 1 person in affiliate internet sales. So if you are failing they will tell you why!
    Has anyone heard of these people? I would be very interested in your opinions as obviously a lot of people are experienced on e-commerce on here.
    I am almost sure Ken Evoy gives away more info than Avergae Joe of Lance Profit sells. At Site Sells's "site map" link you will not believe what he gives away and the quality of it at the bottom.
    His Google Ad Sense is rated no.1 resource on the subject by Google. It is detailed too. He has 6 or 7 Masters' courses worth money but his philosophy is give free stuff to create a "warm fuzzy buyer".
    What he sells can be tried for free too, money back gurantee.
    All three of these people have at least 10 years in e-commerce but they are also brilliant businessmen.
    Their motto is the tortoise and they warn there's is not a get rich quick scheme. I see these other entrepenuers selling stuff and they have 2 years experience or 6 months putting their course together.

Site Build It is also 532 on Alexa with no advertising. Many real life stories on there too. It takes a person a week to read everything.
    Gardyne's site is great too, I just found it.
    Very interested in any opinions.
  2. 040107

040107 Member

I'm not with Site Sell but I have noticed something in common among their customers' websites. That is they have very high Alexa rankings which technically should mean they're getting a nice stream of traffic.

So obviously they're doing something right for their customers.
  3. robertlaf

robertlaf New Member

That's good news. I take that back he gives away more than Average Joe or Lance, those products seem very good too. Site Sell is supposed to have a state of the art SEO program, I am a newbie at this so my terms may not be correct.
    They have stats for profibility of words, how often they are requested, etc. for you to analyze, great program. You pick your key words and just push a button to submit ti Google etc. .
  4. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi

Robert said:
    "I am new here and to this. I own a small business (painting) and am an affiliate for 2 others (loss mitigation and alternative health products). I want to expand my businesses to the internet. I know very little about it to say the least."

The answer is it depends on your circumstances. Personally I could not afford to spend $300 to 'find out how do things' and discover I dont have any viable ideas.

But since you have an existing business you might feel that the expense of site Build is justifiable and perhaps you can offset it against taxes (though I dont know whether you can).

But for anyone who really does 'know very little about it' I would suggest going to your local library and having a look a what books they have on e-commerce / Internet Marketing. When you find one that works for you buy a copy from Amazon or your local book
    store.

Spending $25 / $30 will allow you to think about 'can I do this ?' 'do I want to ?' 'what do I need to do before I start?' etc.

I am currently using Profit Lance as my 'learning environment'. Once I know what I am doing and have a concrete plan which I am confident is viable I might use something like Site Build to get to a higher level.

Good luck
    Nick
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hey HappyWife,

I thought you might appreciate it if this thread was resurrected.

My librarian uses SBI and she is very happy with it.

If I didn't have or want to take the time to learn SEO, website design, and making money online elements, I'd purchase SBI.

Newbie Shield
  6. brookiel

brookiel New Member

I have heard of Ken Evoy and Allan Gardyne, they're both reputable in the affiliate marketing business.

Site Build It is one of the best products on the market to promote and sell, in that you get a good commission for it, plus it offers a 5 Pillar Program so that you earn commission through referrals you make.

Allan Gardyne is the guru of affiliate marketing, and offers a lot of wisdom for the novice affiliate marketer, I quite often visit his site, and receive his newsletters.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Newbie Shield,
    You are so kind to think of me - [​IMG] - I guess everyone probably thinks of me as that crazy "SBI" woman! HaHa. Oh well, I certainly don't mind. I'm happy to recommend something that I can do so wholeheartedly.

Some of the earlier posts question the value of the $300 annual fee. I think what some may not realize is that although it is big mouthful to swallow all in one bite (especially if you are new and skeptical like I was a year ago), you are going to have to spend AT LEAST that much in a year to get a genuine personal web business off the ground. With the domain name, hosting fees, automated software, automatic search engine submission, C 2.0, etc., you are getting far more than you pay for.

And the beauty of it is that you DON'T have to learn all the coding and such that makes most 'newbies' completely overwhelmed.

For those who are still not sure they want to dish out $300 bucks on the off chance it doesn't work, SBI does offer money back guarantees. You can get the full amount after trying it for 30 days and a pro-rated amount any time the whole rest of the year. Not a lot to loose.

My first site more than paid for itself in the first year and is really starting to take off - the second site won't be far behind. It's a quality program for those who seriously want to take the leap.

See what you started Newbie Shield - you got me going again! [​IMG]
    Thanks friend.

Anyone can PM me with questions if you like or I'll do my best to keep my eye on the forums.
  8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Allan Gardyne has a pretty good reputation - I've interractred with him at his forum, so I think you will be ok...[​IMG]
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: happywifeNewbie Shield,
    You are so kind to think of me - - I guess everyone probably thinks of me as that crazy "SBI" woman! HaHa. Oh well, I certainly don't mind. I'm happy to recommend something that I can do so wholeheartedly.

Happy,

I love to watch you post with enthusiasm while promoting something you belive in and talking about something that you have done well with.

You are a rarity on this forum and I will do everything I can to give you the opportunity to display your good advice and your wisdom.

I have seen the SBI video and I think it's a great way to go for many o' folks. You are the undisputed authority of SBI on this forum. I whole-heartedly advise folks to look to you when they need a service like SBI.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  10. robertlaf

robertlaf New Member

I just read Ken's affilaite masters course, the guy is a genius, he makes the others look like amatuers. SBI is better than I ever dreamed too.
    His Brainstorm Tool II is amazing, combination of Overture and Yahoo's tools in that area, but way better. Okay I don't know a lot about e-commerce but I know a great product when I see one.

I just wish they would pay me on the ones I sold, it's been 3 months and still no money, they said the check is in the mail.
    They pay but the underlings are jerks sometimes.
  11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

robertlaf,

The tools are fantastic - you are right about that.

Regarding your being paid - are you talking about the Sitesell Affiliate Program? If so, don't worry. They do pay. First of all, you have to reach $100+ before the check is issued, and they may have held your first check for a month (as they did mine) to be sure that you were not trying to pull a fast one.

It's not personal, but unfortunately, some people join the affiliate program, get their friends to sign up, take the commissions and get the friends to cancel. Since Sitesell gives the full refund and their commissions are pretty good, they would lose a lot of money that way. They have started holding the first check an extra month to ensure the affiliate is sincere.

I personally haven't had any trouble with the "underlings," as you call them [​IMG] but I try to approach people with an upbeat attitude. I find that people tend to respond with the same attitude you give out - not always, but the majority of the time. When I questioned why I hadn't received my first check, they explained and I accepted the answer graciously. Of course, I had the advantage of already having "faith" in the company as an insider, so to speak. That may have helped me to know I wasn't getting scammed.

Hang in there.
  12. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Newbie,

Thanks again - you encourage my heart. [​IMG]
  13. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

I have been a SiteSell customer for five years.

I originally used what I learned from Make Your Site Sell! to transform my clinical psychology practice from one dependent on insurance to a managed care-free, pay at the time of service practice.

In other words, because I attracted so many self-pay clients via Internet marketing, I could leave "insurance panels" that pay 40% less and require 50% more paperwork and tell you and your patient when and how to conduct psychotherapy sessions--and violate the patient's privacy in the process!

Needless to say, I was very happy with SiteSell and their premier SiteBuildIt product. [​IMG]

I got so interested in it that I have since transitioned to earning the majority of my income via Internet marketing and direct sales.

SiteBuildIt is my "secret weapon." People ask me how I build a web page one month and the next month it's in the top 5 results on Google. They ask me how I make $500 a month from a web site that requires about 2 hours a month of time to maintain. They ask how I become one of the top 25 in the world for customer acquisition for a leading network marketing company.

I sometimes reply, "Oh I use a software program that teaches you how to build web sites and make money online but it's really expensive."

They ask, "How expensive?"

I say, "Oh, outrageously expensive."

"Come on, how much, I can take it," they retort.

"All right, are you sitting down?" I ask. "Okay, it costs ... $25 per month."

Of course, they laugh and say, "Is that all?! You've got to be kidding."

Nope, not kidding.

But if paying $299 up front for a product with a money-back guarantee is too much then by all means get a web site from Yahoo or Microsoft or one of the others for $39 per month + $199 for search engine submission + $240 a year for an autoresponder + $189 for a good Internet marketing course + $269 a year for a top-notch keyword research tool + $39 for a good template + $179 for SEO software + etc., etc.

That's why I call it my secret weapon--because so many people want the easier softer way. They want to pay by the month, even if they end up paying 6 times as much, because they don't want to be "tied down" to a single product.

Please excuse the sarcasm. It's just that I hear over and over again people saying, "$300 is too much" and then they go on to spend $3000 or more trying to do what they could have done with SBI for $300.

I encourage anyone who is serious about building a business online to invest $299 in a one-year SBI license. Get in touch with happywife:

[Link removed - Admin]

Yes, I'm a SiteSell affiliate too but I'm super busy with my direct sales business and although I don't know her personally, I hear many good things about happywife and know she'll help you get off to a great start with SBI. Plus, if she can't assist you for whatever reason, the SiteSell forum is second-to-none.

I hope this helps.

Mark
  14. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Mark,

You put it so beautifully and accurately! I am thrilled for your success.

Thank you for such generous words. Today is my day for blessings, I guess. I hope it will be for you, too. [​IMG]
  15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

A number of you have asked me questions over the past few months about SBI (SiteBuildIt), the company I use to build and host my sites.

I just wanted to let you know that they are having a sale that ends on Sunday night, November 11. It's a buy one get one for an extra $100 kind of thing. I bought two sites the last time they ran the special.

In case any of you were sitting on the fence in thought, I thought this might motivate you to make the leap of faith. [​IMG]

Happy weekend!
  16. happywife

happywife Gold Member

SiteBuildIt! (SBI) is having their annual spring sale. Basically, it's a buy one package and get the second one for $100. That's what I did during their fall sale.

I started the first site right away and held onto the second one till January to start. (I can't pass up a bargain). [​IMG]

If you've been thinking about giving SBI a try, now would be the best time to do it so you can take advantage of the special.

For new forum members who have no idea what I'm talking about, SBI is a web site building package that includes your domain, hosting, tools and step-by-step training to help you build a successful online business on any subject you want.

I didn't have the first idea of how to get started online but I've now got 3 lovely sites that I can honestly say, "I built them myself." But only because of SBI.

The sale is on until March 21, so don't dilly-dally if you are interested. They may extend it for a few days (they often do) but I can't guarantee it. They do offer a money back guarantee, though. [​IMG]

Hope this helps someone get started on the road to success.

Blessings,
    Angie
  17. stayhomemomma

stayhomemomma New Member

I don't know if any of you currently use SBI as your website creation software/resource, but I have had tremendous success with them. They hold your hand and walk you through the whole process of creating a niche, spider friendly website that Google, Yahoo, MSN and the others just love. I did my pregnancy site through them and started generating over 100 visitors per day in only like a few short months. This is all done with free, natural search which is beautiful because I don't have much to spend advertising. Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone looking for a great website creation software.

I have tried the cheapo ones you can get from places like Website Tonight and similiar ones, and have been very very let down.
  18. sitebuild

sitebuild New Member

Ken Evoy is not only a genius but a true believer of contents is KING & a philanthropist.

I mean , the guy is giving everything that you would ever need to build your webiste, optimize it & almost every tools imaginable to optimize your site again, with the likes of keyword research tool, brainstorming tools, blogging, video & even a providing a team to build your site by Sitesell guidelines if you are unable to follow their day-by-day easy step-by-step instructions to build & optimize your website, until you reach 1st page ranking or high Alexa ranking & still provided a Guaranteed.

At the price that he is charging for real actual TOOLS ( not just ebook or guidelines, instructions...etc but programs that the gurus are using ) is too small a price for a yearly subscription, and there's no additional charges to really practice what Ken preaches cos it's all covered[​IMG]

Look at all the motivational & education courses on the internet , u name it from beginners courses, intermediate course, advanced courses from subject like internet marketing to wealthy tips & tricks on getting to affiliate marketing ( FYI if you are willing to spend time researching on these subject, there's even one in eBay when u signed up for an account, i think [​IMG] & these type of courses are charging monthly fees of $20 - $40 , just for the virtual information & instructions. ( no tangible or physical presence in the web at all )

But Ken is only asking us for a one year commitment ( & pretty fair time too to really put your presence on the internet & getting credibility to really generate the income ) in the sum of $299 or sometimes if there's a promotion u can get 2 license for $399 [​IMG] .

Do the maths guys, that's less than F$30 a month.

There's only 3 guys on the net that I would give my word to ( so to speak [​IMG] & Ken is one of them.

Even a moron can follow the instructions with SiteBuildIt [​IMG]
    It's just so easy ( provide u can understand simple English ie.) even non-IT savvy housewife can do it in days.

My past has been one that's similar to a lot of you guys who signed up for a monthly course that just goes rambling about the information & education by emails & their websites & finally when you have been bombarded with overwhelming informations & ebooks, I still have to come up with more money to practice what had been taught ;( like getting a domain, the tools, the tracking etc ) .

Until I find Ken , that is [​IMG]

Godbless Ken & SitebuildIt
  19. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

From the research I've done, it sounds like Ken Envoy has a pretty good reputation, and that Site Build It is a pretty good product, although it would be nice if he allowed monthly installments, rather than lump sum payments, as this would make it a lot more affordable.

I did find one entry at ripoffreport.com about it, but I felt that this particular report was a bit rediculous - you can read that here:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/153/RipOff0153732.htm

At some point in the future, I plan to purchase Site Build It so I can check it out and promote it as an affiliate [​IMG] For those considering Site Build It but can afford it, I think Build A Niche Store is a great alternative that cost 3 times less money, and can be very profitable with a little work.
  20. happywife

happywife Gold Member

getagrip: Site Build It is a pretty good product, although it would be nice if he allowed monthly installments, rather than lump sum payments, as this would make it a lot more affordable.
    It's a lot better than 'pretty good.' [​IMG] It's fantastic. I wouldn't keep buying them if it wasn't.

I understand what you mean about wishing there were monthly installments. It wouldn't make it any more affordable, but more manageable, I suppose.

I don't know for sure, of course, but my suspicion is that Ken doesn't offer monthly installments because he knows that it takes committed effort to really build a successful site. People who are truly committed are more likely to be those who are willing to pay for the whole year and give it an honest go.

So, even though he offers a 30 day 'no questions asked' 100% money back guarantee, I reckon he'd get a lot more tire kickers if he made monthly payment installments available. That's really no way to build a business.

Just my thoughts... [​IMG]

By the way, you don't have to wait to buy SBI to be an affiliate. You can sign up now. There are a number of affiliates that don't 'own' SBI.

I think you'd benefit, too, by the 5P Affiliate Club (back office) training and resources and the free access to the SBI forum.

If you don't have anyone to sign up under, I'd be tickled to death to have you sign under me. [​IMG]

You can use the 'affiliates' link at the top of the page after clicking on my site building link.

Blessings,
    Angie