Anyone here part of the War Romm @ Warrior Forum?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Empoleon, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Empoleon New Member

I've been hearing people talk about how great it was and how it has more info and such than the numerous so called gurus out there. And a ton of praise on the Warrior Forum.

If anyone's part of the War Room here, do you like it and is it really worth it or is it just all hot air?
  2. Margo Tuul New Member

Im part of War Room and yes, it WILL be best investment you ever do online. You will find some serious stuff there, not found ANYWHERE else, also you can get access to some paid software and tools, as product owners give free access only for War Room members.

Super awesome marketing tactics, free reports. Trust me...it is a hot place, not just hot air [IMG]

For example Google Grinder, very successful WSO is free there. German backlink ninja - another awesome guide for backlinks. Lots of premium wordpress templates for free. PDF tools, ebook cover software, but mostly hot marketing tactics etc. Some paid WSO's are free there.

Im not trying to promote Warrior Forum War Room here, but it will be your best investment ever. And its only $37.
  3. Tina_Golden New Member

I'll second Margo on this one. I am a member of the War Room and it was well worth the fee. Not only is it worth it when you first get in, consider that the body of information is constantly growing. Your payment is for lifetime access - it says 20 years when you pay but only because that's the longest term that could be set.

My recommendation is to go to the very end (when the War Room began) and to the sub-forum in there. You'll find a ton of PDF files you can download for free on various aspects of building your business.

Tina
  4. I am a member and can tell you it is a fantastic resource of information. [IMG]
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I guess I will have to go take a peek.[IMG]
  6. Margo Tuul New Member

mountainmom5

ye you should[IMG] [IMG]
  7. Empoleon New Member

So everyone says the War Room is great and heavily moderated(thank god), where should a newbie start once they're part of the war room? I mean, they claim it's a small investment, big return which is a bold claim.

Not ignoring any of the praise btw. I'm just so curious that I am itching to join it.
  8. talfighel Silver Member

There is a lot of great info in the section. I have been there and I must say that it is great.
  9. westfam11 Member

I am not a part of the war room. I hear good things about it.

But I am a little shy about. A couple of years ago I tried to get involved in the Warrior Forum itself when I was a complete newbie with working online and there were some rude people there, they did not want to help at all, just were plain mean. So I haven't been back.
  10. Margo Tuul New Member

They are rude sometimes only, when people come and ask so so basic questions, and not bothering searching around themselves. Asking advice in forum is sometimes bad. You can get so many different answers and it will confuse you even more.

For example some basics are covered in Google (Wiki).

But Warrior Forum is much better than before. I have even seen older member telling to these rude guys "if you don't like it, piss off". "They want to learn too, and if you don't like this question, piss off". Simple [IMG]

Warrior Forum War room is not a place to ask questions. Its a place, to give away free and amazing stuff. If you have something great to give away...please do. People "thank you" you, more "thanks" you get under your name...more successful your WSO will be. (if you ever decide to create WSO)
  11. Empoleon New Member

Yeah, the worst part of the WF, which I am a user there btw, is when you get a ton of answers and ideas. There's going to be rude people no matter what forum you go to, but so far from what I've seen it's been ok. Haven't joined the WR yet though.
  12. Sonni New Member

The WF used to be hard on newbies, but I don't think they're as bad as they were. I read threads for three months before I ever posted that helped me to gain somewhat of an understanding and get to know the members. The WF is an excellent place to learn internet marketing and find a mentor.

Just take your time and don't buy any WSO's until you get to know who is who. Some are really good legit marketers and others are not. The War Room comes highly recommended I have never read anything bad only good.
  13. malibumentor New Member

It's definitely one of the best investments you can make in your IM education.

The problem is to focus your efforts and follow-through with your plans.
  14. Janell miashops New Member

Thats for sure @mali[IMG]